Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

lagos married lez

sophia blinks

I'm writing this cos I'm a newly married so  i'm. Bi sexual, I want to see if there are any lez/Bi here in lagos that are lez and would wanna be friends and all that.. then if there is any single girl who is ready to date a married woman not for money please but for love.. well hope we all get to be friends..

• 2 weeks later...

I'm writing this cos I'm a newly married so  i'm. Bi sexual, I want to see if there are any lez/Bi here in lagos that are lez and would wanna be friends and all that.. then if there is any single girl who is ready to date a married woman not for money please but for love.. well hope we all get to be friends..

Hi Sophia, i am also married and living in Lagos. I have been looking for a fellow married bi sexual gurl for a friend. Lets have a chat.

• 7 months later...

Hi Sophia, i am also married and living in Lagos. I have been looking for a fellow married bi sexual gurl for a friend. Lets have a chat.

• 2 weeks later...

Vitually all u ladies here are married. Doesnt anyone nid ma services?

biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif some days are like that....am sure you gon be called on for your service some other time

• 5 months later...
  • 6 months later...

yea there are lez that can make u rich and have fun with u to make u fall in love for them and in return treat you well with love and cash...

The only people I ever think of taking care of are my kids,when I finally have them. And maybe prostitutes if I ever thought of patronising them, just me though. Guess I'll just have to miss out on all these lesbianing.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

• 4 weeks later...

Am single and would love to date a married sista

Why are you guys being almost judgemental over who sleeps with who, almost as judgemental as straight people towards gays. If it doesn't float your boat, and it aint criminal, then kindly walk on by, let those who are interested do their thing.