Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Hookup

Sweetchoco

Does this place look like a brothel to you? You think we are running a whore house here? You've been here since 2014 and still with the title "newbie". People like you are a disgrace to the LBTQI movement.

• Downvote 1

• Moderators

Hahahahahahaha! And she had to drag me into this place. Was tactfully avoiding it o! A lot of heat in here.LOL. ;)

Sleeky baby, you know you have a sweet tooth ;) your very own #candyshop :D

• 4 months later...
Sweetchoco

Dqueen or wateva u call urslf.you re as fake as counterfeit money .you re exactly d type dat send private messages begging for a short-time n still come here to showcase ur pretence nature.

Anyways, u ve ur finger so u can use it n type rubbish for all i care.

Meanwhile,am a Newbie here cos i barely have time for social media so you can be a senior prof in NL forum or live here for d rest of your life while am busy tiding up loads of work on my table.

Dqueen or wateva u call urslf.you re as fake as counterfeit money .you re exactly d type dat send private messages begging for a short-time n still come here to showcase ur pretence nature.

Meanwhile,am a Newbie here cos i barely have time for social media so you can be a senior prof in NL forum or live here for d rest of your life while am busy tiding up loads of work on my table.

Your table or your madams table? *just wondering*

All you've written here is RUBBISH. You'll get my reply when you learn to type in proper english.

• Moderators

Hahahahahahahahaha. What exactly is going on in here?!LOL.

So, my analysis:

Sweets said Dequeen has written rubbish. Dequeen says sweets has written rubbish as well. If these two can read 'rubbish' clearly and perfectly well then could it really be termed rubbish. Or is rubbish just another word for some code that lil' Kimi the super tiger isn't privy to...?

*confused face* :(

• Moderators

Hahahahaha. That was a commercial break. Ladies... fight away!

*rings bell holds 'Round 1' card up*

By the way... I'm dressed in Naija colours. Green and White socks; white belt; green gele. That's all.

• Moderators

Hahahahaha! That's it Hawken!! I've just about had enough of you picking on me Hawken! I've had it!!! Oya Let's fight! :angry:

Please? Let's fight now... pretty please?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

• Moderators

Let's finger fight. Ayam ready for you. O serious! You think you can win! Shure! Nansense! Your head like hot potato's bottom! :D

Hahahaha... Now you think you are a Match for me yeah?I wouldn't even waste my precious time on you Internet vampires looking for who to devour, but let me warn you, if you reply hen I will show you there's difference between capital G and cow's leg