Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

party -party

hadassah

Ladies ladies, we don't need all that, you shouldn't fight because of this,what am trying to say is respect is reciprocal ,respect me and I respect you back, but insult me then get opposite of respect, I have made my point, thanks to those who understand and spoke on my behalf u are ladies of great mind and understanding lol and for those threatening me, mhm, kpele ooooooo

Hadassah, l was speaking for you and not against you, emphasizing your right as a member whether active or not. If you understood my comment you wouldn't have responded in the manner that you have. You may want to go through the thread again up to my first comment.

And when l said "...what admin is trying to say.../.....warning as admin", l was urging not to misunderstand her. That everything is within the boundaries of the rules and you should go ahead with the invites for that matter.

• Upvote 1

Hadassah, l was speaking for you and not against you, emphasizing your right as a member whether active or not. If you understood my comment you wouldn't have responded in the manner that you have. You may want to go through the thread again up to my first comment.

And when l said "...what admin is trying to say.../.....warning as admin", l was urging not to misunderstand her. That everything is within the boundaries of the rules and you should go ahead with the invites for that matter.

@ Iris it's ok, I totally understand u, am sorry for the misunderstanding, okay? Are we cool now?

Kimi you can learn to be observant if you're not. Not everyone likes to play around. I'm an adult. l don't do childish things.

Apologies. Misunderstanding.

• Upvote 1

Somethings are just not worth my time..

Not every thing that comes out of the mouth deserve a response . Don't you think @ abystacy

Anything that doesn't deserve your time, is it not better not to comment on it? So sweet heart commenting on it means, it worth it

Please don't sweetheart me. And please refrain from mentioning my name in your post. Your childishness is oozing all over the place and I want no part of that.

• Downvote 1

Op, we encouraged you to go for this xmas party. Yet, you have been very diplomatic all these while at comments without tagging. Maintain that.

This party is getting more feasible, what with all the cuties you said will be there! Pity I can't come.

What about funding, do you guys accept donations?

@baby, I still don't read 'all' comments but let it lay (down), she didn't ever tag anyone yet.

Please don't sweetheart me. And please refrain from mentioning my name in your post. Your childishness is oozing all over the place and I want no part of that.

Mmhhm, so why poke nosing around my comment "big girl "I wonder where this big girl of yours is,I really want to see it .lol, hahahahhah but can't figure it out in your comments, And to tell you the truth ,abystacy if all your comments up there is what you called maturity and big girl mmmmhhhhmmm eeeeeeh lol, spare me the evening preaching. Shhhhh

Kimi you can learn to be observant if you're not. Not everyone likes to play around. I'm an adult. l don't do childish things.

With all due respect to IRIS "THE ADULT" I truly don't get the reason for the quoted response to kimi. I have noticed that you are gud at trying to make moles out of anthills and trust it doesn't seem like a gud character you should be associated with. If everyone was to take you on about every arrogant comment you make in here, I believe you won't find it welcoming. You need to get off your high horse and learn to live a little from kimi.

Moreover a true adult doesn't need to reemphasize the point all over again. You do owe kimi an apology if u re really the adult you claim.

Yours Faithfully,

MIFLED

With all due respect to IRIS "THE ADULT" I truly don't get the reason for the quoted response to kimi. I have noticed that you are gud at trying to make moles out of anthills and trust it doesn't seem like a gud character you should be associated with. If everyone was to take you on about every arrogant comment you make in here, I believe you won't find it welcoming. You need to get off your high horse and learn to live a little from kimi.

Moreover a true adult doesn't need to reemphasize the point all over again. You do owe mini an apology if u re really the adult you claim.

Your Faithfully,

MIFLED

• Upvote 1

LOL. *laughs*

I could do a good response to your comment. I could also use words to make nothing of your assumptions.

I would rather ignore dear Iris. My choice to see the 'happy' in most situations is mine to make.

Live well and prosper dear Iris.

Well done kimi.keep it up. U have proven to be a true adult

Moreover a true adult doesn't need to reemphasize the point all over again. You do owe mini an apology if u re really the adult you claim.

Your Faithfully,

MIFLED

Apologies have been made to kimi. A pm was sent to her yesterday too. Not that you need to know but l'm going to say this for the last time. When next you're tempted to make an outrageous comment like this one, restrict your opinion to your profile page.

