Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Ask the next poster a question.

dequeen

Oh i could name plenty but these once i cant never get tired of Eggs,all kinds of rice, plantain, oatmeal, cereals, sandwiches, apples,

in terms of swallow, my granny local soup.

• 2 weeks later...

Oh i could name plenty but these once i cant never get tired of Eggs,all kinds of rice, plantain, oatmeal, cereals, sandwiches, apples,

in terms of swallow, my granny local soup.

You forgot to ask the next poster a question after you answered the previous posters question.

• 2 weeks later...

Brothers and Sisters. The dialogue and arguments were unbelievably good. It was very realistic...

What's the *** things you'll save if your house was burning?

Hmm My credentials which are in one file, my laptop/flash drive and my Dogs if they are in the house with me.

What are the *** things you can't do without in life?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

It's difficult but yes;when they eventually meet whom they are truly in love with

What's your most priced possession?

• 7 months later...
  • 2 years later...
On 2/29/2016 at 10:57 AM, LilLez said:

IOS , not even sure . Which states in Nigeria have you visited?

Lagos, Enugu, Edo, plateau, Ogun, Ondo, Niger, Abuja, kogi, osun, Delta, Anambra, Kwara, Oyo, Kaduna.

When last did you have sex or masturbate?

• 1 month later...

Can't pick one out of these..

The Notebook, Nottinhill, must love dogs, and pretty woman.

You writing a script for a romantic comedy, give me the names of the actor and actress you'd want to see play the lead characters(hollywood please)

• Moderators

Diane Keaton and Jack Nicholson for a good laugh. Lol. They were great together in 'Something's Gotta Give". I love her! She always brings amazing humour to all of her movies/shows. Pair her with anyone at all and she'll make it work! Loved her in 'First Wives Club'. She's super funny! Hahaha

What colour is your favourite pant? 😇 the Lord knows the truth so no lies please ☻

I dont have a fav colour for pant..

However i tend to tilt more towards black, gray, pink and a mix of other colours..😝

And yea, Dianne keaton is very witty..i love her.. Jack nicholson? He is one bad ass..dont get me started on jack nicholson and his movies..

Among these states in America, without going to google,just based on any knowledge you have, which of these states in america would you want to live in? Connecticut, Idaho, Arizona, maryland, Texas, washington?

• Moderators

Connecticut... the city of Yale

At what age do you think you could be more likely to give up on your journey of ending up with a woman? (Assuming that was your initial goal)

I was born to be with a woman, so there is no giving up or age factor..

All or Nothing Arch, All or nothing..

Can you Pick one out of these? Big boobs, big nose, big ass, big lips..

• Like 1

Big boobs. 

Do you think legalizing marijuana in Nigeria will be a bad idea if the sale will be adequately regulated and heavily taxed?

• Moderators

I do not think Nigeria is ready for that sort of law just yet. Perhaps we can start with adequately regulating the likes of our labour laws, traffic laws, human rights laws lol. Etc...

Are you a morning or an evening person?

Evening please..Always. There is just something about the setting of the sun

Artificial insemination, The natural way, Adoption. which would you go for?

• Moderators

I'm good with options 1 and 2 only o... lol. If she's happy to carry our child. Otherwise i'm good with a couple of pet kids if she would rather not have a child. If the natural way involves just the two of us being magically equipped to (all thanks to technology), then that would be my preferred.

Does any member of your family know about your sexuality?