Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Looking for a side chick/One night standee/FWB/f***k Buddy/Asst.Girlfriend etc...

kimi

• Moderators

Hey Ladies...

No shame in it, let's be more specific here :D

Player Player Zone *wink*

(NB: if it's 'friendship' you seek, please stay away!)

• Moderators

Hahahahahahaha! Hawken... you know? left you in that game mate. Player *wink* :D

...and oh, player refers to a happy lesbian who loves sarcasm and humours the rest of us with it :D :P

• Moderators

Hahaha! Why hmmmeth thou Braun...

This thread interests you? :D don't be shy k... + this thread is very anonymous :D

I'll like two pieces of side chick, one slice of one night standee, one roasted in peppersauce FWB and one leg of f***k buddy. Bring a chilled bottle of assistant girlfrnd to wash it all down!!

Hahahahahahaha! Hawken... you know? left you in that game mate. Player *wink* :D/>

...and oh, player refers to a happy lesbian who loves sarcasm and humours the rest of us with it :D/> :P/>

Many players in the house then... Einie meanie mani moe...

Been looking for money to steal u away for Christmas vacation....to a far far away land...lol

Is that how they just disappear and leave someone thinking of C-cup boobs...? Missed ya :D

Glad to have you back, kimi has been winging it on her own. It hasn't been pretty (midnight ramblings et al)

Hahahahaha!

Scopes

Everything na scopes abi. Don't mind them. Plus the one that wants to French. You PM them now, their liver would cut...

*strolling by yimu-ing*

Everything na scopes abi. Don't mind them. Plus the one that wants to French. You PM them now, their liver would cut...

*strolling by yimu-ing*

Please dun be angry :lol:

Kimi i think i might just try something new for a change,, maybe a girlfriend would be nice but if that doesn't work then i'm back to my player status.. What sayeth thou?

• Moderators

Hahahahaha! *going-a-fishing* will be sure to send you the short-listed candidates.

Errr... would prefer ladies with a pair breasts or you'd like an extra one for 'more' fun? :D