Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Your crush Sunday

Abystacy

Let do something fun today, you never know you could find your "Soulmate" your one "truelove" the " groundnut in your garri" the "coakroach in your cupboard" the "lice in your hair" the "syphilis in your p**sy" the feaces in your anus... #aprokolevels....

When you have a crush on someone it means you have developed a strong desire for another person. It may be a desire to like to talk to the person, stalk on, always looking out for the persons post..lol. or get silly butterflies when they say or comment on something. Although in this case, it maybe hard because a lot of people in this forum doesn't know some in person but yet still crush...

Ever wondered who is your secret admirer? Who has a crush on who?

Who has a crush on you or who you are crushing on?

And would definitely like to meet in person.

This how it should by played.. you leave the person/s initials for example it could be Aby.... for A,

Flyj for F,

and Moresko for M.

Time to Find out! girls .. let get this started...No pun intended hehehe and please don't be a party popper...

It's on ladies....

As for me... Applys lip gloss and heads to church.....

• Moderators

Hahahaha! That's so easy!

Here goes... ready?! :D

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Got love for everybody! :D

Haha why are you throwing the question back at me.... you girls are boring jor...

My crush is *******.or better yet ?[%=$(] :D :lol: :P

Haha why are you throwing the question back at me.... you girls are boring jor...

My crush is *******.or better yet ?[%=$(] :D/> :lol:/> :P/>

@Op, if you the leader are scared, how much more we the followers?? :lol:

Lol @Iris where you from come .... I don't know what you are talking about ooo.... you girls should spill already na... I didn't know it's suppose to be a secret. Haba a little fun wouldn't hurt.. or are you all scared to find out who's crushing on who or ..... :lol:

Spill. Who is ya crush? l know....hehehehehe..

• Moderators

LOL...

She who started the thread must cast the first letter. The husbandman must indeed be the partaker of the first fruit ;) :D

You should just say it already @kimi..

Something like my Crush is M..

Or N...

I know few people in here personally, have dined and wined with a few, some have become really good friends. Although I'm not one to crush on people easily, but I have only crushed on one person in here... hehehe see the pricked ears and popped eyes to see...

Haba taken the lead where @Iris. . I said for eg: it could be...M or N.... or even I.. see me see my Iris oo. Confirm kini

Haba taken the lead where @Iris. . I said for eg: it could be...M or N.... or even I.. see me see my Iris oo. Confirm kini

Aby has taken which lead... @Iris I said for eg. It could be M or N or I for Iris. . See me see Iris oo.. confirm which crush Mbok

• Moderators

Hahahahaha!

I read between the lines pretty well! C it is ;)

Thanks Iris for letting the cat out of the bag :D LOL