Are Butches Lousy In The Sack?

Hawken

20 members have voted

1. 1. Are butches lousy in the sack?

• Yes
    • No
    • Never been with a butch but I have heard Yes
    • Never been with a butch but I have heard No

So... it just came to my knowledge that it is a general opinion that women who are on the masculine scale of things are slackers in bed. Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaa?!?!?

Anyway, while I am sure there is a mix up somewhere (maybe you femmes are mistaking us for other people -_-/>/>/>/>/> ) we'd very much still like to hear from you. And if you have any experience/encounter and are willing to share, by all means do so.

Yep...lousy AF

Ordinarily i don't fancy tomboys and when they tryna flirt with me,i just ignore.well...fast fastfoward to coupla months back,i met this gorgeous butch and i wondered what sex with her would feel like...o boy was i wrong, babe was as stiff as a stick and she prolly thought she was dude cos she kept on doing some stuffs one would do if they had a d**ck*not like she was putting on a strap on or something *.had to tell her to stop whatever she thought she was doing,told her to relax and let's enjoy ourselves *4where!!!* dt only made matters worse.

Yep...lousy AF

Ordinarily i don't fancy tomboys and when they tryna flirt with me,i just ignore.well...fast fastfoward to coupla months back,i met this gorgeous butch and i wondered what sex with her would feel like...o boy was i wrong, babe was as stiff as a stick and she prolly thought she was dude cos she kept on doing some stuffs one would do if they had a d**ck*not like she was putting on a strap on or something *.had to tell her to stop whatever she thought she was doing,told her to relax and let's enjoy ourselves *4where!!!* dt only made matters worse.

LMAOOO maybe she was nervous?

@savvy

Haha, Why are you judging many for the actions of few? Butch women can give good sex. And maybe the girl was inexperienced or not confident in that aspect; which happens most of the time.

I don't do labels. I believe it's all about the two people involve not their choice of clothes or their hair cut or some tags. I have no preference when it comes to whoever i want to be involved with as long as their mutual attraction and chemistry. Sex should be enjoyable with equal vigour. It's should be all about giving and receiving. I understand the fact that some femmes can be pillow princesses who want their partner to play the role. I on the other, have dated both and from my experience the so called butch totally lacks it when it comes to actually doing it. They are all talk and no action. They put on some stupid and crazy restrictions which is a total turn off. You can't tell me when it's alright to touch you when i have totally giving myself for your pleasure. It's give and take. It's about compromise. Even when you don't want a particular thing in bed, you should discuss it with the person so you can both find a rather alternative way of dealing with it. But their restrictions sour the sex already for me. At one time I was crushing on a butch and the feeling was reciprocated. We went through the dating scene. Oh I like to be courted anyways, flowers and shii. We both put some effort into dating, lunch, dinner, etc. Then the day that was suppose to sent chills down my spin was actually a great disappointment. Imagine wearing a boxer and telling me she can't pull like seriously I was f***king naked and was looking forward to do me I do you.10 mins was all it took like WTF. That was the end of a beautiful nonsense. I seriously don't wanna get into butch don't f***king know how to do it shit. I could write a book. I understand the fact that some people are different hence our opinions are subjective. Some actually like being pillow princesses and some butch takes pleasure in that. Although if am allowed to pick a label I'd say I'm a bit of both...yea a switch hitter, I definitely appear femme, but I will go from top to bottom in a heartbeat, and I like my women the same way. I would feel sexually claustrophobic in a relationship where I can’t receive and give on a regular basis. So yeah thats the poll. Some butch are definitely slackers in bed.

• Like 1

I guess I've been lucky then,, toms i've dated have all been good in bed.....my major issue with butches though is when they don't let me touch them. it gives me blue balls cause 50% of my pleasure comes from the lady making me cum and the other 50% comes from making the lady cum. I once told a butch "U ain't sticking your finger in me since I can't do same to you" and Lol, the most silly one was when a butch told me that they can sleep with ladies outside their relationship because they don't allow the ladies touch them or even see their body but their girlfriend (femme) isn't allowed to sleep around.

