• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kimi

• TeeJay

• dequeen

• Princesa

Top Posters In This Topic

Awwww. Adorable couples. Your chemistry is so strong, I'm getting chemical reactions over here.

Your Royal Highness, ma'am (Courtesying with a bow). If you don't have any, I'd love the throne and I to have what these two love birds have.

(Must have been a British Prince in my past life. I wish)

Awwww. Adorable couples. Your chemistry is so strong, I'm getting chemical reactions over here.

Your Royal Highness, ma'am (Courtesying with a bow). If you don't have any, I'd love the throne and I to have what these two love birds have.

(Must have been a British Prince in my past life. I wish)

Aah! A prince in your past life? That's delightful! Once royal, Always royal. Welcome to the palace. What is your request??

Thou hath asked a hard thing but it shall be considered.

What would this night consist of if De Queen agrees to it? Praying? Interceding? Interpretation of dreams? Astrology? Destroying phones and personal effects??

Hahahah. C'mon, Kimi. Naaa.

(Backstage..."Jesu! Destroying phones kwa?! No o") I'm not Lord of the (boxing) ring. I'm a noble Prince B) . With a noble background. De-Queen would be pleased to know that the night would be just about whatever Her Majesty wants.

• Moderators

Hahahahaha! @ backstage stunts!LOL

No underG moves o... indulge us with the fun details. The Prince, Her/His Queen and Kimi the watchlady :D

We make such a happy family!

No underG moves o... indulge us with the fun details. The Prince, Her/His Queen and Kimi the watchlady :D/>

Kimi, go and sew leafs for your numerous zulu wives and leave royalty to discuss the future of the kingdom. *tongue out* hahahaha!

Hahahah. C'mon, Kimi. Naaa.

(Backstage..."Jesu! Destroying phones kwa?! No o") I'm not Lord of the (boxing) ring. I'm a noble Prince B)/> . With a noble background. De-Queen would be pleased to know that the night would be just about whatever Her Majesty wants.

Prince Teejay, how can I resist such an offer when your name is as honey to my lips but I must resist for a Night with De Queen means to be confessed forever and I wouldn't want to do that to you my prince.

My Queen. Mother Confessor. Confess me now (Puts on knee down), so I may never the under skirt of any other lady. Your noble Prince has gone far and wide the 7 Kingdoms, and beyoldeth not any other like you. You wit. Your royal aura. Bless the day I unveil your face. Look into my eyes, My Queen. Confess me now. Behold your knight in shiny armour (outstretched arms. Of course I'm still kneeling. Till Her Royal Highness grants my request ).

Kimi, please don't make me laugh. Just watch on... :D Hopefully with your zulu wives. As Her Highness put it

• Moderators

Hahaha! You've got rhymes gan o! Ehn Ehn! Zulu wives are in the chambers. Their leaves from Italy just arrived. They are getting ready to give me a good show *wink*

Carry on noble prince but remember, the Zulu chief samples all even the queen :D

No underG moves o... indulge us with the fun details. The Prince, Her/His Queen and Kimi the watchlady :D/>

I disappear to go shoppin 4 us n ya tinking f making nu family ehn nawa 4 dis geh o... as for the Prince and Dequeen interceeding wud vewi kul so start collectin praya points cos some peeps nid divine mercy and odas spirit of discernment

My Queen. Mother Confessor. Confess me now (Puts on knee down), so I may never the under skirt of any other lady. Your noble Prince has gone far and wide the 7 Kingdoms, and beyoldeth not any other like you. You wit. Your royal aura. Bless the day I unveil your face. Look into my eyes, My Queen. Confess me now. Behold your knight in shiny armour (outstretched arms. Of course I'm still kneeling. Till Her Royal Highness grants my request ).

Kimi, please don't make me laugh. Just watch on... :D/> Hopefully with your zulu wives. As Her Highness put it

I gat to hand it to u, dis is smooth mehn... totally blive u were a prince in ur 4mer life... if I am Dequeen I wud b melting dwn in places ryt nw

Hahaha! You've got rhymes gan o! Ehn Ehn! Zulu wives are in the chambers. Their leaves from Italy just arrived. They are getting ready to give me a good show *wink*

Carry on noble prince but remember, the Zulu chief samples all even the queen :D/>

Coughs @ samples all...sumbory is gona sleep outside chambers 2nyt

Hahahahahha. Chief Kimi, handle your Lady! She's flooding! :D

My Princess, just incase Chief doesn't come on time (maybe he slept off outside the chambers), I am a Janitor in my spare time. Before I'm being Confessed, that is.

"Chief! You insult the throne! Nobody samples De-Queen. My Queen! Take back your words, or draw your sword...or your cutlass. Whatever the case. I'm drawing my sword. Preeepare for a duel!" :D

• Moderators

Coughs @ samples all...sumbory is gona sleep outside chambers 2nyt

Woman! Fear not. Alas, sampling is one of the many responsibilities saddled on me by the elders. Remain in your chambers. I shall come to you at that beautiful hour. A wife must not dabble in matters of the town

• Moderators

Hahahahahha. Chief Kimi, handle your Lady! She's flooding! :D

My Princess, just incase Chief doesn't come on time (maybe he slept off outside the chambers), I am a Janitor in my spare time. Before I'm being Confessed, that is.

"Chief! You insult the throne! Nobody samples De-Queen. My Queen! Take back your words, or draw your sword...or your cutlass. Whatever the case. I'm drawing my sword. Preeepare for a duel!" :D

Hahaha! I do not trade words with part-time princes/janitors. A sword? A cutlass? I do not require such weaponry. A word from my lips is all I require and the gods get to work!

Now leave de queen. You have her when I say you do!

Have Chiefs begun to rule Queens and kingdoms? Have princes with royal blood sunk so low as to clean the misery of men on floors and toilets? Have zulu wives become so despised as to wait for certain hours of the night to be pleasured and certain days of the week too? O! What hath become of the world? Surely horses now walk on their heads and princes serve slaves. I have lived so long but alas, not yet long enough. My soul stands perplexed.

I am no part-time Prince, my Chief. My janitorship is just an extention of my noble, humble, people-loving self. A hobby in my spare time. Until the Queen confesses me.

My Queen, why does she sound so confident? Tell me. Tell me you haven't been to his chambers :unsure: . I am confident you haven't :D . Cause My Queen would not choose a Chief who wouldn't let his wife dabble in the matters of the town.

Princess, come over to my town. You would be given a throne and a town to rule

Ah! My Queen. Thy words sing melodies that soothes the soul. Thy wit! Thy royal aura... ahh!!! My spirit be dampened if Her Royal highness grant not my request.

...in all the seven kingdoms, findeth I not any like thee.

• Moderators

Hahahahaha! You are smooth gan o!

If truly you are a noble prince, you would know that your offer to the queen would not entice her in the slightest. She has ruled towns, cities and kingdoms. She has found folly among men that dabble in the affairs of the town. She understands that nothing is yet new under the sun and at the very least, all is vanity.

She seeks instead to rule hearts. Cities, kingdoms and even noble Princes are clueless about what de queen's heart desires are. I, the Zulu chief would be generous enough to provide you with appropriate lessons. Alas, you would pay with your life in this lifetime :D

Hahaha! Thine eloquence speaks loud of thy nobility. And thy flattery as is of gentlemen/ladies. Yet a wandering eye do I find despiseful of any one let alone royalty and to think that thou offerest a kingdom, not to a loving single damsel but to the fifth zulu wife of the chief kimi speakest vanities and much more, more than I care to heed to. What sayest thou for thyself o janitor prince?