• Announcements

• Prisca

Naijalez Infrastructure Upgrade Completed   07/21/2017

Dear Members,    Our site upgrade is now completed and we currently working on finalizing the setup, which will bring new features to Naijalez.     Admin    
Sign in to follow this  
mifled

Fundraiser for free education of Nigeria girl child

mifled    7
mifled

What got my attention is that this isn't one of those NGO that collect money and enrich their pockets. They are a small group of people changing lives.

I'm of the opinion that we as a group of women can also do something similar. Let's think outside the box. Its not all about hook ups and dating and relationships. Let do something meaningful. Lets touch lives. While u ponder on that, pls support them with whatever u can.

I'm supporting this fundraiser: https://www.youcaring.com/nigerian-girl-children-473883

acemex    12
acemex

Aye. Great idea!

kimi    117
kimi

Noble initiative...

Haa Mifled, we can multi-task nau. We'll do this by the side and still make out lots of time for hook-ups, dating and relationship.

*come get me! I'm still butt-naked from dancing shekem shekem* :D

kimi    117
kimi

On a more serious note, will we be presenting our contribution under the auspices of the 'foremost Nigerian lesbian community'? :D

Suavity    40
Suavity

Nice one

mifled    7
mifled

I don't just want to see comments here. I want u guys donating to their cause. @kimi our contributions don't ve to come under the auspices of N.l. we can just be a group if women contributing to change the lives of girls who would become women like us tomorrow. Moresko, Fly J , abstacy and other admins. This a step forward. You have managed N.L well. How about turning N.L to not just being a group of lesbians but a group of lesbians touching lives.

kimi    117
kimi

Okay...

savvy    3
savvy

It's quite funny though...you're acting like u tryna force d fundraising kini down our throat. its called a "voluntary" donation for a reason *incase uv 4gotten*

Had to visit d said site and d last time I checked,"you caring fee" had zero donation...instead of coming here to bicker about NL getting actively involved,y not lead by example by donating your widows mite?

Donate and we (or rather i) promise to follow suit

kimi    117
kimi

...and there goes my favourite nominee for that category!;) LOL.

Princesa    3
Princesa

Nice point @ savvy...

fairy    7
fairy

It's quite funny though...you're acting like u tryna force d fundraising kini down our throat. its called a "voluntary" donation for a reason *incase uv 4gotten*

Had to visit d said site and d last time I checked,"you caring fee" had zero donation...instead of coming here to bicker about NL getting actively involved,y not lead by example by donating your widows mite?

Donate and we (or rather i) promise to follow suit

Lmao. Abi o.