I don't do labels. I believe it's all about the two people involve not their choice of clothes or their hair cut or some tags. I have no preference when it comes to whoever i want to be involved with as long as their mutual attraction and chemistry. Sex should be enjoyable with equal vigour. It's should be all about giving and receiving. I understand the fact that some femmes can be pillow princesses who want their partner to play the role. I on the other, have dated both and from my experience the so called butch totally lacks it when it comes to actually doing it. They are all talk and no action. They put on some stupid and crazy restrictions which is a total turn off. You can't tell me when it's alright to touch you when i have totally giving myself for your pleasure. It's give and take. It's about compromise. Even when you don't want a particular thing in bed, you should discuss it with the person so you can both find a rather alternative way of dealing with it. But their restrictions sour the sex already for me. At one time I was crushing on a butch and the feeling was reciprocated. We went through the dating scene. Oh I like to be courted anyways, flowers and shii. We both put some effort into dating, lunch, dinner, etc. Then the day that was suppose to sent chills down my spin was actually a great disappointment. Imagine wearing a boxer and telling me she can't pull like seriously I was f***king naked and was looking forward to do me I do you.10 mins was all it took like WTF. That was the end of a beautiful nonsense. I seriously don't wanna get into butch don't f***king know how to do it shit. I could write a book. I understand the fact that some people are different hence our opinions are subjective. Some actually like being pillow princesses and some butch takes pleasure in that. Although if am allowed to pick a label I'd say I'm a bit of both...yea a switch hitter, I definitely appear femme, but I will go from top to bottom in a heartbeat, and I like my women the same way. I would feel sexually claustrophobic in a relationship where I can’t receive and give on a regular basis. So yeah thats the poll. Some butch are definitely slackers in bed.

LMAOO! Maybe she forgot to shave and didnt want her bush to freak you out

I guess I've been lucky then,, toms i've dated have all been good in bed.....my major issue with butches though is when they don't let me touch them. it gives me blue balls cause 50% of my pleasure comes from the lady making me cum and the other 50% comes from making the lady cum. I once told a butch "U ain't sticking your finger in me since I can't do same to you" and Lol, the most silly one was when a butch told me that they can sleep with ladies outside their relationship because they don't allow the ladies touch them or even see their body but their girlfriend (femme) isn't allowed to sleep around.

Sooo because the other girls dont see them naked its not cheating?? Nawa o! E nor get wetin person nor go hear for this world.

• Moderators

I would disagree with that 'general opinion". I've had really bad sex, and I've had really good sex; I was in bed with them not whatever label they choose to put on themselves.

Never been with a butch n never would...this am sure of... Heard some are ok n some r all mouths.. Meanwhile... U must be dreaming if u assume we can't touch each other at the same time.. My dear ,let's put on our clothes n forget this shit. It MUST be reciprocated... Fullstop!

• 1 month later...

It all depends. From experience down to personal hygiene.

I treat each femme diffrently. Some I rock thier world, Others I tread lightly. Some naija babes don't clean up the box properly and/or are terrible kissers (no 1 major turn off) ive only actually been wit one nigerian femme who knows how to kiss. The rest just kinda attempt to drink ur soul outta ur body *yuck*.

Eitherways there are certain method ur'e forced to use in order to avoid getting too close to the gurl in the second category. Unsatisfied? Oh i'm sorry my burch, clean it up next time alabasha!

• Moderators

I treat each femme diffrently. Some I rock thier world, Others I tread lightly. Some naija babes don't clean up the box properly and/or are terrible kissers (no 1 major turn off) ive only actually been wit one nigerian femme who knows how to kiss. The rest kinda attempt to drink ur soul outta ur body *yuck*.

Eitherways there are certain method ur'e forced to use in order to avoid getting too close to the gurl in the second category. Unsatisfied? Oh i'm sorry my burch, clean up next time alabasha!

Oh Yack! @ not cleaning up properly! Double Yack! *pukes all over this thread and passes out!*

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

Oh Yack! @ not cleaning up properly! Double Yack! *pukes all over this thread and passes out!*

please clean up after you! This is what @mecca just spoke of. Hahahahaha!! *running away as fast as my legs can carry me**

I treat each femme diffrently. Some I rock thier world, Others I tread lightly. Some naija babes don't clean up the box properly and/or are terrible kissers (no 1 major turn off) ive only actually been wit one nigerian femme who knows how to kiss. The rest just kinda attempt to drink ur soul outta ur body *yuck*.

Eitherways there are certain method ur'e forced to use in order to avoid getting too close to the gurl in the second category. Unsatisfied? Oh i'm sorry my burch, clean it up next time alabasha!

Kissing has always been kinda controversial but I think there are types of kissing. Which one is the right one and which one is wrong? I just feel different techniques say different things about the feelings of the person or people involved. Naija femmes aren't in the majority of bad kissers. #justsaying

• Like 1

Huh?

@mecca uv prolly been meeting them lousy femmes cos to d best of my knowledge,we've got good kissers over here.

On a lighter note...i wana take u up on a challenge. Let's kiss and i bet you'd change your mind bout naija femmes.

Ps...no strings attached,just french :D