Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Dear Future Girlfriend

Modd

Hello peeps! So been on an emotional rollercoaster; just recently decided to get off that ride and move on with life, looking forward to new beginnings.

So I thought I'd do a "Dear Future Girlfriend" thread. So feel free to add yours to it as you wish starting with "Dear Future Girlfriend"

Pet peeves she needs to know about, promises of undying love and commitment, special requests, disclaimers, extra body parts she needs to know about (e.g Kimi's third breast) etc, just have fun with it.

If you're in a relationship right now, no worries you can still join in. Just don't put "Dear Future Girlfriend". Not advisable.

So I'll go first.

Dear Future Girlfriend,

I'm not perfect, I have a truckload of flaws but if you're willing to look past them, I'll make it worth your while. ;)

Dear future girlfriend, I am annoying.. I'll probably smother you with attention but not always.

Hold my hand if you can walk through my f***kups and I promise to carry you shoulder high so your feet don't get sore.

By the way, I'm perfect and can take-on the both of you :D/> *gives them everlasting kisses* :D/>

You can take on us and you are claiming perfect? lmao. you are a hoe, a hand trowel and other such implements.

Dear Girlfriend,

I love you. Literature has been unfair to us. It has forced us to push so much energy, so much emotions, into three simple words. Three words that have made dreams come true, three words that have shattered world's, three words that have made and unmade lives, three words that have been used so often we now see them as nothing, as common because of the scoundrels and the liars that have used them, because of broken promises.

I wonder who the first human that used those three words was. I wonder if the person he or she used them to was just as beautiful as you. I wonder if the person felt butterflies when the words were heard. I wonder if the meaning of the words was really conveyed. If the emotions were felt through those words.

Who cares?! Hahaha! All that matters is that I know what I feel, and i'm not afraid, embarrassed, or shy to say yes, i'm taken!!!

Through all these ramblings, the essence of all i'm trying to say, to convey is in these *** three electrical, magical words ; I Love You.

Signed,

Dequeen.

• Upvote 1

• Moderators

I'm gonna have to launch my matchmaking service a couple of weeks early :D

One more modd declaration and everyone would be very fairy happy... :D I'd require specs though... or does cute's poem suffice? LOL

Dear Future Girlfriend,

I've got a teeny bit of Road Rage. But, I promise to get therapy if you promise not to leave your hair in the comb on the dresser.

Love

Modd

Dear future girlfriend,

Was good???!!

Do you even exist?

I met you at that place, felt the attraction and I quickly friendzoned you

But if you stick around long enough, one day I might stop running...

Regards,

Your commitmentphobic friend :)/>

Dear future girlfriend,

Was good???!!

Do you even exist?

I saw you last week and I quickly friendzoned you

But stick with me, one day I might stop running...

Regards,

Your commitmentphobic friend :)/>

Yes I do exist and no need sticking wv u cos I'm already stuck :D

dear future girlfriend

I hope we make each other very happy.

I have so much love to give out and I cant wait to share it with you.

I hope I'm everything you dreamt of, I also hope my family likes you cause that would be a problem. lol

Hey, see you later. Did you say blue and white for the sitting room, brown for the bedroom and orange for my office? I know we are rainbow people, now you want to create a perm rainbow habitat. No p's. Ok check out the samples.

• Downvote 2