Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

How to moan effectively

kimi

• Moderators

Our 5-day 'how-to/what-to-do series' comes to an end today. Our finale post addresses:‎ How to 'moan' effectively. You may wonder what informed the choice of this topic? Not sure exactly why you are wondering. Kmt!

Do you know that 1 in every 14 relationship break-ups have been attributed to this phenomenon? A few of its numerous benefits include:

• Building the morale of your partner. It acts as a confidence booster if she's guilty of not attending our earlier workshops!  
  • It is a scoreboard of sorts. You can gauge by the intensity of the moan if you are 'getting it right'  or simply fidgeting with private parts!
  • It increases staying power. Keep moaning and she keeps forging on!  Forging on even when her hands have started to ache and her bedroom voice is gradually giving way to a more hostile tone.

The truth is, moaning (or not) can either serve as a catalyst or a show-spoiler.

Steps to getting it right

1. Pick a partner. Preferably one you are attracted to. The lower the attraction, the more skill she has to possess. It's either one or the other. You are hereby warned!
  2. Do not be tense. To ensure you are relaxed during sex, be sure to have done the needful. Your parts should have been properly washed. One too many stories haven't shown that this is common sense thinking. For more information on how to 'wash' please use the search engine on NL.
  3. Once due diligence have been accorded the 'parts', you may now begin foreplay. 'Sweeting-bodi-touchings' as it has been popularly referred to should be in progress at this point.
  4. Allow yourself feel. Feel shy but overcome it as quickly as you can.
  5. Close your eyes if you are finding it difficult to overcome shyness.
  6. Free your mind. Allow her fingers/toys minister to your senses.
  7. With eyes still closed, open your mouth. I would advise that you refrain from thinking. Give your brain a well deserved holiday at this point.
  8. With mouth open and senses heightened Just allow the sonorous melodies flow unhindered.

Know when to stop. Once sex is over and before you get dressed ' by yourself' you may please stop moaning. And that's it! Easy does it!

The End

For further enquiries about future workshops and to order our cds, do visit our website on www.kimihowtoseries.nl.ng.com

Remember to remain rapturable!

God bless

• Moderators

Lmao, why does it have to end naa? Theres a lot that innocent naive virgins like me still don't know.

Please epp us!

Hahahaha! @ epp!LOL. Uh uh! Innocent naive virgin my centre breast and right bum cheek!

Passing on the baton to others to please share their wealth of experience! Remember, givers never lack.

We could start with those with extended jail term sentences! You know yourselves! :D

• Moderators

Hahahahaha.

It has sagged though. Not been able to get a suitable bra. Ladies like to play with it nonetheless :D want to see?

• Moderators

Hahahahahahahahahaha! You are hilarious! Yo Fairy, abeg elep a sista out.

Ruin ke. Not at all. The said breast has 2 juicy nipples o! 2 for the price of one.

Enough of the weird breast gist jor. Some people like breasts, so if she's offering ***... o well..

Hawken you've been directed to my office. how can I epp you?

• Moderators

Hahahahaha! Why hath my centre breast be not loved in equal measure as the others! *sad face* hahahahahaha

We have an on-site Fairy... Hawken make thy request known! :D

• Moderators

Hey... where has everyone gone! Come back! No more gross breast tales I promise! Hahahahahahahahahahaha!*cute baby face*

i read that one girl auctioned and sold her virginity for 1millions dollars. So sorry fairy but me my virginity, we are going to higher heights

Hahahahahahaha! Higher height my 3rd bum cheek :D/>! *holds her down* Fairy, take advantage!

lmao. how many other things do you have triple? eyes? ears? p**sy lips?

• 3 years later...
On ‎11‎/‎5‎/‎2015 at 11:02 PM, kimi said:

Our 5-day 'how-to/what-to-do series' comes to an end today. Our finale post addresses:‎ How to 'moan' effectively. You may wonder what informed the choice of this topic? Not sure exactly why you are wondering. Kmt!

Do you know that 1 in every 14 relationship break-ups have been attributed to this phenomenon? A few of its numerous benefits include:

• Building the morale of your partner. It acts as a confidence booster if she's guilty of not attending our earlier workshops!  
  • It is a scoreboard of sorts. You can gauge by the intensity of the moan if you are 'getting it right'  or simply fidgeting with private parts!
  • It increases staying power. Keep moaning and she keeps forging on!  Forging on even when her hands have started to ache and her bedroom voice is gradually giving way to a more hostile tone.

The truth is, moaning (or not) can either serve as a catalyst or a show-spoiler.

Steps to getting it right

1. Pick a partner. Preferably one you are attracted to. The lower the attraction, the more skill she has to possess. It's either one or the other. You are hereby warned!
  2. Do not be tense. To ensure you are relaxed during sex, be sure to have done the needful. Your parts should have been properly washed. One too many stories haven't shown that this is common sense thinking. For more information on how to 'wash' please use the search engine on NL.
  3. Once due diligence have been accorded the 'parts', you may now begin foreplay. 'Sweeting-bodi-touchings' as it has been popularly referred to should be in progress at this point.
  4. Allow yourself feel. Feel shy but overcome it as quickly as you can.
  5. Close your eyes if you are finding it difficult to overcome shyness.
  6. Free your mind. Allow her fingers/toys minister to your senses.
  7. With eyes still closed, open your mouth. I would advise that you refrain from thinking. Give your brain a well deserved holiday at this point.
  8. With mouth open and senses heightened Just allow the sonorous melodies flow unhindered.

Know when to stop. Once sex is over and before you get dressed ' by yourself' you may please stop moaning. And that's it! Easy does it!

The End

For further enquiries about future workshops and to order our cds, do visit our website on www.kimihowtoseries.nl.ng.com

Remember to remain rapturable!

God bless

Don't you howl 😀