Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×

Favorite TV couples

Nmacie

Name some of your favorite TV couples and the show they're featured in... You can say the reason you like them if you want.

For me there's Clarke and Lexa (Clexa) from The 100. They both are leaders of their people and their chemistry is amazing.

There's Shaw and Root (Shoot) from Person of interest. They're two very badass ladies.

Cosima and Delphine (Cophine) from Orphan black. I just love Tatiana Maslany.

Emily and Maya (Emaya) from season one of Pretty little liars. These two made me realize I'm gay and I love Shay Mitchell.

Shane and Carmen (Sharmen? Not sure) from The L word. I'm actually in love with those two.

P. S. Sarah Shahi is the actress that played Shaw in Person of interest and Carmen in The L word.. . She's awesome :)

- Lena and Piper in lmagine Me and You. Chemistry too strong even in the real world.

- Adele and Emma. Blue is the warmest colour. Can't beat that. Sad ending though.

- Leila and ? l can't think straight. Awesomeness!

- l love Alex's first meeting with Piper in Orange is the new black. But Piper is pretty messed up.

(I'd take up the whole comment space if l mentioned what l like about them).

Oh yes! Sarah Shahi is an absolute goddess! Have a boulder sized crush on her. Was so upset when she left the series.

So yeah Shane and Carmen.

I also like that black ex-military character and Alice from the L word.

I love Nikki and Kat from After Sex because its freaking Zoe Saldana and Mila Kunis! How can one not love that?

I like those two lesbians from Grey's Anatomy...

And of course Lena and Piper from Imagine Me And You. These two are real two me and are living happily ever after somewhere in my head -__-

Fifty Kobo says nobody likes Bette and whats her face from L word.

- Lena and Piper in lmagine Me and You. Chemistry too strong even in the real world.

- Adele and Emma. Blue is the warmest colour. Can't beat that. Sad ending though.

- Leila and ? l can't think straight. Awesomeness!

- l love Alex's first meeting with Piper in Orange is the new black. But Piper is pretty messed up.

(I'd take up the whole comment space if l mentioned what l like about them).

Oh Adele and Emma, that's a good one. As for Alex and Piper, I used to like those two but somehow I just got tired of watching them. Dunno why <_<

Oh yes! Sarah Shahi is an absolute goddess! Have a boulder sized crush on her. Was so upset when she left the series.

I love Nikki and Kat from After Sex because its freaking Zoe Saldana and Mila Kunis! How can one not love that?

And of course Lena and Piper from Imagine Me And You. These two are real two me and are living happily ever after somewhere in my head -__-

She hasn't really left the show, they wrote off temporarily because she was pregnant. She'd be back next season, I read somewhere that the main reason she joined the show was to replace Reese, they were about to write him off because he's become too old to do the stunts (LOL). Anyways, Sarah's pregnancy disrupted their plans but I know they'll write her back into the show once she's back from leave.

And I do like Bette... and Tina.

She hasn't really left the show, they wrote off temporarily because she was pregnant. She'd be back next season, I read somewhere that the main reason she joined the show was to replace Reese, they were about to write him off because he's become too old to do the stunts (LOL). Anyways, Sarah's pregnancy disrupted their plans but I know they'll write her back into the show once she's back from leave.

And I do like Bette... and Tina.

Lool you do huh dry.gif

And wait, but the series is over! Or did The L Word not end in season 6??

She only made a guest appearance in season 6 after she took her break...

@Hawken, that was in 'Person of interest', that Sarah Shahi played the part of 'Shaw', and took a break for pregnancy. I'm guessing

And we know you love Tibette - from Lword. Its ended too. J.Beals is always a member of this family, though only an honorary member, for her work.

Oh Adele and Emma, that's a good one. As for Alex and Piper, I used to like those two but somehow I just got tired of watching them. Dunno why <_</>

You got tired cos there was no chemistry between them in season three. They were just acting, something definitely happened during the space between ending season 2 and beginning season three.

You got tired cos there was no chemistry between them in season three. They were just acting, something definitely happened during the space between ending season 2 and beginning season three.

I thought so too but people think they still have great chemistry.

