Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

First of all

lala1990

Says the "saint" prowling at 2 a.m. looking for who to devour, I mean save...

Come on both of you,

Neither of you ladies offered to show me around and now that Hawken has done so y'all are tripping over your selves. :P

Fantastic day ahead...

Come on both of you,

Neither of you ladies offered to show me around and now that Hawken has done so y'all are tripping over your selves. :P/>

Fantastic day ahead...

Nice... B) Witty and attractive... Have I mentioned that I like you already...? ;)

Hahahaha! Lala, haaa! Now you know you should run from the self proclaimed 'good somebody'. Too much emphasis on being 'safe' don't you think? Thankfully you've been around a while and would know better than to 'hold' hands. Hands being a synonym for something else biggrin.gif

Baby geh, Stick with me. With your pants on, I'd take you on a cool ride *wink*

I'm not self proclaimed, ask anybody on this forum, anybody apart from Modd that is.

Dear Lala, please be wary of Kimi and Modd, newbie = fresh meat to them. I would know, I was once a newbie too.

But me? Me?? I'm a good somebody. I will hold your hand and guide you through the jungle that is NL without wanting anything in return. Trust me, I am safe. And yeah, welcome.

Haaaahaaaa like this "angel hawk" but remember the jungle is not a small bush and don't miss paths bc they look alike and be fast

To lead her out to the main road before dark.