Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Dear Future Girlfriend

Modd

• Moderators

Awwwwh... I hope it works out and I hope the love and trust you've built will come through for you. *connecting the dots from the player player thread*

Get her something pretty or do something really sweet for her. That works too #unsolicitedadvice

Dear future Girlfriend,

Forgive me for being all lovy dovy mushy gushy and romantic. I'm just wired that way. I ll probably tell u I love you 6weeks after we ve met, depends on how much u make the butterflies in my belly flutter it could be earlier.

I'm crazy, controlling and authoritative but u will be amazed how much power and influence you would wield over me. I would be imperfect in so many ways but my love for you would be genuine. And when I say I'm sorry, know that I mean it from the deeper most part of me. I live to make you happy always.

Yours faithfully,

Future Lover

• Upvote 1

Dear future Girlfriend,

Forgive me for being all lovy dovy mushy gushy and romantic. I'm just wired that way. I ll probably tell u I love you 6weeks after we ve met, depends on how much u make the butterflies in my belly flutter it could be earlier.

I'm crazy, controlling and authoritative but u will be amazed how much power and influence you would wield over me. I would be imperfect in so many ways but my love for you would be genuine. And when I say I'm sorry, know that I mean it from the deeper most part of me. I live to make you happy always.

Yours faithfully,

Future Lover

hmmmm. Kimi hold my wand. I want to read this letter again.

Dear future Girlfriend,

Yours faithfully,

Future Lover

hmmmm. Kimi hold my wand. I want to read this letter again.

• Moderators

Dear Future Girlfriend,

I don't know where to start..

The very beginning would be a perfect choice my sugar sweet awesomeness

One word at a time and your own personal encyclopedia is finished! Hahahaha

• Moderators

*thinking out loud*

Seems like a matchmaking business will hit big here! Hmmm...

Send in your specs. N+E still waxing strong, that could be you two ;)

Dear galfrnd

I maynt ve the wrld to giv u yet buh m wrking towards giving u all, pls b patient wit me, also I may nt b lovey dovey as u want me to b buh I luv u, promise to b honest wit u no Mata wat n we wud fyt every battle 2geda ( wears lois lane costume). Takia f u 4me oh k

*thinking out loud*

Seems like a matchmaking business will hit big here! Hmmm...

Send in your specs. N+E still waxing strong, that could be you two ;)/>/>/>/>

Specs....:

head lamps and brake lights intact... (Ford model, I like em big)

Shouldn't be a limo and definitely shouldn't be a beetle or Volkswagen (the one de call pure water)

sound engine...( I don't need noise and brain box wahala.)

Flat tires.. (I cannot cope with jumping models)

The interior should be as beautiful as the exterior...

Thanks kimi.. I owe you 1/2.

• 1 month later...

Dear Girlfriend,

Mama Emeka's cat has impregnated our cat that bites you each time you're home o. I know it's her cat cause it looks at our cat in a mischievous manner each time! I wonder why our cat wasn't smart enough to use protection for crying out loud! I don't even know what we're going to do. Should we disown our cat for bringing shame to our family??

Love always,

Dequeen

Dear Future Girlfriend. B)

Gosh, you are so beautiful! How did I ever get so lucky? Sorry I had to leave your side. Had to rush back into time to write you this short letter.

Hope the future me's treating you with respect. Listen to her when I say those other girls are just...friends. You alone are the girlfriend! *coughs* I sure hope she has made you squirt already! Please baby, please and please, my belly needs your love too. Thank you, in advance. I love you lots! Muah! muah!! muah!!! Oya lets go continue playing mummy and daddy. :D

• 1 year later...

Dear future girlfriend,

I want you to be my forever girlfriend. I want to settle down, and you better be the one.

Don't string me along if you won't love me, I know I'm crazy and spontaneous but when I love, I love hard. If you ever stop loving me, let me know although I will try to make you fall in love with me daily.

I will listen when you talk even though I have things of my own I'm dying to say to you. I will write you love notes and hide them under your pillow, in your purse and shii.

Where are you sef? I'm tired of facing this world alone.

8 minutes ago, vina said:

Dear future girlfriend,

I want you to be my forever girlfriend. I want to settle down, and you better be the one.

Don't string me along if you won't love me, I know I'm crazy and spontaneous but when I love, I love hard. If you ever stop loving me, let me know although I will try to make you fall in love with me daily.

I will listen when you talk even though I have things of my own I'm dying to say to you. I will write you love notes and hide them under your pillow, in your purse and shii.

Where are you sef? I'm tired of facing this world alone.

Biko, future girlfriend, future wife, I follow Vina ask, where are you? Cos I know that the earlier Vina finds you, the better off we'd be without having to read "Dear future wife, dear girlfriend," bla bla bla.. 

8 minutes ago, Ivyy said:

Biko, future girlfriend, future wife, I follow Vina ask, where are you? Cos I know that the earlier Vina finds you, the better off we'd be without having to read "Dear future wife, dear girlfriend," bla bla bla.. 

Funny thing con be say, I will be single for a long While. You never see anything Sef. 

1 minute ago, vina said:

Funny thing con be say, I will be single for a long While. You never see anything Sef. 

Pls don't stay single I beg you. Cos I know as soon as you are hooked, we can rest.. :597f839311844_tw_grin1: