Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Write a letter to someone...

Abystacy

This is how it goes..It could be to the admin...can be someone who f***ked you over, who you love, hate, are annoyed by... anything.

Here comes mine.

Dear OP:

why do you ask people to write a letter, but you don't? Isn't a crazy thing to ask? WTF.

Sincerely Yours,

Aby :D :D :D

Dear Op,

You want to catalyse some catastrophic occurrences in this already bloodcurdling climatic closet of troglodytic feminine species ???

Look upon our quandary and have clemency..

yours without equivocation,

Dequeen

Dear You-Know-Yourself,

I'm still confused as to what I did... Could you be kind enough to explain?? Thank you :)

Yours Sincerely,

Nmassie

Dear Lollipop,

I just want you to know that you make me very happy. Even in my downest hour, I think of you (alot of things about you) and I smile and I know if you looked at me back you would smile through those sexy lips of yours. Am glad I know you, Am glad I met you.

Much love,

Dequeen

P.S. You were right, I'm The Queen.

Dear Xee,

There aren't so many people that I have a godlike respect for. There aren't a lot of people I actually adore. Mostly my mum and my god-mom and guess who else? You. I venerate you. when I grow up? I want to be just like you!

Much Love,

Dequeen

Dear WP,

The pain I feel at losing you is intense. Unimaginable. Indescribable. Even now I still ache. It is no longer the unimaginable, indescribable pain, but there is an incredible ache nonetheless, accompanied by a huge kick in the guts when the reality hits that I can't find my favorite writing pad...

Forever yours,

Aby

Dear Admin,

This site is great! I've met loads of amazing people here, simply incredible to be honest. I have found love and friendship , I will still write something of my one year journey on this site sometime. I've been meaning to ask, how do you foot the bills on this site?? We're not receiving ads, reasons are obvious..how do you do it??

Thanks for this site, its amazing! More grease to your elbows...

Yours sincerely,

Dequeen.

Dear Cee square,

looolll.... I actually havnt decided on a nickname for you yet, so pardon me if you find Cee Square hideous, it will change with time.

Anyways , you're very engaging and patient, the way you answer all my prying questions and outrightly ourageous ones. its been a while since I met one with as much patience. You're intelligent too, looking at things deeply rather than on the surface, I like that about you.

Yours,

Dequeen

Dear friend,

Can I say hello?

We made a decision two years ago and you had to go, I asked you to. It was for your own good but you were supposed to come back, not get comfortable without me. You were supposed to get over me not forget me!! I never told you how hard it was for me to say goodbye to you but it was necessary . You were supposed to stop loving me romantically and love me for the friend that I am and have always been!! Not forget me , you forgetful silly excuse of a friend.

You should have seen the sacrifice and tears behind my smiles, didn't you tell me you knew me like the back of your hand?

Did we really do the right thing? did we? It's been so long I heard from you, do you stalk my social media profiles like I do? Do you miss me as much as I do?

It's been two years and I don't know what to do, should I be selfish and call you? Should I visit you? You told me you would come back once you are over me but now am scared, what if you never get over me? You are the only friend I have ever known and it hurts to feel you slip away.

Why can't love be love? Why should my love be insignificant because it doesn't want to lock lips with yours? Can I be selfish? Will it be selfish to want you back, I dont want another silly, crazy forgetful bestie, I want you. Only you.

I know you will never read this bestie , can I still call you that?

Yours I dont even know what,

L.

• Sad 1

Oh Lord!

Why let that day happen? I made an enemy instead of a friend. For the first time, l'm so frightened. Frightened.

It's like she came to sprew with a sword.

-Anon

Dear God,

Help me and help me fast. You know what am asking for, please give me, You won't be disappointed in me.

Thank you God.

Its me,

Your favorite child

Dear Op,

You want to catalyse some catastrophic occurrences in this already bloodcurdling climatic closet of troglodytic feminine species ???

Look upon our quandary and have clemency..

yours without equivocation,

Dequeen

Haaaaaahaaaa omg *tears dropping from my eyes* queen u wldnt kill me with grammar even klint d drunk confirmed ur powerful vocabularies

• Moderators

Dear Casper,

Ever since you got off the telly i've missed you sorely. I really did hope for a part 2. I even had a title picked out for your return to television.

You were every kid's number one friendliest ghost... never forget that!

Miss you; cuddles...

Love always

K

:D

Dear Engr F.

It's been 7years already without you. You will always be my Hero, my greatest friend, the best there is. You mean a whole lot to me, the most caring,most humble, most playful,most cheerful giver ever. So selfless. I'm so lucky to have had you as a Father. I miss our talk, the jokes,your laughter and love will forever be engraved in my heart.I want you to know that wherever you are, im still wearing this precious wrist_watch you gave me a night before you passed away till we meet to part no more . Continue to rest in peace.

Adieu Daddy.

Your loving Daughter,

Aby.

• Sad 2

Dear Engr F.

It's been 7years already without you. You will always be my Hero, my greatest friend, the best there is. You mean a whole lot to me, the most caring,most humble, most playful,most cheerful giver ever. So selfless. I'm so lucky to have had you as a Father. I miss our talk, the jokes,your laughter and love will forever be engraved in my heart.I want you to know that wherever you are, im still wearing this precious wrist_watch you gave me a night before you passed away till we meet to part no more . Continue to rest in peace.

Adieu Daddy.

Your loving Daughter,

Aby.

Lol that wristwatch must be dead now. I'm joking. I'd rather wear a dead watch given by my dad than anything else.

• 2 years later...
  • Moderators

Hahahaha. I remember this thread was one of my very first replies when I joined NL. I rememeber all too well the silly response I typed. Loool. I couldn't stop laughing at my comment then. Even now while reading, I still laughed.  🙈

• Haha 2

27 minutes ago, kimi said:

Hahahaha. I remember this thread was one of my very first replies when I joined NL. I rememeber all too well the silly response I typed. Loool. I couldn't stop laughing at my comment then. Even now while reading, I still laughed.  🙈

Lmaoo I laughed out loud when I read it.

• Haha 1