Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

At last!!

I'm Tochi based in Lagos but schooling in Republic of Benin.. I'm very shy but friendly.. A cancer(July 11)... i'm an old soul who enjoys the company of myself.. I write.. I love music. i guess that's all bout me

• Moderators

Hahahaha @ at last! :D

Welcome Welcome. Shy and friendly is a pretty good mix if you ask me :)

Sleeeeeky! :D *wink*

welcome hun. Kimi u see how I waved my wand and newbies came trooping in? now I'm looking for who I'll turn into a nympho. :D/>

Chei pls tamper justice with mercies don't turn her into a nymph

• Moderators

Hahahahaha! @ Nymph! I have odeshi all over my body o... infact, opa dudu, Ina Jesu and other orishirishi protection like that :D.LOL. Your wand's nothing next to those darl!:P :D LOL.

Nymph powder to be showered lavishly on Sage, Modd and ma girl Sleeeeeeky! Hahahahaha. The more the merrier Fairy... the more the merrier *wink*

Hey Tochi. Nice to have you here! A lot of gay writers haba.

Fairy, that wand is working magic. Now wave it again so that we can have some more! ;)

Hahahahaha! @ Nymph! I have odeshi all over my body o... infact, opa dudu, Ina Jesu and other orishirishi protection like that :D/>.LOL. Your wand's nothing next to those darl!:P/> :D/> LOL.

Nymph powder to be showered lavishly on Sage, Modd and ma girl Sleeeeeeky! Hahahahaha. The more the merrier Fairy... the more the merrier *wink*

Waving wand frantically** abracadabra... (and mind spells so y'all don't try it at home)

oya all the nymph nominees shud queue up.

Hey Tochi. Nice to have you here! A lot of gay writers haba.

Fairy, that wand is working magic. Now wave it again so that we can have some more! ;)/>

I'm waving... I hope I don't catch a shemale next. this wand is spitting some serious fire

• 6 months later...

I'm Tochi based in Lagos but schooling in Republic of Benin.. I'm very shy but friendly.. A cancer(July 11)... i'm an old soul who enjoys the company of myself.. I write.. I love music. i guess that's all bout me

My friend's a cancer. she once had this experience where she was chatting with a friend and when he asked her to introduce herself, she added that she was a cancer. The mumu boy misread it, or probably didn't understand and thought she had said she had cancer, so he began to send her his condolences with pictures and gifs about holding on and not giving up on life.

Anyways, moving on. Welcome to NL.