• Announcements

• admin

Naijalez Infrastructure Upgrade Completed   07/21/2017

Dear Members,    Our site upgrade is now completed and we currently working on finalizing the setup, which will bring new features to Naijalez.     Admin    
Rawker

Are Butches Lousy In The Sack?

13 members have voted

1. 1. Are butches lousy in the sack?

• Yes
    • No
    • Never been with a butch but I have heard Yes
    • Never been with a butch but I have heard No

Amol    13

On a lighter note...i wana take u up on a challenge. Let's kiss and i bet you'd change your mind bout naija femmes.

Ps...no strings attached,just french :D/>

*Bell rings* let the games begin...

kimi    58

Hawken will love to learn some french:d The 'Ah' betrayed you.LOL

Milad    6

I think there is a continent wide Issue with African women not knowing how to kiss well unless they were born or grew up in the west. Ran into this a lot. One girls tongue I had to hunt for inside her mouth after 5 minutes I gave up and pretended I forgot to take a friend to the airport.

Milad    6

Never been with tomboys never will so not my problem throws head back in laughter

acemex    12

I think there is a continent wide Issue with African women not knowing how to kiss well unless they were born or grew up in the west. Ran into this a lot. One girls tongue I had to hunt for inside her mouth after 5 minutes I gave up and pretended I forgot to take a friend to the airport.

finally, someone who speaks English... I for one will no longer phuck with a fulltime African chick -particularly Naija(unless she's been around)lol, safety first. though tomboy, stud, AG, femme, boi, andro...don't matter, beneath all them gear is a beautiful females' body! :) bedroom skills got nothing to do with ur gender identity.

moresko    17

finally, someone who speaks English.. I for one will no longer phuck with a fulltime African chick -particularly Naija(unless she's been around)lol, safety first. though tomboy, stud, AG, femme, boi, andro...don't matter, beneath all them gear is a beautiful females' body! :)/> bedroom skills got nothing to do with ur gender identity.

Why na?

fairy    7

There are some butches that give really good "good good"...

On a scale of 1-10, only 2 butches really know what to do with a vagina.

The rest just experiment badly.

How did I miss this thread? Hawken, you supposed to be my reminder on these matters.

acemex    12

Maybe u messing with them 'baby dykes' (fresh out the closet) or the wannabe's. I see a lot of regular gurls in naija experimenting with (what we consider) male outfits cuz they look good in them i'm guessing :/, but when shit gets real, u realize they're just pillow princesses. 2 pillow princesses in one bedroom equals a terrible experience.

On another note, I think that remark applies to all Nigerian females generally (living in Nigeria)...most of them are just sloppy fam. n naija femmes (particularly), just wanna receive n not reciprocate cuz there's the mentality that the stud gotta do all the work; this is usually common among them bi-curious 'femmes'.

My advice? do not bring heterosexual norm into homosexual relations. yo both female, if u know ur way around the p**sy, then tk charge, she'll follow. (then again there's an issue of pride - some studs really believe themselves men) goodluck!

lala1990    7

Maybe u messing with them 'baby dykes' (fresh out the closet) or the wannabe's. I see a lot of regular gurls in naija experimenting with (what we consider) male outfits cuz they look good in them i'm guessing :/, but when shit gets real, u realize they're just pillow princesses. 2 pillow princesses in one bedroom equals a terrible experience.

On another note, I think that remark applies to all Nigerian females generally (living in Nigeria)...most of them are just sloppy fam. n naija femmes (particularly), just wanna receive n not reciprocate cuz there's the mentality that the stud gotta do all the work; this is usually common among them bi-curious 'femmes'.

My advice? do not bring heterosexual norm into homosexual relations. yo both female, if u know ur way around the p**sy, then tk charge, she'll follow. (then again there's an issue of pride - some studs really believe themselves men) goodluck!

Lol. Thank God I'm not the one that wrote all these. Someone stopped talking to me because of the last one I said. Lol

damozy    0

Its depends on the person who you're dealing with. Some butch love to be in control while some butch love to go with love. Me as a person, love to communicate with a femme to know what she likes and what she did not. Different strokes to different people. Baby "A" may like someone who's in control while baby "B" love the equal ratio type. Its all boils down to the personality of the butch, stemm or tomboy.

moresko    17

Its depends on the person who you're dealing with. Some butch love to be in control while some butch love to go with love. Me as a person, love to communicate with a femme to know what she likes and what she did not. Different strokes to different people. Baby "A" may like someone who's in control while baby "B" love the equal ratio type. Its all boils down to the personality of the butch, stemm or tomboy.

What's with the labels, you just put people in a bunch of boxes...let it go