Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Most stupid thing you did for love

relangel

Can you love some one you haven't seen? No you can't?

Planned a trip and at last minute, you jettisoned the whole plan. After several pleas, she decides to go alone because reservations were made. As soon as she left and it dawns on you she's gone from you, you jump away and off to the airport without a shower, get on the next plane out and arrive few hours after she did. You place a phone call with your home num and say "hey how's your trip, I sent someone to drop off something with you there in Ghana, can you help pick up?" She comes over to the spot and its you

Secretly take language classes - her language. And you start with the 'bedroom words' to make things spicy.

Calling to hear her voice and not say a thing

• Like 1

Can you love some one you haven't seen? No you can't?

Planned a trip and at last minute, you jettisoned the whole plan. After several pleas, she decides to go alone because reservations were made. As soon as she left and it dawns on you she's gone from you, you jump away and off to the airport without a shower, get on the next plane out and arrive few hours after she did. You place a phone call with your home num and say "hey how's your trip, I sent someone to drop off something with you there in Ghana, can you help pick up?" She comes over to the spot and its you

Secretly take language classes - her language. And you start with the 'bedroom words' to make things spicy.

Calling to hear her voice and not say a thing

Lol that's stupid

• Haha 1

• Moderators

I have done quite a bit to be honest.LOL *smh*

In secondary school, I split my Biology textbook in half. My forever crush hadn't studied for the next day's paper... I stole glances at her all night.

It hurts to confess, but I was one of those... I sang her songs (standing in front of her dormitory, pretending I was singing to myself) -loud enough for room mates to come shut me up. *hides away* hahaha

• Like 1

I have done quite a bit to be honest.LOL *smh*

In secondary school, I split my Biology textbook in half. My forever crush hadn't studied for the next day's paper... I stole glances at her all night.

It hurts to confess, but I was one of those... I sang her songs (standing in front of her dormitory, pretending I was singing to myself) -loud enough for room mates to come shut me up. *hides away* hahaha

Lmao..... And you guys didn't end up dating? Chai.. Lol hilarious though

• Moderators

Lmao..... And you guys didn't end up dating? Chai.. Lol hilarious though

Hahahaha... we dated o. Very off and on.LOL. My best kiss yet! I waited 6years for her to come around... Settled in-between... (I have loved though... Serious I go die love. Hahaha *covers face). Smh

Was the wait worth it? I'd say yes. Alas, between all that internal conflict with self and her need for someone more willing to commit, we gradually fell apart. Fwbs now.LOL.

The story of my life... reminds me of the #onedirection hit single ;)

• 2 years later...

Cooked almost every weekend for her  and her hungry friends,when i say cook i mean, varieties ranging from rice to yam to soup and sauce etc. i was doing house chores like I'm her housemaid and loved it,  stupid love, I  tell you! Even arrange her wardrobe, do dishes. idiat girl. may thunder fire ur left nyash wherever you are now. mtcheew:597f81dfa7900_tw_angry1:

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

• Moderators
8 minutes ago, scarlet said:

Cooked almost every weekend for her  and her hungry friends,when i say cook i mean, varieties ranging from rice to yam to soup and sauce etc. i was doing house chores like I'm her housemaid and loved it,  stupid love, I  tell you! Even arrange her wardrobe, do dishes. idiat girl. may thunder fire ur left nyash wherever you are now. mtcheew:597f81dfa7900_tw_angry1:

Hahahahahahahahahahaha. 

20 minutes ago, scarlet said:

Jesu! Lol..this is so funny..

• Like 1

1 hour ago, scarlet said:

Kabiyesi oo! Laughing my chest out 😁😁😁

1 hour ago, scarlet said:

Fada lawd!! My heart... 😅😅😅

2 hours ago, scarlet said:

😂😂😂😂 my chest ...u just made my day 

5 hours ago, scarlet said:

Lmao see painment o

On 21/10/2017 at 10:06 AM, scarlet said:

Chick is pain.

Sorry swtheart

On 10/21/2017 at 10:06 AM, scarlet said:

Savage!

• Like 1

On 10/21/2017 at 6:06 AM, scarlet said:

LOOOOOL

15 hours ago, scarlet said:

Y'all  should quit quoting me, and share your darn experience too! 

You're a celebrity now na. The lady with the funny experience. Lol

Let the quoting continue... 😁

Practically put my life on hold for her ...pushed my exams and turned down an admission into a reputable university abroad ...just to make more time for her.

13 minutes ago, Phegore said:

Practically put my life on hold for her ...pushed my exams and turned down an admission into a reputable university abroad ...just to make more time for her.

"Put your life on hold"

Looking back .. that should really be the height of all things silly. ICRR.