Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

What you do :d

kimi

• Moderators

I'm first a Nigerian and then a law abiding citizen :D ;)

I never noticed that the first part of the description for this forum reads "Discuss what you do, what concerns you"

Hence this post; considering I haven't really put up anything in line with that yet.

Things I do

1. I am one of those 'a place for everything and everything in its place' sort of people.
  2. I live at peace with my fellow women
  3. I enjoy bath time. You'd hate yourself and wish you had gotten up earlier if you had to get in after me
  4. I wash my nose, I scrub out the insides too everyday. hahahaha (TMI but you asked for it) :D
  5. I iron my outfit the morning I need them. I used to be better, not sure what went wrong *covers face*
  6. I take a lot of water till my bowels move every morning! hahahahaha (hey! bite admin not me. simply following instructions here).
  7. I smile at my self in the mirror before heading out.
  8. I do not cuss or yell insults while I commute.
  9. I do not greet older people I haven't been introduced to whether or not they are my neighbours or attend the same chapel as I do.
  10. I do not eat swallow
  11. I jump in bed and pretend to be fast asleep when the brothers come to call me for family devotion
  12. I do not know how to cross busy roads. I stick close to kids or anyone who seems to have perfected how to :D
  13. I cried when I got rejected during my NYSC posting. Didn't understand why anyone won't want me. I actually asked my guardian when narrating my tale (in tears) "aren't I cute enough? Why doesn't anybody want me" *face palm* hahahaha! No judging. I was still lil' Kimi at the time ;)

Our next post shall be on what I concern myself with!

Remember the instruction says 'discuss'. I'm up for discussion too :D

Cheers!

***) I will come in and join you! Aint nobody got time to waste! Unless you are ugly, then i'll bathe outside.

5) We should change..

6) Small bladder, i try to watch my liquid intake.

7) Hottieeeeeee!

9) I dont either. You dont feed me so you are not entittled to shit.

10) I just had *** wraps of wheat and 4 pieces of kpomo with egusi soup. You are missing my sister.

12) You are such a baby! I was in the road safety club when i was in school. I would love to say i joined because i cared about the safety of motorist and pedestrians alike, but they truth is that i joined so i could skip assembly and with permissio too! :D

13) Cry cry baby!!

• Moderators

***) I will come in and join you! Aint nobody got time to waste! Unless you are ugly, then i'll bathe outside.

5) We should change..

6) Small bladder, i try to watch my liquid intake.

7) Hottieeeeeee!

9) I dont either. You dont feed me so you are not entittled to shit.

10) I just had *** wraps of wheat and 4 pieces of kpomo with egusi soup. You are missing my sister.

12) You are such a baby! I was in the road safety club when i was in school. I would love to say i joined because i cared about the safety of motorist and pedestrians alike, but they truth is that i joined so i could skip assembly and with permissio too! :D

13) Cry cry baby!!

***) Hahahahaha! I have a round Yoruba face with yellow eyes matching my yellow teeth :D you better join me or have the aboki wank watching you!

5) Leaving change to APC jare. Buhari knows best.

7) For where?! The scars from the childhood lapa lapa still glaring :( (my cheeks and the right side of my head is bald as a result) *sighs* Thanks Hawken! Who would love me now :(

10) Foodie!

13) Cry cry baby ke? Haa! I insisted my posting not be influenced and ended up in Benue. Nne! I cried my eyes out when it was looking like I would be spending the Easter break in the food basket of the nation. hahahaha. But for God!

The love between the two of you is really growing strong o.

Its getting beyond PDA.

Kimi use your tongue to count your teeth and invite Hawken for a bath at your place. I don't know what the girl will do for you again before you see the green light flashing.

Continue the romance....

See why I like Kimi, no time to be dulling and be speaking plenty English.

Is it today they started watching someone???

Enough of the derailing

So Kimi, how do you actually iron every morning? As for your crying fit, hmmmm I have no words

• Moderators

Hahahahaha! Haa. Here I am chatting when I should be ironing. Power's great at my end, so gives enough leeway for iIranu.LOL

Judger! You would have cried too o! Anyone would have. It's what girls do! Hahahahaa :D

13 days to christmas and you give us 13 details about you, how awesome!

@Lala, I think Kimi and Hawken are actually trying to pass a message to us about their "now a couple" status. Lol.

• Moderators

Hahahahaha! Hmmm... looks like someone's hitting on me ;) :D *jokes*

Please o! Leave me and my boo boo alone *frowns face*

• 3 years later...
On ‎12‎/‎10‎/‎2015 at 7:37 AM, kimi said:

I do not know how to cross busy roads. I stick close to kids or anyone who seems to have perfected how to 😄

😂