Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Most stupid thing you did for love

relangel

2 hours ago, Calllaris said:

"Put your life on hold"

Looking back .. that should really be the height of all things silly. ICRR. 

Asin tell me about it silliness at its acme..

8 hours ago, Phegore said:

Practically put my life on hold for her ...pushed my exams and turned down an admission into a reputable university abroad ...just to make more time for her.

On hold !!!! Chai ....

with me, is gonna be on smooth groove... (kidding)

Pls I do hope you v learnt from it, some peeps don't deserve a drop of ones sweat

When l was in secondary school. I fell for this girl accidentally. Let me put like that bcos it was not suppose to be.

1. I was too involved with her that she made me go date her boyfriend cousin. The day this guy tend to touch me, l was so irritated, so l left and trekked all the way back to sch bcos she was with the transport and in the other room with her boyfriend.

2. This same girl got me so depressed one day that l use razor to engraved her name on my hand. And the incident went round sch like a wild fire.
So one-day the principal of the sch called me to his office with other teachers there to assess my hand, l would had gotten expelled.
Thank God for  the new big band wrist watch l was wearing that day that covered it.
The funny part of it all, this girl is one of the ugliest girl l have ever seen and l almost slit my vine in that  Process of the engraving.

Even now, the thought of the whole experience makes me feel even more stupid. Dam!!

1 hour ago, MENA said:

When l was in secondary school. I fell for this girl accidentally. Let me put like that bcos it was not suppose to be.

1. I was too involved with her that she made me go date her boyfriend cousin. The day this guy tend to touch me, l was so irritated, so l left and trekked all the way back to sch bcos she was with the transport and in the other room with her boyfriend.

2. This same girl got me so depressed one day that l use razor to engraved her name on my hand. And the incident went round sch like a wild fire.
So one-day the principal of the sch called me to his office with other teachers there to assess my hand, l would had gotten expelled.
Thank God for  the new big band wrist watch l was wearing that day that covered it.
The funny part of it all, this girl is one of the ugliest girl l have ever seen and l almost slit my vine in that  Process of the engraving.

Even now, the thought of the whole experience makes me feel even more stupid. Dam!!

Oh no.

I would stay up late at night doing night calls in hush voice under my blanket so my mom won't hear on a daily basis even when I'll be having early morning lectures. Chai the things we do for love sha 

• 2 years later...
On 10/21/2017 at 2:27 AM, Txunamy said:

Jesu! Lol..this is so funny..

Excuse me ma'am...where is your response to the question?

One mumu fwb crush laidat 🙄 Playing “cousin” every damn time her bf happens to show up and of course sit through all the PDAs 😭😭😭

Apart from just putting up with general nonsense, I don't think I've done anything particularly stupid.

But I know the stupid thing I will do is waiting in front and I already know the woman it will be for 🤷

21 hours ago, MissBanks said:

One mumu fwb crush laidat 🙄 Playing “cousin” every damn time her bf happens to show up and of course sit through all the PDAs 😭😭😭

Wait?! 

One person: mumu, FWB, crush, "cousin" that has bf 😂 Make it make sense please! Someone behind me is asking!😅

2 hours ago, Chilee said:

Wait?! 

One person: mumu, FWB, crush, "cousin" that has bf 😂 Make it make sense please! Someone behind me is asking!😅

See ehn... I don’t even know what was doing me at the time hissss 🙄 Please tell the person “ayam not around” 😔🚶🏽‍♀️

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Chilee said:

Wait?! 

Let me see if I can try.

1) she had a crush on the person.

2) but they could only reach FWB arrangement and it pained OP but what will OP do?

3) whenever the persons main bae, aka bf came around, OP had to pretend to be her cousin (LEWL inside life)

4) they are over now and the person is now a mumu because she showed OP strong thing.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Hawken said:

Let me see if I can try.

1) she had a crush on the person.

2) but they could only reach FWB arrangement and it pained OP but what will OP do?

3) whenever the persons main bae, aka bf came around, OP had to pretend to be her cousin (LEWL inside life)

4) they are over now and the person is now a mumu because she showed OP strong thing.

***Drops mic***

You forgot to add that! 

I held a torch for, and 'dated' this girl for 4 years but she didn't date me back (I still even list her as my ex)

This girl really used me to do mumu, and I wasn't a child oh. I'm talking final year, law school, service year, work year. I would come to her house at weekends and cook, stop by every day at her house before driving home half asleep at 9pm, it was like jazz. One day, I even had an accident on the way home and it cost me like 2 months allowee+salary to fix the car. I bought her dunes salad every other day because if one thing is guaranteed to get you laid, the best caesar salad in Abuja ought to do that (but alas, even that couldn't get me past the friend zone). See, I even drove this girl to the abortion clinic after she got pregnant, got her back home and nursed her. She enjoyed all of my love and affection while firmly insisting that 'doing girls was her past and not her present or future'...

Anyways, I don't even remember how my eyes cleared but one day, I deleted all her pictures from my bbm & computer, deleted her number from my phone, deleted all her emails and the email account itself, blocked her on all social media, and changed my line. Till date, I have refuse to even join my alumni group just in case her jazz is still active.

• Like 1

Just now, Althena said:

I held a torch for, and 'dated' this girl for 4 years but she didn't date me back (I still even list her as my ex)

This girl really used me to do mumu, and I wasn't a child oh. I'm talking final year, law school, service year, work year. I would come to her house at weekends and cook, stop by every day at her house before driving home half asleep at 9pm, it was like jazz. One day, I even had an accident on the way home and it cost me like 2 months allowee+salary to fix the car. I bought her dunes salad every other day because if one thing is guaranteed to get you laid, the best caesar salad in Abuja ought to do that (but alas, even that couldn't get me past the friend zone). See, I even drove this girl to the abortion clinic after she got pregnant, got her back home and nursed her. She enjoyed all of my love and affection while firmly insisting that 'doing girls was her past and not her present or future'...

Anyways, I don't even remember how my eyes cleared but one day, I deleted all her pictures from my bbm & computer, deleted her number from my phone, deleted all her emails and the email account itself, blocked her on all social media, and changed my line. Till date, I have refuse to even join my alumni group just in case her jazz is still active.

Wow wow wow wow wow 🤣🤣 sorry oh

14 hours ago, Hawken said:

Wow wow wow wow wow

Let me just add more wow’s to yours...
Jesuuuu 🙆🏽‍♀️🙆🏽‍♀️🙆🏽‍♀️