Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Mode here

hi guys, Modd here, I'm a free-minded person. I've been called crazy a few times but, meh, who's counting right. ;) Great to find a place to gay it up without getting funny looks from straight friends. Great to be here. Hope you guys had a splendid weekend.

Peace out #dropsthemic .

B)

loooool and she was amazing! imagine me watching and waiting on this thread like say na election results. welcome hun.

Hahaha. Thanks lav for your help. I just followed your advice, a teeny bit literally.

Hahahaha @ peaceout! Welcome Welcome Modd. Gay it up! Good to have you here...

#muchlove

Hey, Kimi! My first welcomer that noticed me. ;) there I was thinking I was stealth and flying below the radar :D . Hahaha. Thanks lav, I feel the love.

• Moderators

Hey, Kimi! My first welcomer that noticed me. ;)/> there I was thinking I was stealth and flying below the radar :D/> . Hahaha. Thanks lav, I feel the love.

:D I live here! Hahaha nothing gets past me *wink*

You are most welcome

:D/> I live here! Hahaha nothing gets past me *wink*

You are most welcome

Haaa! Abajo! means "no wonder" (in case you're not Yoruba). I'll be looking to you for the hottest gist on here then. ;)

@Modd, you are highly welcome to naijalez. Have major fun!! Yea, Gay it up! cos we really do need more gay up in here.

Hahaha! Any more gayness on this site and we'd all be farting rainbows! ;) . But its great, I'm def having fun already.

Thanks lav.

• Moderators

Hahaha @ farting rainbows! You're funny! Haa! Koburu means "no problem" (in case you aren't yoruba *wink*)

Any gist I give will def be bobo of the century o..LOL. #justsaying :D

hi guys, Modd here, I'm a free-minded person. I've been called crazy a few times but, meh, who's counting right. ;)/> Great to find a place to gay it up without getting funny looks from straight friends. Great to be here. Hope you guys had a splendid weekend.

Peace out #dropsthemic .

B)/>

Good to have you here Modd..

• Moderators

Hahahahaha! Sleeky's been busy busy trying to ward off her countless admirers. :D

Besides that, nothing much pal. Who's hot? Not sure... there's 'cute' hahahaha! From the userID, I think we may have something there *wink* hahaha

Ofcourse, yours truly -Kimi! :P :D