Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

party -party

hadassah

Hello ladies, enough of searching and looking for friends let's all meet together, chat and make friends, face -face, see each other and go after d lady u like, join me as we organize a get together party in early dec, hey girls it gonna be fun, some are arguing daybreak, some say noon to evening, lol, come join n bring in your suggestions

• Like 1

Hello ladies, enough of searching and looking for friends let's all meet together, chat and make friends, face -face, see each other and go after d lady u like, join me as we organize a get together party in early dec, hey girls it gonna be fun, some are arguing daybreak, some say noon to evening, lol, come join n bring in your suggestions

please people out side lagos are free to come
  • Like 1

• Moderators

Hahahahahahahahahaha! Rotffl!! I signed in just to make this comment. You people will not kill me with laughter o!! LOLOL.

PS: I don't even where this post is located!! Had to click on the topic updates tab!

This is the third time you are posting about party. If you are so desperate for a party, why don't you get your friends to help you out. You don't participate in any thing going on here in the forum.. you were even asking the authenticity of you verification few months ago.. now you have turn a party pioneer. . So cheesy. .

please people out side lagos are free to come

This is the third time you are posting about party. If you are so desperate for a party, why don't you get your friends to help you out. You don't participate in any thing going on here in the forum.. you were even asking the authenticity of you verification few months ago.. now you have turn a party pioneer. . So cheesy. .

you have said it all.

Hadassah, l think what admin is trying to say is you shouldn't create multiple posts on the same topic. She can give you this warning as admin. If you haven't read you can check the rules forum: (5) Duplicate/Repetitive Postings.

Though members are encouraged to be active, it isn't against the rules for inactive members to create 'in-bound' posts..anytime, anyday.

So, Hadassah, if you're still over excited about your party, continue with the shoutouts but rely on one thread.

• Moderators

Hadassah girl, rock on jare! LOL

It's okay to choose how you'd want to interact on the site. Nothing's cast in stone I would think. To be all over the place like myself or be more reserved. It's totally fine and your prerogative.

All the best with the party. I do want y'all to have fun. *and I sincerely mean that*

• Moderators

@Iris thank you so much.

If anyone else has anything to say, please read rule 5, like she stated above. Thanks again.

• Moderators

Well done Iris! Teacher's pet! Hahahaha. *Just fooling around*

For clarification purposes, my comment was to bolster Iris' while subtly addressing another aspect of the comments so far :D

See I get, the multiple entry, I get it, but for some extra monkey interpretations?? Like serious I don't need, so f***k off :D B)

See I get, the multiple entry, I get it, but for some extra monkey interpretations?? Like serious I don't need, so f***k off :D/> B)/>

Cmon @ Hadassah. I don't think you should lash out this way. I get that you feel lambasted or ganged against buh u didnt have to reply this way.

Hello everyone,haba I thought we all were sisters and we don't need to bring down eachothers neck on here. Firstly, I don't have a problem with someone organising a party so as for people to connect and relate, the major is its a thing of choice for anyone who wants to participate or not and whoever pioneered the idea shouldn't be an issue as far as those who want to participate are cool with the person and interested in the party. Secondly, we are all adults and can tell our wrong from right guess hadassah felt the need for a party due to the users experience on here, probably because those who attend will meet and be comfortable with eacother and also extend their experience to users on here. Thirdly, the site has rules and regulations which everyone must adhere too and I agree but no harm in giving a polite warning to whoever doesn't follow the rules. Lastly, I believe we are all one and also civil and let's remain civil.

@ hadassah don't curse or swear, u will have your party with those interested

@ moresko guess, its a minor misunderstand and can be resolved amicably.

@ Iris, mother mother.where have you been? Lmao

Please let this slide and not cause friction or rift amongst us.

Peace

• Upvote 1

Cmon @ Hadassah. I don't think you should lash out this way. I get that you feel lambasted or ganged against buh u didnt have to reply this way.

she was lambasted and ganged against.

when u treat people with disrespect, u should expect the same.

so I don't blame her, she has to defend herself

she was lambasted and ganged against.

when u treat people with disrespect, u should expect the same.

so I don't blame her, she has to defend herself

Who ganged against her?

Hello everyone,haba I thought we all were sisters and we don't need to bring down eachothers neck on here. Firstly, I don't have a problem with someone organising a party so as for people to connect and relate, the major is its a thing of choice for anyone who wants to participate or not and whoever pioneered the idea shouldn't be an issue as far as those who want to participate are cool with the person and interested in the party. Secondly, we are all adults and can tell our wrong from right guess hadassah felt the need for a party due to the users experience on here, probably because those who attend will meet and be comfortable with eacother and also extend their experience to users on here. Thirdly, the site has rules and regulations which everyone must adhere too and I agree but no harm in giving a polite warning to whoever doesn't follow the rules. Lastly, I believe we are all one and also civil and let's remain civil.

@ hadassah don't curse or swear, u will have your party with those interested

@ moresko guess, its a minor misunderstand and can be resolved amicably.

@ Iris, mother mother.where have you been? Lmao

Please let this slide and not cause friction or rift amongst us.

Peace

....well said Flavour...well said...Hadassh, just take it easy aiit?... If I were in your shoes hmmmm ...I wonder what Sleeky would have said though! Hehhehehehe

• Moderators

There was no "ganging up", I said what I had to say. If Hadassah wants to resort to insults, I'm cool with that. There are rules on the site like Iris stated, and I asked her to "PLEASE STOP" the multiple posts, that was all. Referring to people as "mummies", and calling someone's opinion "monkey interpretation" is uncalled for, but she doesn't care so I'll operate from that angle.

• Downvote 1

Well done Iris! Teacher's pet! Hahahaha. *Just fooling around*

For clarification purposes, my comment was to bolster Iris' while subtly addressing another aspect of the comments so far :D/>/>/>

Kimi you can learn to be observant if you're not. Not everyone likes to play around. I'm an adult. l don't do childish things.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

• Moderators

Kimi you can learn to be observant if you're not. Not everyone likes to play around. I'm an adult. l don't do childish things.

LOL. *laughs*

I could do a good response to your comment. I could also use words to make nothing of your assumptions.

I would rather ignore dear Iris. My choice to see the 'happy' in most situations is mine to make.

Live well and prosper dear Iris.

• Upvote 2