Are Butches Lousy In The Sack?

Hawken

20 members have voted

1. 1. Are butches lousy in the sack?

• Yes
    • No
    • Never been with a butch but I have heard Yes
    • Never been with a butch but I have heard No

On a lighter note...i wana take u up on a challenge. Let's kiss and i bet you'd change your mind bout naija femmes.

Ps...no strings attached,just french :D/>

*Bell rings* let the games begin...

• 1 month later...

I think there is a continent wide Issue with African women not knowing how to kiss well unless they were born or grew up in the west. Ran into this a lot. One girls tongue I had to hunt for inside her mouth after 5 minutes I gave up and pretended I forgot to take a friend to the airport.

I think there is a continent wide Issue with African women not knowing how to kiss well unless they were born or grew up in the west. Ran into this a lot. One girls tongue I had to hunt for inside her mouth after 5 minutes I gave up and pretended I forgot to take a friend to the airport.

finally, someone who speaks English... I for one will no longer phuck with a fulltime African chick -particularly Naija(unless she's been around)lol, safety first. though tomboy, stud, AG, femme, boi, andro...don't matter, beneath all them gear is a beautiful females' body! :) bedroom skills got nothing to do with ur gender identity.

• Moderators

finally, someone who speaks English.. I for one will no longer phuck with a fulltime African chick -particularly Naija(unless she's been around)lol, safety first. though tomboy, stud, AG, femme, boi, andro...don't matter, beneath all them gear is a beautiful females' body! :)/> bedroom skills got nothing to do with ur gender identity.

Why na?

There are some butches that give really good "good good"...

On a scale of 1-10, only 2 butches really know what to do with a vagina.

The rest just experiment badly.

How did I miss this thread? Hawken, you supposed to be my reminder on these matters.

Maybe u messing with them 'baby dykes' (fresh out the closet) or the wannabe's. I see a lot of regular gurls in naija experimenting with (what we consider) male outfits cuz they look good in them i'm guessing :/, but when shit gets real, u realize they're just pillow princesses. 2 pillow princesses in one bedroom equals a terrible experience.

On another note, I think that remark applies to all Nigerian females generally (living in Nigeria)...most of them are just sloppy fam. n naija femmes (particularly), just wanna receive n not reciprocate cuz there's the mentality that the stud gotta do all the work; this is usually common among them bi-curious 'femmes'.

My advice? do not bring heterosexual norm into homosexual relations. yo both female, if u know ur way around the p**sy, then tk charge, she'll follow. (then again there's an issue of pride - some studs really believe themselves men) goodluck!

Maybe u messing with them 'baby dykes' (fresh out the closet) or the wannabe's. I see a lot of regular gurls in naija experimenting with (what we consider) male outfits cuz they look good in them i'm guessing :/, but when shit gets real, u realize they're just pillow princesses. 2 pillow princesses in one bedroom equals a terrible experience.

On another note, I think that remark applies to all Nigerian females generally (living in Nigeria)...most of them are just sloppy fam. n naija femmes (particularly), just wanna receive n not reciprocate cuz there's the mentality that the stud gotta do all the work; this is usually common among them bi-curious 'femmes'.

My advice? do not bring heterosexual norm into homosexual relations. yo both female, if u know ur way around the p**sy, then tk charge, she'll follow. (then again there's an issue of pride - some studs really believe themselves men) goodluck!

Lol. Thank God I'm not the one that wrote all these. Someone stopped talking to me because of the last one I said. Lol

• 2 weeks later...

Its depends on the person who you're dealing with. Some butch love to be in control while some butch love to go with love. Me as a person, love to communicate with a femme to know what she likes and what she did not. Different strokes to different people. Baby "A" may like someone who's in control while baby "B" love the equal ratio type. Its all boils down to the personality of the butch, stemm or tomboy.

• Moderators

Its depends on the person who you're dealing with. Some butch love to be in control while some butch love to go with love. Me as a person, love to communicate with a femme to know what she likes and what she did not. Different strokes to different people. Baby "A" may like someone who's in control while baby "B" love the equal ratio type. Its all boils down to the personality of the butch, stemm or tomboy.

What's with the labels, you just put people in a bunch of boxes...let it go

• 2 years later...

Butches are lousy in the sack af!! What's with all the aggressiveness?? Pounding the poor innocent soft p**sy like it's a piece of metal to be panel beated into submission? Ahn ahn. Y'all are not men, we are women. Let's take it easy, no be fight..

Thinking it's sexy to be rough and fast and hard! Ah!!! Low self esteem and butches are 5&6 sha. Everything has to be done just like a man. There is a reason I am a lesbian o and not every girl likes the same things.

That said, my best sex yet was still with a stud tho. She was good with her tongue, very, in fact the best. 

My poor kitty kat is still shuddering just thinking about the things she has been through in the hands of studs.

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 9/9/2015 at 9:50 PM, Abystacy said:

I don't do labels. I believe it's all about the two people involve not their choice of clothes or their hair cut or some tags. I have no preference when it comes to whoever i want to be involved with as long as their mutual attraction and chemistry. Sex should be enjoyable with equal vigour. It's should be all about giving and receiving. I understand the fact that some femmes can be pillow princesses who want their partner to play the role. I on the other, have dated both and from my experience the so called butch totally lacks it when it comes to actually doing it. They are all talk and no action. They put on some stupid and crazy restrictions which is a total turn off. You can't tell me when it's alright to touch you when i have totally giving myself for your pleasure. It's give and take. It's about compromise. Even when you don't want a particular thing in bed, you should discuss it with the person so you can both find a rather alternative way of dealing with it. But their restrictions sour the sex already for me. At one time I was crushing on a butch and the feeling was reciprocated. We went through the dating scene. Oh I like to be courted anyways, flowers and shii. We both put some effort into dating, lunch, dinner, etc. Then the day that was suppose to sent chills down my spin was actually a great disappointment. Imagine wearing a boxer and telling me she can't pull like seriously I was f***king naked and was looking forward to do me I do you.10 mins was all it took like WTF. That was the end of a beautiful nonsense. I seriously don't wanna get into butch don't f***king know how to do it shit. I could write a book. I understand the fact that some people are different hence our opinions are subjective. Some actually like being pillow princesses and some butch takes pleasure in that. Although if am allowed to pick a label I'd say I'm a bit of both...yea a switch hitter, I definitely appear femme, but I will go from top to bottom in a heartbeat, and I like my women the same way. I would feel sexually claustrophobic in a relationship where I can’t receive and give on a regular basis. So yeah thats the poll. Some butch are definitely slackers in bed.

this is serious.... not done butch... never would.  I don't even want to know... I love femme or stemme. That or none else