Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Christmas Countdown

kimi

• Moderators

Hahahahahhahaaha! Hilarious! A red pant? :D

By the way folks, something came to mind. We would be doing the #10days countdown in a few days.

I would really love for everyone to be a part of it. Here's how:

Feel free to let me know if there's any Christmas song (in particular) you love and i'd be sure to dig it out for you. You could also specify on which of the countdown days you'd want me to put it up. You could make requests on this thread or via pm.

...and ofcourse, if you'd like to dedicate it to someone special (friend, girlfriend, lover etc...) all you need do is let me know via pm or even on this thread if you dare ;)

xx

• Moderators

Hmmm... Missing plug-in? That's odd. If you'd like, I could repost for you or send the details of the who and the song title. Simply let me know which of the #days you had trouble viewing.

Awwwh! Thanks for the encouragement Dequeen. It's very much appreciated.

• Moderators

#11days to Christmas! It's so close now.

Happy Sunday ladies... do enjoy this song. I especially like the 'Africanness' of the tune

• Moderators

It's finally here! The #10days to Christmas countdown!

Today's song is dedicated to our first publicly announced relationship! Cheers to #N+E May your love continue to age like fine wine...

Here's one for the lovebirds *wink*

• Moderators

To whom it may concern.

I must apologize. I would not be able to continue with the countdown. I initially wanted to go through with it, ignoring the events that have overtaken the need to continue and simply finish what I had started.

Then I decided against it because it's okay to be selfish sometimes. What better way to start.

Best wishes

Happy holidays

xx

#9days to Christmas.

By the way, this can never be like the original poster so just bear with me. I loved the countdown videos and I felt it would be a shame to just let it go.

• Moderators

This is for you Dequeen... it' one of my favourites; a beautiful performance.

Thanks for carrying on.

You must do me one small favour: To be listened to and enjoyed better with your earpiece/headset

#8days to Christmas

• Moderators

Errr... okay, I want to make a request though. Can you dig out Gary Barlow's version of the 'Fairytale of New York' for me. It promises to be a fun watch.

To be dedicated to *thinking* errr... *still thinking* aha!

To be dedicated to all the beautiful ladies whose userIDs begin with 'p**sy' and the zilla amongst us :D (perhaps for countdown #day6)

• Moderators

Hahahahaha #agbayas *smh* see their faces!LOL

Well done! Another request for countdown #day3. Dig out Ave Maria pretty please. For my listening/viewing pleasure

By the way, the day three song is dedicated to my girlfriend and to Kimi who requested for day #*** sometime back.

Well boo, you are my heaven on earth too.

#1day and #2sleeps to Christmas!!! Are you excited??!

Today's song has been requested for 'magbe, boo boo, eniola, cyndy and Hawken and Lala' From their secret admirer, wishing them all sucsex!!

Lol. I guess that's a giveaway for y'all as to who the secret admirer is.

Here's the song Ladies, check it out and enjoy.

#Few hours to Christmas!! I will be going away soon folks, am in my village and there's this tree that has network when you climb it so I usually go to queue there each morning to post this! Hehehe!

Hope you've enjoyed the countdown so far??

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!!

Two videos for you ladies today cause it's Christmas! Duh... lol.

And the second one...

Have yourselves a very merry christmas!!! Yay!!

• Moderators

...and she finished brilliantly! Spot on Dequeen! I couldn't have done it any better. A beautiful beautiful piece (@ the 1st). Truly befitting for the king. Hawken, pliss step aside :P :D

Have yourself a merry little Christmas too ;)