Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

My warrior princess

dequeen

Warrior Princess, thats who she was, my warrior princess. Fierce and fearless, calm and witty, near yet far, serious yet funny, she was the balance you seek in humans but never find, she was passion and passionate, my warrior princess was my painting, my mentor, my role model, i admired and adored her, seeked to be close and far, to touch and to worship. o God dont get angry at her. i couldnt articulate my thouts of her, she was my diamond, my treasure, my expensive painting, to be awed and wowed at but not to be touched.My warrior princess, she was in my dreams , the cause of my smiles, the center of one too many daydreams. i sought to enter her, to enter her spirit but i couldnt, she was a challenge, one like no other. Her voice was pleasurable , her strenght was unimaginable, she had been through alot , a great deal that could destroy anyone but she had overcome and still retained her delicateness as only a truly strong woman can.

Her thoughts were deep, filled with concern for all humanity, everyone that came in contact with her was dazzled by her magic. it made me jealous cause i wished to keep all that magic to myself alone but true love and adoration and beauty is found in freedom. i set her free and marvelled at her flight, i dreamed of the day i could go on that flight with her, she was,she is , my warrior princess.

If this isn't fiction, then:

(1) You are so gay.

(2) You would have put yourself in distress, and she'll come "save the day", then you ll bat your eyelids and give her a kiss that will say " I'm so into you". Most times they are clueless until you kiss them.

(***.) Now she's gone and will discover she's gay somewhere else, if only for that kiss.

(4) Don't take all I said so serious, I'm waiting for my wager winnings.

If this isn't fiction, then:

(1) You are so gay.

(2) You would have put yourself in distress, and she'll come "save the day", then you ll bat your eyelids and give her a kiss that will say " I'm so into you". Most times they are clueless until you kiss them.

(***.) Now she's gone and will discover she's gay somewhere else, if only for that kiss.

(4) Don't take all I said so serious, I'm waiting for my wager winnings.

hahaha! your response cracked me up. its why she's my painting. you appreciate expensive painting but you can't be intimate with it. you admire it and touch the glass that protects it , maybe, it speaks to you deeply , stirs up emotions of all kinds but when you speak back to it, you are never sure it hears. Maybe it hears and pretends to not hear. In the end, that's all the monalisa was made for, to be admired but never cuddled.When i think of my warrior princess, i guess that last phrase comes to mind.

• 2 months later...

hahaha! your response cracked me up. its why she's my painting. you appreciate expensive painting but you can't be intimate with it. you admire it and touch the glass that protects it , maybe, it speaks to you deeply , stirs up emotions of all kinds but when you speak back to it, you are never sure it hears. Maybe it hears and pretends to not hear. In the end, that's all the monalisa was made for, to be admired but never cuddled.When i think of my warrior princess, i guess that last phrase comes to mind.

I love something(s) in this. Lol