Nigerian Lesbian Forum

That perfect somebody!!

Abystacy

What would you look for in a person?

Personality?

Beliefs?

Look? Etc.

Essentially, me.

I kid of course. Only that - since I don't believe in such a person or that they exist (and if they do/did exist they must have been hit by a truck because where are they) - it's quite unlikely I'll ever find the "perfect someone."

As for preferred traits?

PERSONALITY: Accepting and non-judgemental - Important for obvious reasons.

Someone who is sweet( I don't mean sweets or chewing gum. Lol) - I'm all for those romantic gestures and cute nicknames.

I look for a best friend in a girlfriend. Someone I can be weird with, not worry about looking my best for them. Someone I can be comfortable around, and talk about almost anything together.Must be rational and thoughtful. Cannot be easily swayed by peer pressure or societal norms, therefore must be strong willed and independent. Creativity would be nice, but practicality could also come in handy for my lack thereof. Otherwise, very loyal and emotionally sensitive whilst not over-emotional or neurotic.

BELIEFS

I would prefer someone with similar religious/political beliefs. I'd be open to others, but It would take more for me to consider a relationship with someone of different beliefs. I personally, wouldn't be with someone who was very religious, but then again, if they were, and respected my beliefs, I'd try being open to it. Political beliefs, I'm pretty liberal and generally, I'd like if my partner was too.

LOOKS

It depends- looks is relative.Everything is quantifiable in terms of individual perception.Everybody has their unique features that makes them beautiful. Sometimes, it's not completely their looks. Some people have a beautiful smile, eyes, face. Some people just radiate beauty. Their demeanor, their confidence. I can't give a description of "Perfect" looks because there is no perfect, really

Your opinions ladies

I cant decide on looks or personality for first place. They are both equally very important to ms. I couldnt care less about their religion so long as it isnt harmful or dark.

Political beliefs? What is that?? Couldnt care less.

Aby I agree with u in personality and beliefs

Personality the person needs to be matured in handling issues; who knows her worth and knows how to carry herself, must be jovial, who is intelligent and appreciate little things.

Beliefs: must share the same beliefs with me, a christian will be great; political beliefs also

Looks, as it said "ihe di mma na anya gba" . . . not too flashy and artificial, she must appear sexy, neat and kempt

She must have moderate arsenal and manchester.

She must love perfumès, at least 5"6 in height and she doesn't bleaching cream.

aby everything you wrote is exactly what I want. Also,

I will pick personality and intelligence over looks anyday anytime. I have enough looks for the both of us, can't stand a dull girl.

As for beliefs, I'm atheist so dating an over religious person may be a problem except she can respect and tolerate my belief.