Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

First of all

lala1990

As Olamide will say "Introduction".

As much as I like to gist, one of the most difficult things for me to do is introduce myself without questions.

Nice to finally be here. Been on the side lines for a long while and I feel like I know quite a few of you guys.

P.S. I was not born in 1990

Awwwwh! My darling. Nothing much. Respecting the boundaries innit :)/>

Hahahahaha!!

And you've done so well, young Kimi Skywalker. Soon Darth Modd's f-bomb mouth would be banished forever.

Can't wait! We are inseparable *wink* and oh... we've turned lala's intro to our pm platform. Sowy... :unsure:/>

as usual.

you always derail topics.

welcome lala, nice name.

Apologies Lala. Like you said, you know us already. ;) we can't change.

Hahahaha!

Pray do tell, where is 1990 from then if its not your birth year. (Which I'm immensely glad its not by the way, phew!)

Really nice quotes both of you have beneath your posts. I had to read Kimi's twice.

Confession time: I joined the group in other to join some conversations and now I'm practically speechless as to what to write.

Anyway, now I'm here I'd make friends too. :D :rolleyes:

• Moderators

Really nice quotes both of you have beneath your posts. I had to read Kimi's twice.

Confession time: I joined the group in other to join some conversations and now I'm practically speechless as to what to write.

Anyway, now I'm here I'd make friends too. :D/> :rolleyes:/>

Hahhahaha! Trust me (not to worry), it will come to you. *gives a group hug, forces Modd and Dreamgirl in* :D

Apologies Lala. Like you said, you know us already. ;)/> we can't change.

Hahahaha!

Pray do tell, where is 1990 from then if its not your birth year. (Which I'm immensely glad its not by the way, phew!)

Come on, 1990 is not that bad now.

Truth be told no reason, could have been 2020. I registered a while back and I cant even remember the password I used.

Come on, 1990 is not that bad now.

Truth be told no reason, could have been 2020. I registered a while back and I cant even remember the password I used.

Oh wow, true that. I'm just looking at your profile summary, Nov 2014.

I was gonna keep quiet and watch for a bit after I got verified, but of course, Kimi spotted me and outed me. Sheesh.

How many people have you outed Kimi? Hm? Answer!

Thanks about the signature quotes... :)

Oh wow, true that. I'm just looking at your profile summary, Nov 2014.

I was gonna keep quiet and watch for a bit after I got verified, but of course, Kimi spotted me and outed me. Sheesh.

How many people have you outed Kimi? Hm? Answer!

Thanks about the signature quotes... :)/>

You're welcome

Dear Lala, please be wary of Kimi and Modd, newbie = fresh meat to them. I would know, I was once a newbie too.

But me? Me?? I'm a good somebody. I will hold your hand and guide you through the jungle that is NL without wanting anything in return. Trust me, I am safe. And yeah, welcome.

Awww

Saint Ose <_<

• Moderators

Dear Lala, please be wary of Kimi and Modd, newbie = fresh meat to them. I would know, I was once a newbie too.

But me? Me?? I'm a good somebody. I will hold your hand and guide you through the jungle that is NL without wanting anything in return. Trust me, I am safe. And yeah, welcome.

Hahahaha! Lala, haaa! Now you know you should run from the self proclaimed 'good somebody'. Too much emphasis on being 'safe' don't you think? Thankfully you've been around a while and would know better than to 'hold' hands. Hands being a synonym for something else :D

Baby geh, Stick with me. With your pants on, I'd take you on a cool ride *wink*