• Announcements

• admin

Naijalez Infrastructure Upgrade Completed   07/21/2017

Dear Members,    Our site upgrade is now completed and we currently working on finalizing the setup, which will bring new features to Naijalez.     Admin    
Chrmd

finally!! and hi everyone *waves*

Chrmd    1

So after three month of sign up failure, additional one and a half month of verification I'm finally here! Practically five months after! I know it's going to be worth the wait. By the way I'm chrmd, I'm from all over Nigeria, I can't tell you about my hobbies because I've a lot of them and I can't start listing them all, I'm fun (wen I'm not feeling moody), nice, friendly, and all things good. I'm currently in school which means I'm currently jobless, umm I listen to music a lot, watch movies a lot, and also write stories when I'm less busy but it's mostly fan fiction. Enough about myself already... And "It so good to be home" where i get to finally meet like minded people, who at this time in life are not judgemental, people who accept me for who I am, and people who I hope are all welcoming, nice and fun to be with. Lookin forward to spending a nice time on here:)

I don't know why I can't stop smiling right now, maybe you guys have good things in store for me? Maybe?

dequeen    31

Chrmd , you should definitely post some of your stories on the creative writings thread. Looking forward to reading them.. you're welcome home, dear.