• Announcements

• Prisca

Naijalez Infrastructure Upgrade Completed   07/21/2017

Dear Members,    Our site upgrade is now completed and we currently working on finalizing the setup, which will bring new features to Naijalez.     Admin    
kimi

First Impressions

kimi    117
kimi

Advanced member:

They possess advanced knowledge on NL matters. Always advancing in post/comment count. They are capable of advancing you across a wide array of subject matters: sexual, e dey;  intellectual, e plenty; Monetary, please look elsewhere! We aren't the bankers association of Nigeria! KMT!! Go away and never come back! Olodo! ‎

Member:

Members play it safe. Careful to observe. Quite aspirational with the hope of achieving advancement someday‎.

Newbie:

Looks are deceptive. They are meeters who enjoy socializing. We love them! They love to be counted and would not mind if you hit them up. They are such fun. Advancement is surely on the way for these ones.

Guests: 

Nosy bunch :D

Some stalkers fall within this category. Exes, lovers, friends, le boo, the boo's boo and the boo's boo's boo.

Peeping Tinas: members who enjoy peeping from the outside.

Hopefuls: those awaiting verification and

The undecided abound here.

PS‎

Indecision is fine and I can relate. 

The site is safe. The people are welcoming. Your phone is yours and private to you. If this site interests you and you find yourself stalking day and night, then look no further -you belong here; no confusion about that! Hahahaha‎

Hawken    51
Hawken

Hungry for newbies are we?

kimi    117
kimi

Hahahahaha! There's always room for one more! :D

Hawken    51
Hawken

Says the glutton at a buffet :P

But you are quite right... There is always room for one more.

fairy    7
fairy

permission to wave my wand?

kimi    117
kimi

Hahahahaha permission granted my darling

Hawken    51
Hawken

An important article is missing "How to be a Kimi; how to go from newbie to advanced member in 21 days or less" ;)

kimi    117
kimi

Loooool! Fairy is a pro :D She did hers in record time too. Her factory is always churning our erotica after erotica! Hahahaha

kimi    117
kimi

I miss Fairy... she's been way too gentle today :(

• Downvote 1

fairy    7
fairy

I miss Fairy... she's been way too gentle today :(/>

Seen! Compensate with a poem?

kimi    117
kimi

Loool. Hahahahaha see love haters o. How did my missing fairy upset anyone? Lol. Women, who can understand them :D

kimi    117
kimi

There

kimi    117
kimi

Lol. Word for the day:

"Evil thrives when good people do nothing” by Edmund Burke.

FlyJ    138
FlyJ

Advanced member:

They possess advanced knowledge on NL matters. Always advancing in post/comment count. They are capable of advancing you across a wide array of subject matters: sexual, e dey;  intellectual, e plenty; Monetary, please look elsewhere! We aren't the bankers association of Nigeria! KMT!! Go away and never come back! Olodo! ‎

Member:

Members play it safe. Careful to observe. Quite aspirational with the hope of achieving advancement someday‎.

Newbie:

Looks are deceptive. They are meeters who enjoy socializing. We love them! They love to be counted and would not mind if you hit them up. They are such fun. Advancement is surely on the way for these ones.

Guests: 

Nosy bunch :D/>

Some stalkers fall within this category. Exes, lovers, friends, le boo, the boo's boo and the boo's boo's boo.

Peeping Tinas: members who enjoy peeping from the outside.

Hopefuls: those awaiting verification and

The undecided abound here.

PS‎

Indecision is fine and I can relate. 

The site is safe. The people are welcoming. Your phone is yours and private to you. If this site interests you and you find yourself stalking day and night, then look no further -you belong here; no confusion about that! Hahahaha‎

Well done!