Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Orishirishi; assorted gist

kimi

• Moderators

#contagious

You know how it goes... Someone starts off a conversation about homosexuals and everyone starts to hold firmly to a single POV!

Conversation was about some girl who is gay and her escapades. Usually, i'm the defender of the oppressed in any conversation. It's how the colleagues perceive me. And as is usual of me *wink*, I launched into how it's no one's business who she shares her bed with etc...

To cut the very long story short, I asked who would for a billion Naira agree to engage in same-sex sex :D ...as expected, they all made faces yelling God forbid, never, etc... I laughed. I told them I certainly would and they are all hypocrites. That I would do it for less! Hahahaha -and would use part of the money for therapy (I had to cushion it with that girls.LOL :D ). Then another said well, maybe he would too.LOL.

The next thing I know, the other two started with a barrage of questions and how we may get hooked when we try it once. How we can be converted and be sucked in. Now that was a first to have people think homosexuality is contagious! Major LOL. *smh*

• Moderators

Na wa o...

I heard the darndest thing today! Geez! Not sure what to think of the story mehn! Nne!

So, I read it somewhere on NL that one's virginity can be regained. Anyways, heard the same tale today.

How it works is that the girls who want their virginity back eat some concoction consisting of chicken, some herbs and plenty incarnations (my addition to the gist :D)

The most hilarious part of the story is and I quote "Pending how loose her vagina is, that's how many chickens they'll have to prep for her" hahahahahahahaha!

Wonders shall never end!