• Announcements

• admin

Naijalez Infrastructure Upgrade Completed   07/21/2017

Dear Members,    Our site upgrade is now completed and we currently working on finalizing the setup, which will bring new features to Naijalez.     Admin    
sophia blinks

lagos married lez

Hipstar    1

Of course honey. Go on ahead do ur yt? Thing, doesn't affect me in anyway. Just opinionating. Dats wot d forum is about, to air opinions

evelyn    4

Of course honey. Go on ahead do ur yt? Thing, doesn't affect me in anyway. Just opinionating. Dats wot d forum is about, to air opinions

Hipstar don't mind kissing u ryt now

Wonder when airing ur opinion is a crime

And yea married women are the last set of ladies I wud date yikes is soo , shud I say gross?? Lol

Hipstar    1

Hipstar don't mind kissing u ryt now

Wonder when airing ur opinion is a crime

And yea married women are the last set of ladies I wud date yikes is soo , shud I say gross?? Lol

Irisa    31

Imagine how it'd be if we were all competing for the same kind of women, which would mean more bar fights..and prolly wars too.

ksexy    0

Hi Sophia am also newly married am bi and am based in lagos am really interested

ksexy    0

Hi sophia am also newly married am bi and am based in lagos am really interested

Princesa    2

This south west group is interesting o, I shud b cmin here mor often, nyway m currently in ife ny1 here?

uddygirl    1

I'm writing this cos I'm a newly married so  i'm. Bi sexual, I want to see if there are any lez/Bi here in lagos that are lez and would wanna be friends and all that.. then if there is any single girl who is ready to date a married woman not for money please but for love.. well hope we all get to be friends..

Pearl    1

Married or not, I want to spend my time with the girl who's worth it......lots of people here aren't what they say they are.

JayJacks    17

Married or not, I want to spend my time with the girl who's worth it......lots of people here aren't what they say they are.

Gbam.

ksexy    0

@Lickable am also married newly married am looking for lez friends too,I stay in lagos

ksexy    0

@sophiab am also newly married am interested am based in lagos too how can I get ur Whatsapp number or bbm pin

Skills    17

hahahaha....

Althena biko o, I'm in on the campaign for her na.what's your own.Don't change my campaign into trolling.