Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

party bbm group formed

hadassah

Bliss morning all, for the ladies who are interested in d xmas party,pls contact me,a group bbm has been formed,the party will be in a hotel somewhere in Festac side,we can discuss further more in d chat, the party will be strictly on Invitation, thanks

C'mon dnt u think u already gave out enough info. Remember non verified members also visit this site and might as well be coupla dudes or some homophobes.

Creating a bbm group is a nice initiative bt stating dt it's gone be held in festac and @in hotel isn't a wise idea.

I know festac has got lotsa hotels bt still such information shouldn't be displayed in public.

Anything that has 2b said,should be posted in d "said" group

C'mon dnt u think u already gave out enough info. Remember non verified members also visit this site and might as well be coupla dudes or some homophobes.

Creating a bbm group is a nice initiative bt stating dt it's gone be held in festac and @in hotel isn't a wise idea.

I know festac has got lotsa hotels bt still such information shouldn't be displayed in public.

very wise

True @ savvy Dats why we are not going on with info Anylonger.thAnks

• Administrators

I wouldn't pay much attention to such invites to be sincere.

Some people take this thing as if its a big deal, no one is forcing any body to join,or participate,I noticed the most ugly ones here are d one that makes most noise , they try to hide their ugliness in the name of being secretive, lol, hahahahahh, hey ladies seriously I have my crew, I joined the site not because I need a friend, or because I want to belong, I joined just for joining sake, so please all the naija les mama's , ladies pack one side And spear me the rules,lagos market won't miss a thing if you are not there.

Yyyyyaaay!!!! So attending this gbedu! Where ma heels at?..nononono I'm getting nu

Heels for the groove o...kiiiimiiii!... U must attend o!...even if it means tying u with a rope...yesss o na by force o...let's see how your mouth's gonna be sharp face to face ...lol...Hadaash!.. I'm coming with a very good bottle of wine!

Yyyyyaaay!!!! So attending this gbedu! Where ma heels at?..nononono I'm getting nu

Heels for the groove o...kiiiimiiii!... U must attend o!...even if it means tying u with a rope...yesss o na by force o...let's see how your mouth's gonna be sharp face to face ...lol...Hadaash!.. I'm coming with a very good bottle of wine!

Sleeky leave kimi for me oh.....ehn so kimi shey u will be my date. I ll send my Bugatti to come pick you. Preferential treatment for you alone oh or would u prefer the limo, abi private jet. I can borrow that one from Dieziani

Sleeky leave kimi for me oh.....ehn so kimi shey u will be my date. I ll send my Bugatti to come pick you. Preferential treatment for you alone oh or would u prefer the limo, abi private jet. I can borrow that one from Dieziani

hahahahaha lwkmd ....kiiimiiiii...hotcake!!!..come out o...we are dragging u here...Mifled thinks she can snatch u from my yummy arms #yes na food#...lol..mifled...mind urself o...even wheel barrow mifled no go see borrow..Limousine sha!...hahahahaha.kimi has no option, I invited her first o!...looking for my bum shorts to wear so we can thrash this out physically mifled!!! Hope u know Taekwando?..Hahahahaha

• Moderators

Hahahahaha! Too funny!

Private jet does sound nice. + I don't think the owner would be needing it any time soon *wink* (but nne! That private jet would be flying anywhere but to the party o...hahahahaha)!

Sleeky sleeky! Always so good to read from you! Now you have our time abi *coughs; winks* You've been attending all manner of house fellowships. The dates shudda hit say 1,328,965? Hahahaha! :D *runs away!*

You girls should stay on more often. This place needs your vibe!

• Downvote 1

Am a Ganja Planter. To all my sexy ladies we gonna party hard. Remix in olamide's voice......"Eyin omo wobe, eyin wobe--wobe, mogbo information wi pe ehun FA iro o... Ehun FA .... Hahahahaha. Come out and party mehn. Just strolling by

Hahahahaha! Too funny!

Private jet does sound nice. + I don't think the owner would be needing it any time soon *wink* (but nne! That private jet would be flying anywhere but to the party o...hahahahaha)!

Sleeky sleeky! Always so good to read from you! Now you have our time abi *coughs; winks* You've been attending all manner of house fellowships. The dates shudda hit say 1,328,965? Hahahaha! :D/> *runs away!*

You girls should stay on more often. This place needs your vibe!

@kimi Ehn don't worry you will keep the private jet as souvenir fron our date. If u dnt want to enter the party, then lets go to paris.....tongue out @sleeky no amount of yummy arms and bumshorts would make u carry kimi oh. Im doro in this matter

• Moderators

Hahahaha! Mifled, na only you waka come I see.LOL. Sleeky nko? Or was it a KO in the boxing ring? Hahaha *jokes*

Yeah right! Biko... bar ni. Mi o se o..LOL. You and Sleeky want to put me right in the middle of your love! Nne! Fighting isn't one of my strengths *wink* :D

Ha. I thought this thread would have died of natural causes by now with all the negativity on here. Seems the spirit of the party will not be quieted. :P

Princesa, the organizers have it all figured out. Transportation and Accommodation will be graciously provided by Kimi, Sleeky and Mifled. Hehehe!!! :D

Aren't they nice!

• Upvote 1

• Moderators

Hahahahahaha! 'the Party!'thread is a cat of many many lives.

I do the screening, Sleeky is in charge of costume/make-up/drinks and Mifled's limo transports only cute, sexy girls with clitorises/vaginas of diverse shapes, lengths and depths! Hahahahaha

Haa! Modd, you forgot your role? To keep the ladies from tearing each other apart! Odikwa very very important!