Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

SC Novelties Universal Strap On Harness with Rear Support

moresko

• Moderators

Disclaimer: My review is based on my personal opinion and experience, your experience might be different. Please practice SAFE SEX always.

SC Novelties Universal Strap On Harness with Rear Support

Product Description: Get your back into it with this fully adjustable, lightweight strap on harness. The wide rear support belt offers comfort and stability, no matter how wild your play gets. The heavy duty hardware is built to last, while the soft lining and flexible nylon straps keep you secure in comfort. There is even a looped elastic strap for holding your remote, for hands-free vibrator play! The nickel-free metal ring is sized to accept most standard dildo sizes that have balls or a flared base, while the snap-in design allows you to swap out your own ring for even more size options. Measurements: Fits waists up to 70 inches in circumference, ring measures 2 inches inner diameter. Note: One size fits most. Dildo not included.

I bought this harness out of curiosity, I already own too many harnesses (one by Doc Johnson that I spent way too much money on, that I hate with a passion), and was just curious about what a harness with back support would feel like, so I went cheap. Hence this product, and the reviews weren't bad.

First Look.. Matches description, pretty lightweight, pleather isn't terrible. Not the best made harness out there, but you get what you pay for. Comes with a large ring, but I have other rings so that wasn't an issue for me.

Feel: Putting it on was interesting, adjustment were made. Seems to hold well against different sizes of dildo (if straps are adjusted accordingly), swapping rings are easy. Straps are pretty long.

Play

Pretty sturdy equipment. Held up pretty good, back support doesn't dig into skin like the thin nylon straps usually do, and feels wide enough but not overwhelming. Shifted a little but I think it had more to do with certain positions i.e. cowgirl and reverse cowgirl.. than the equipment. During more vigorous play, the rings tended a dig a little but it didn't bother but you might want to do get a product with frontal padding if these could become an issue/ distraction for you. Swapping dildos were a breeze during play because all that had to done was just snap it on, and it worked really well with larger dildos attached

I'll probably be upgrading from this because I prefer harnesses made out of "cloth" and neoprene because they are easier to clean and wash, the Doc Johnson Vac-u-lock Platinum - Supreme Harness seems to be a very good upgrade for you prefer that also.

Product can be found Here

That's all folks.. Any questions?

Note: Straps are pretty long, if this could be an issue for you, cut it, then burn the end so it doesn't slip out of the buckle during play.