Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

party bbm group formed

hadassah

Hahahahahaha! 'the Party!'thread is a cat of many many lives.

I do the screening, Sleeky is in charge of costume/make-up/drinks and Mifled's limo transports only cute, sexy girls with clitorises/vaginas of diverse shapes, lengths and depths! Hahahahaha

Haa! Modd, you forgot your role? To keep the ladies from tearing each other apart! Odikwa very very important!

...choi!...Kimi I didn't know u were spoilt like dis o...enhennn?.Modd thanks for bringing kimi out .Chinekem!

• Moderators

Hahahahaha! I'm still innocent o :D

I was tutored by y'all. The sort of things my eyes have seen here ehn! ...they haven't been the same ever since :D

*sprinkles holy water aggressively all over the thread* :D

Sleeky Sleeky! What were you doing up at ***.14am *suspicious* *coughs*

Kimi, haven't you heard that the best inspiration comes at ***:14 in the morning. Those costumes aren't gonna design themselves.

And how can I forget my role. Odikwa very important with v-jayjays of different sizes being thrown around. I have arrived for duty with my cape billowing in the wind! *insert superhero entrance song*

Damn!my cape has gotten caught in the fan. Be right back. *tugging at cape and choking* :blink:

P.s Sleeky, no capes. Bad idea. :blink:

Kimi, haven't you heard that the best inspiration comes at ***:14 in the morning. Those costumes aren't gonna design themselves.

And how can I forget my role. Odikwa very important with v-jayjays of different sizes being thrown around. I have arrived for duty with my cape billowing in the wind! *insert superhero entrance song*

Damn!my cape has gotten caught in the fan. Be right back. *tugging at cape and choking* :blink:/>

P.s Sleeky, no capes. Bad idea. :blink:/>

...hahahahaha silly u

..so u got this famous ***:14am from here...lmao

..my office was WIDE open at the time..hahahahaha... Oh *coughs like kimi*

. I was up thinking about Kimi at the time so couldn't sleep.

LWKMD

#puppy eyes#

• Moderators

Hahahahahah! @ office. You may need to speak in clearer terms my darling :D

So... about this office of yours... hmmm... opens WIDE does it? I don't quite understand. Hahahahaha

*jumps into a pool of CAC anointing oil*

Kimi's Allergies oooo, Sleeky.

Be warned...

Hahahahahaha!!!!

....u know kimi's allergies hunhn?...Do tell please...Do tell..#pops up my pillow #....@ kimi no amount of oil is gonna help...so don't bother!.. Lol..just come closer lemme whisper more on the "open office," thingy..just for better understanding. #shinningmyteeth#

• Moderators

Hahahahahaha. Hmmm... *wink*

Love haters sleeekyyyy! Even the allergies show lotsa respect for the office that opens WIDE at odd hours :D LOL

*puts on her favourite rubber kito sandals; bathes self in hausa perfume, makes suku out of the 5year unwaxed pubic hair* i'm ready for our appointment my darling :D

Is the magic phrase still "open sesame"? :D *winking like a retard!* hahahahaha

Love haters sleeekyyyy! Even the allergies show lotsa respect for the office that opens WIDE at odd hours :D/> LOL

*puts on her favourite rubber kito sandals; bathes self in hausa perfume, makes suku out of the 5year unwaxed pubic hair* i'm ready for our appointment my darling :D/>

Is the magic phrase still "open sesame"? :D/> *winking like a retard!* hahahahaha

Ha Kimi, I see you operate at ungodly hours. Dont worry, Shaving 5year old pubes is also considered foreplay. Hehehe!!!

Sleeky and Kimi, continue adding to your Naughty Jail Time o.

Issokay, I see you (avatar style) ;)

Love haters sleeekyyyy! Even the allergies show lotsa respect for the office that opens WIDE at odd hours :D/> LOL

*puts on her favourite rubber kito sandals; bathes self in hausa perfume, makes suku out of the 5year unwaxed pubic hair* i'm ready for our appointment my darling :D/>

Is the magic phrase still "open sesame"? :D/> *winking like a retard!* hahahahaha

just come my Darlyn, I will polish you to my taste...lol.

• Moderators

Hahahahahahahahahaha! *grabs her metal pant; attaches a bell to it. Quickly loosens the suku and replaces that with patewo*

Too late for chastity, Kimi, you asked for it!

Besides, patewo allows better assess.

Polish away, Sleeky. This girl needs it, I can tell its been a while... *evil grin*