Apologies have been made to kimi. A pm was sent to her yesterday too. Not that you need to know but l'm going to say this for the last time. When next you're tempted to make an outrageous comment like this one, restrict your opinion to your profile page.

Good to know you have done the proper thing. My "outrageous" statement to you as you tagged it was not borne from just your inappropriate comments to kimi alone but from many more which I have noticed. You should expect many more of such outrageous comments from me when you make unwarranted comments to pple henceforth.

Yours Faithfully

MIFLED

Good to know you have done the proper thing. My "outrageous" statement to you as you tagged it was not borne from just your inappropriate comments to kimi alone but from many more which I have noticed. You should expect many more of such outrageous comments from me when you make unwarranted comments to pple henceforth.

Yours Faithfully

MIFLED

what's wrong with you?

know when to stop, dont push it.

What you're looking for, Mifled, you shan't have the privilege of finding. Still, if you decide to follow me about when the effort isn't returned, you're just hopeless. Put your brain to good use.

What you're looking for, Mifled, you shan't have the privilege of finding it. Still, if you decide to follow me about when the effort isn't returned, you're just hopeless. Put your brain to good use.

You would love for me to do that, wouldn't you? Follow you around!!! Please...Im just appalled at the way you tend to make comments without any sense of decorum. Please learn some. This is a public site and you definitely don't know who is watching you or who you are talking to.Don't make yourself become known as an attack dog. You should actually try putting my advice to good use.

@dreamgal...please I do not subscribe to you asking me such questions like "what is wrong with me"

Iris has erred in the way she talks to pple here and I felt the need to draw her attention to it. I also expected her to attack me in the process as she is readily known for. I'm glad she apologised to kimi and its a step in the right direction.

@mifled...you should learn to ignore most times,not everything deserves a response. If i may ask,y look for trouble where there isn't any?. If u feel @iris has got some type of tone in her comments or reply,it shouldn't be any of ur biz. If those she's being arrogant to *using ur words* dnt take offence,i wonder y u should.

y'all shldnt take what is/was said on here too seriously

You would love for me to do that, wouldn't you? Follow you around!!! Please...Im just appalled at the way you tend to make comments without any sense of decorum. Please learn some. This is a public site and you definitely don't know who is watching you or who you are talking to.Don't make yourself become known as an attack dog. You should actually try putting my advice to good use.

@dreamgal...please I do not subscribe to you asking me such questions like "what is wrong with me"

Iris has erred in the way she talks to pple here and I felt the need to draw her attention to it. I also expected her to attack me in the process as she is readily known for. I'm glad she apologised to kimi and its a step in the right direction.

It seemed your goal was to separate right from wrong which from the outset, you failed miserably at. Or you were just pretending. Now you call yourself an 'attack dog'. I'm embarrassed for you.

It seemed your goal was to separate right from wrong which from the outset, you failed miserably at. Or you were just pretending. Now you call yourself an 'attack dog'. I'm embarrassed for you.

Lol...iris you actually living up to your reputation. Don't worry I won't engage in banters with you. But be rest assured the next time you talk to someone mannerlessly, I would be just around the corner to give you your ass whooping...lmao.but I really hope you change girl. Try it out and u would see the good it does to you

First off, you all may not understand what it means to tag someone. When you tag someone or insert their name in your post/ comment, it is almost expedient that they should respond. Not responding when you are tagged will readily interpret as 'concur', 'evasive' or 'rude'. So next time you tag or insert someone's name, bear in mind they have the express right to respond as they please.

Also, when you comment on a thread, let it be pretended that it is simply your opinion - you have a right to opine in a group you have consciously subscribed to. If not, why join the group?. Don't worry, you wouldn't meet up anybody's expectation when you speak, but yours. ?

An instance, If you blatantly call someone a pet name or an endearing name (albeit a cute name), they may not like that name and have a right to say why they do not accede to you referring them as your property or a child. We all miss our childhood but many snap out from such reverie to face reality. (Confused yet?)

Lastly, apologies are very costly. Don't tender them 'anyhow'. Especially if you have not deserved them.

• Upvote 1