Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

It's TeeJay

Can't believe this. I looked forward to doing this, but now I just don't know what to say, or how to say it. Going to try😊...(geez, why am I so nervous?) "Hello beautiful/handsome ladies. Hope you all doing fine. You can call me TeeJay. I look forward to having an amazing time here, and forging great friendships(and hopefully, more😆). Knowing I'm here, with like-minds, makes me feel so thrilled. So. Thank you for letting me in. Would try to be gentle.😊 Thank you.:D/>

(Took me half an hour to compose that)

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kimi

• TeeJay

• dequeen

• Princesa

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome Teejay, have fun!!

While i was typing this, which i still am, i just kept thinking "Teejay Jimmy Jatt Teejay Jimmy Jatt Teejay Jimmy Jatt". I know it makes no sense but my brains held on to it and now its a loop -_-

Hawken! I warned against your drinking habit!

Teejay, welcome. Your name reminds me of an older friend I respect. Male character tho.

Welcome, welcome... have all the fun you can.

Holla! Teejay ya highly welcum buh some peeps here as usual wud wantu derail so b careful o, I hop u ve lots f fun here

Where is kimi sef? Dis is wierd I've nt seen her here

Thank you, everyone. It's such a pleasure to be here. Thanks

Hawken, you know your name sounds like "hawk king"? Hope the chicks are safe, Hawk😊.

Thanks everyone!!!

• Moderators

I like your energy! Haa! Don't be gentle o!LOL. You are not allowed to be *wink*

Welcome Teejay! Looking forward to watching you have fun.

• Moderators

Holla! Teejay ya highly welcum buh some peeps here as usual wud wantu derail so b careful o, I hop u ve lots f fun here

Where is kimi sef? Dis is wierd I've nt seen her here

Hahahaha! See this stylish derailer :P come here! *hugs*

• Moderators

Hahahahahaha! "Haaaaaaa!" (better?) :D Group hug it is!! *wink*

Heeeey.. wait a minute! Hol'-up! Ehn! Let's leave the princess outta this k. She's my most recent wife! I don't joke with that one! So group hug is just we two! Any problems with that? :angry: :D *huge grin*

You're such fun though! Totally love the energy!

Hahahahahaha! "Haaaaaaa!" (better?) :D/> Group hug it is!! *wink*

Heeeey.. wait a minute! Hol'-up! Ehn! Let's leave the princess outta this k. She's my most recent wife! I don't joke with that one! So group hug is just we two! Any problems with that? :angry:/> :D/> *huge grin*

You're such fun though! Totally love the energy!

Yes o no grp hug so Teejay... yes o it's been made public am the recent iyawo *pops collar*

• Moderators

Yes o no grp hug so Teejay... yes o it's been made public am the recent iyawo *pops collar*

kare jare! That's how we do it! I shall remember to keep you for much longer (say 2years extra) before the next bride is welcomed :D *runs away!*