Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Basics: Boiled Eggs

kimi

• Moderators

As you might have noticed, I changed my mind. Since I'm teaching basic survival cooking skills for when the wife is away, I figured fried eggs are better classed as delicacies. Useful for those who know a thing or two already about cooking.

Boiled Egg: Steps

1. I quit. I figured I have skipped several steps already. You would need to know what to do with a gas cooker/stove/electric cooker or firewood(fairy style)
  2. Put on some decent clothing. Preferrably one the wife approves of and has allowed you keep in your wardrobe
  3. Look presentable.
  4. Lock the doors and stroll down to the nearest bukka
  5. Ask Iya Mercy for one boiled egg
  6. Ask her to pour stew generously on the lone egg
  7. Ask for more stew and offer to pay additional N10 for her generosity.
  8. Go back home immediately; don't go scoping some other girl *smh*
  9. Pour the rice of yesterday into your plastic bowl of boiled egg and stew
  10. Eat. I'd advice that you keep some for supper. Eat the whites for lunch, the yolk for later
  11. Do not, I repeat, do not keep pinching out of the food you've kept away for later.
  12. If you do not heed this friendly advice, you will have no one else but yourself to blame when Ina Garten (barefoot contessa) comes on air

I'm ashamed of you! You annoy me.

• Moderators

Hahhahaha! A hen that lays boiled eggs must indeed be feared... an occurrence that is witnessed every 75years. She who eats of that egg shall forever be a slave to love.

• Moderators

Hahahaha! I better join that category *adds to checklist*. Hahaha. Cooking isn't on my top 20 fave things to do.LOL. We'll eat out, go broke, split cooking days, quit that and perhaps hire a chef on credit! :D