Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Your crush Sunday

Abystacy

• Administrators

Lol ladies, like Suavity said, it was a game. I was dared to do that..

Lol..dares could turn out to be true.

My crush knows herself it starts with "S" but is not suavity, or simpl3 to avoid someone breaking my head or twisting my mouth here.

Baby nani mu haaaaahaaaaa lol

So its Sleeky :D/>

...lol naah.. It ain't Sleeky...people don't crush on me they admire me secretly.. I' ve got alot of secret admirers on here...# sipping my tea like kemit the frog#... Hahahahaha.. Byeeeeeee

heeeeeyyy...kiiiimiiii ..happy Sunday! "receiving ur " hailings " lol... Everyone!.. . I AM CRUSHING ON KIMI. ..(in a microphone tone)......Dear Father God, pls do not allow Mifled to see this part and pour cement in my garri.pls u know today is Sunday..(AMEN!)It's me your most beloveth and serving daughter Sleeky....hahahahaha

@ Sage, hahahahaha... which truth am I not revealing? ...its in bold letters na..lol..mind u...the crushee must not be the crusher's crush!...j'espere que tu n'es perdue.lmao.. kimi, il faut sortir ma mignonne...

• Moderators

heeeeeyyy...kiiiimiiii ..happy Sunday! "receiving ur " hailings " lol... Everyone!.. . I AM CRUSHING ON KIMI. ..(in a microphone tone)......Dear Father God, pls do not allow Mifled to see this part and pour cement in my garri.pls u know today is Sunday..(AMEN!)It's me your most beloveth and serving daughter Sleeky....hahahahaha

Hahahahahahahaha! Girl! You are too funny!! #hilarious

*attempts a counter prayer*

..Father, you know Sleeky's admirers and how numerous they are. You have blessed her exceedingly , that her bed lacks no visitors as often as she desires *laugs hard*.Please Lord, allow her give the rest of us room to be crushed on and to be admirerees too. Chineke God, Biko. Love, your daughter in your ever loyal service. Amen!

• Moderators

@ Sage, haa. I used to crush o till I saw, read and heard the writings all over the place!

Sleeky na hottest poraro! Hahahaha

*still hailing thee princess Sleeky her royal awesomeness!*

choi!...@ my darling...*taking off my robe...searching for my sexiest evening dress...biko pm me your house address...on my way over... lol..u're much more fun kimi...Hugs*

• Moderators

Hahahahaha! Abeg o! Keep the robe on o! *attempts to tie shoe lace, ready to fleeeeee!*

Oops! *gets mind outta the gutter* You did say you were putting on another dress! :D hahaha

*hugs*

• Moderators

hahahahaha! one of Burhari,s mud houses is up for hire. we can use that my darling. you needn't do any thing you dont want to...

hahahahaha! one of Burhari,s mud houses is up for hire. we can use that my darling. you needn't do any thing you dont want to.......hahahahaha.. See y u're too much ...African roots..mud house would do jare. Looking forward to the adventure.....ain't gonna wipe my bum with leaves though! Hahahahaha