Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Basics: Rice

kimi

• Moderators

I have put this together for lovers of food. Those who cannot cook, are not willing to learn and would never fast even if their lives depended on it.

How to Cook White Rice:

1. Bring down the rice cooker -it is the one that looks like a pot and has a cabel protruding from its behind. read the label, you can't miss it.
  2. The non-stick element is detachable, rinse/wash with soap.
  3. Rinse your rice. Rice in its raw form looks like errr... please google it.
  4. Pour rice into the rice cooker. At this point, you should have fit the detached element back in place
  5. Measure twice the amount of water -preferrably boiling water. Pour same into the rice cooker
  6. Cover the rice cooker with the lid that came with it.
  7. Switch on the cooker
  8. Don't wander too far off, this isn't beans or fufu. You may check back In another 25minutes.
  9. Put some butter in the rice. Allow it melt right in @ 25minutes.
  10. Replace the lid
  11. in another 5minutes, the rice cooker must have gone-off on its own (signalling the rice is cooked). You may now stir rice and butter together
  12. If rice has a mouth-watering aroma, you got it right.
  13. Otherwise, stay married and never allow your wife out of your sight.

The rice that you cooked may be eaten with salt, pepper and vegetable oil. That's what you get for not paying attention when your mum attemtped teaching you.kmt

I'd be teaching you how to fry eggs tomorrow. Some protein to keep you from developing acute kwashiorkor before wife gets back from her travels

• Moderators

Hahhaha. Go jor. The firewood can be used to pick rice outta your teeth. Only works when you must have followed the steps above sha :D

Lol i dont need this, every lazy O like me knows to make sure the wife doesnt leave unless the freezer is stocked to over flowing with food that only needs to be re-heated

And if wife doesnt do so, shes going to come back home and meet another wife. Life is simple really.