@Hawken, that was in 'Person of interest', that Sarah Shahi played the part of 'Shaw', and took a break for pregnancy. I'm guessing

And we know you love Tibette - from Lword. Its ended too. J.Beals is always a member of this family, though only an honorary member, for her work.

Oh, i get it now.. I thought we were talking about The L Word. And i haven't seen Person Of Interest. Its on my to do list now!

Oh, i get it now.. I thought we were talking about The L Word. And i haven't seen Person Of Interest. Its on my to do list now!

Lol. A movie on ur to do list ?! hahaha! I think this is the highlight of my week so far...

Loool funny, I love Bette and Tina from the L word and the chemistry between them was amazing . Bette is my fav on the Lworld sef and yeah I love Tasha (the military lady) and Alice . Gosh

I love Emily and Maya from Pretty little liars .

I love Santana and Brittany in Glee, been long I watched the show though .

I love Leila and her gf in I can't think straight.

I love the two ladies that acted in The journey, lol have forgotten their names .

That's all I can remember for now

I love Emily and Maya from Pretty little liars .

I love Santana and Brittany in Glee, been long I watched the show though .

I love Leila and her gf in I can't think straight.

I love the two ladies that acted in The journey, lol have forgotten their names .

That's all I can remember for now

Glee has already aired it's final season, it finished in season 6. Oh and Santana and Brittany got married in the end, Kurt and Blaine too...

Glee has already aired it's final season, it finished in season 6. Oh and Santana and Brittany got married in the end, Kurt and Blaine too...

Ohhh nice, haha will watch the remaining episodes soon. I stopped in season 4

My all time favourite still remains tibette.

The journey...boring AF no chemistry whatsoever.

Person of interest...fair enough,though there weren't much sex scenes as anticipated :D ,movie was a tad bland judging it's lesbian feature and not the movie entirely.

Clark and lexa...twas just a bland kiss,doubt they could be referred to as a couple

Emily and maya...gosh I totally love those two,always been a fan of Emily and so when paige came on board...i had to stop watching

Alex and piper...asides season1 nothing interesting bout them. Alex lost her fire and piper became annoying as hell

Santana and brittany...too high school and much was left to our imagination concerning it's sex scenes,i mean no hot lesbian sex scene or sometng close to it. Wonder y it had lesbian characters if they knew they wouldn't take it further than their unconvincing kisses

Adele and emma...Now that's more like it :D

Bt seriously though,whats a lesbian movie without hot steamy sex scenes :rolleyes:

My all time favourite still remains tibette.

The journey...boring AF no chemistry whatsoever.

Person of interest...fair enough,though there weren't much sex scenes as anticipated :D/> ,movie was a tad bland judging it's lesbian feature and not the movie entirely.

Clark and lexa...twas just a bland kiss,doubt they could be referred to as a couple

Emily and maya...gosh I totally love those two,always been a fan of Emily and so when paige came on board...i had to stop watching

Alex and piper...asides season1 nothing interesting bout them. Alex lost her fire and piper became annoying as hell

Santana and brittany...too high school and much was left to our imagination concerning it's sex scenes,i mean no hot lesbian sex scene or sometng close to it. Wonder y it had lesbian characters if they knew they wouldn't take it further than their unconvincing kisses

Adele and emma...Now that's more like it :D/>

Bt seriously though,whats a lesbian movie without hot steamy sex scenes :rolleyes:/>

Person of interest - There wasn't any lesbian sex scene at all, they only had one kiss right before Shaw was shot and captured. However, their interactions were great. You could tell they really cared about each other but were too busy trying to save the world to anything about it.

Clark and Lexa - It was just a kiss, yes but the sexual tension has been building for a while. I wasn't expecting them to kiss though considering their history. But Clexa is Cannon, Jason, the producer admitted that.

Emily hasd been paired with a lot of girls, Maya, Allison, Samara, Paige, Talia, Sarah. I'm sure many more are coming seeing as the show hasn't ended yet. But I liked her relationship with Maya more than the rest.

I like where Piper's storyline is going. ..

Brittany and Santana - It's high school musical, you don't seriously expect them to add sex scenes to it, do you?

• 4 years later...