Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Anyone in Gabon?

kimi

• Moderators

Ladies... i'm in search of hot babes who desire friendship. She must be very cute with sex appeal! If not cute, please stay away!

Please, must be hygienic. No dettol or sperm in body please! We do not discriminate, any size of clitoris/cervix/vagina would be fine.

Ladies from other neighbouring African countries can send in CVs too. Looking forward to meeting some yummy African sisters! Holla! :D

Remember, friendship only!!!

Hahahahaha :D *runs away*

• Moderators

looool kimi. Your quote though. EE Cummings.. is he still cumming?

Hahahahahahahahahha! Is it what I think it is or is my mind certainly overdue for a scrub! LOL.

He did coach a few cumming ladies I think... Fairies know everything ;)

• Moderators

lwkmh!!! All these spec for friendship only!!! hahahahahaha!!!!

Hahaha! Just friendship please. Forgot to add: "the length breadth and depth of cervix/vagina is also of no relevance -come as you are. Face spec still matters though" :D hahaha

lmao.. I passed some of the requirements.. I for one don't have dettol inside me.

Love in the air @Kimi, can you see it clearly?? Abi you would prefer "friendship" in the air?? looolll

Ladies... i'm in search of hot babes who desire friendship. She must be very cute with sex appeal! If not cute, please stay away!

Please, must be hygienic. No dettol or sperm in body please! We do not discriminate, any size of clitoris/cervix/vagina would be fine.

Ladies from other neighbouring African countries can send in CVs too. Looking forward to meeting some yummy African sisters! Holla! :D/>

Hahahahaha :D/> *runs away*

....kiiiiimmmiiii....come back here!...lol..what's the point of the "sex appeal" quality if its just "friendship" u desire?...hahahahaha.. Confess ooo ..

• Moderators

Hahahahaha! Yo! Sleeky!! Missed ya! You're having too much fun outside of this forum o...

Or you're gonna claim it's mid-week service and other church activities spread out throughout the week's that's got you busy ay?! LOL

Hahahahaha! Yo! Sleeky!! Missed ya! You're having too much fun outside of this forum o...

Or you're gonna claim it's mid-week service and other church activities spread out throughout the week's that's got you busy ay?! LOL

• 3 years later...
On ‎10‎/‎9‎/‎2015 at 2:52 AM, kimi said:

Ladies from other neighbouring African countries can send in CVs too. Looking forward to meeting some yummy African sisters! Holla! 😄

Hahahahaha 😄 *runs away*

How cute are you? What dat mouth do?

• Moderators

Hahahahaha... this post was for jokes. Pure saRcasm and with reference to another very controversial thread. Purely jokes 

• Moderators
4 minutes ago, Michelle said:

But your friends must be cute? That's not nice.

Hahahahaha... cute friends improve my chances of getting a date don't you think ? 

Just now, kimi said:

Hahahahaha... cute friends improve my chances of getting a date don't you think ? 

No, not if you're a booger wolf.

• Moderators
Just now, Michelle said:

It's equally important. I want both.

Hahahaha don't we all... and what if you had to choose?

• Moderators
Just now, Michelle said:

The inner beauty. 

*calling on all booger-wolves near and far* 🔊

Michelle wants you....  😍😘 hahahaha.