Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

party -party

hadassah

Op, we encouraged you to go for this xmas party. Yet, you have been very diplomatic all these while at comments without tagging. Maintain that.

This party is getting more feasible, what with all the cuties you said will be there! Pity I can't come.

What about funding, do you guys accept donations?

@baby, I still don't read 'all' comments but let it lay (down), she didn't ever tag anyone yet.

pls we don't need your money in this, save ur money for yourself dear, neither do I need to task any one
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Op, we encouraged you to go for this xmas party. Yet, you have been very diplomatic all these while at comments without tagging. Maintain that.

This party is getting more feasible, what with all the cuties you said will be there! Pity I can't come.

What about funding, do you guys accept donations?

@baby, I still don't read 'all' comments but let it lay (down), she didn't ever tag anyone yet.

pls we don't need your money in this, save ur money for yourself dear
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

• Moderators

*Considering there aren't any new posts, here is how I keep busy: moving from thread to thread not minding my business :D *

Good to know you're okay, I'm fine too. Thanks for asking and do take care!

@ suavity inbox me your number I lost all my phone numbers. @kimi can see you are really keeping yourself busy on here. Lol. suavity was asking how I was doing and not you.......hehehehehehehehehehehehe . Laughing in greek and spanish. Hope u good though?

• 1 year later...