Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

It's TeeJay

Hahahahaha! You are smooth gan o!

If truly you are a noble prince, you would know that your offer to the queen would not entice her in the slightest. She has ruled towns, cities and kingdoms. She has found folly among men that dabble in the affairs of the town. She understands that nothing is yet new under the sun and at the very least, all is vanity.

She seeks instead to rule hearts. Cities, kingdoms and even noble Princes are clueless about what de queen's heart desires are. I, the Zulu chief would be generous enough to provide you with appropriate lessons. Alas, you would pay with your life in this lifetime :D/>

Even I know not for a certainty what my heart seeks and thou presumest to know? Amuse me then Chief kimi? What does my heart seek? Why is my heart unrested within me? What causes the ache it feels? What awakens it's confusion and fear? Why does the blood rush so fast? Why is the entire body weakened?

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kimi

• TeeJay

• dequeen

• Princesa

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

Even I know not for a certainty what my heart seeks and thou presumest to know? Amuse me then Chief kimi? What does my heart seek? Why is my heart unrested within me? What causes the ache it feels? What awakens it's confusion and fear? Why does the blood rush so fast? Why is the entire body weakened?

Pardon me my queen. I shall consult the gods. We shall discuss these private matters not before mere princes but in thy most worthy chamber.

Pardon me my queen. I shall consult the gods. We shall discuss these private matters not before mere princes but in thy most worthy chamber.

Nice try Chief. My chambers are filled with sweet music and that is all that it needs. Pray what happened to your first four wives?? I have not heard of thy gimmicks for a while.

Why does My Queen feel so? Be it that My Queen is ill? Summon me to thy presence and I would be there in a jiffy. My Queen, I professeth my love in their presence? My eyes wandereth not. My eyes wander, it may, but my heart stays same.

I offer her a throne so she knows how a Lady be treated.

So. Your Majesty. My request....

Wait... y'all r 4getting I am princesa (Spanish princess) who hapend to go against family and married zulu chief ( Afta so mny attempts tho) so Dequeen u claiming ya Prince or wat? @ The prince m chambers r as gud as DeQueens, Zulu chief has travelled n I kinda nid some heavy lifting

Senora, que tal? Sure. Why not? If it's okay with the Queen, I can lift even kilimanjaro for you. :D/>

Lol. It is okay young prince. My kingdom is ruled by two queens, contrary to your expectation of a queen and a king. My queen, the other queen, awaits me in the chambers. It has been most delightful flirting with the idea of this forbidden fruit.

Spanish Princesa, le prince is all yours.*smiling brightly*

• Moderators

Wait... y'all r 4getting I am princesa (Spanish princess) who hapend to go against family and married zulu chief ( Afta so mny attempts tho) so Dequeen u claiming ya Prince or wat? @ The prince m chambers r as gud as DeQueens, Zulu chief has travelled n I kinda nid some heavy lifting

Hahahahaha! Ehn Ehn! Such audacity! Woman! You shall spend the rest of the month lifting the Zulu chief in place of his servants! :D That would be exercise enough for you! Let it serve as a warning to all wives who dare harbour such despicable thoughts towards another!

Hahahahaha :D Chei. Chief yi buru o (this Chief is wicked o)

My Queen... :rolleyes:(drops act) Queen you fall my hand. I no go lie, you fall my hand -_- You know sey I go borrow money from Mallam to buy all that royal costume? (To passers-by and onlookers), shey una see so? Person no dey follow Queen play again? She just led me on like that <_< . Chai. Derris God oooo

Ah. I have the Princess :D she understands the Prince even more. She knows I can be her hero. She trusts me with heavy things. Gosh. How heavy is thy Princesa? Princesa, mi amor (tucking her hair and giving my best sexy look). Come into the room with me. I can be your eraser, allow me unZulu you. :wub: Ah. Just found love in the Zulu Kingdom.

Hahahahaha :D/> Chei. Chief yi buru o (this Chief is wicked o)

My Queen... :rolleyes:/>(drops act) Queen you fall my hand. I no go lie, you fall my hand -_-/> You know sey I go borrow money from Mallam to buy all that royal costume? (To passers-by and onlookers), shey una see so? Person no dey follow Queen play again? She just led me on like that <_</> . Chai. Derris God oooo

Ah. I have the Princess :D/> she understands the Prince even more. She knows I can be her hero. She trusts me with heavy things. Gosh. How heavy is thy Princesa? Princesa, mi amor (tucking her hair and giving my best sexy look). Come into the room with me. I can be your eraser, allow me unZulu you. :wub:/> Ah. Just found love in the Zulu Kingdom.

Hahahahaha!! ROTFL!!! You are funny! Your obsession with books paid off at last, taught you to be a true prince that deceives even a queen. *tongue out*. Hahahaha!!!

Well, @Princesa, looks like the zulu chiefs money will come in handy.

• Moderators

Hahahahahaha! A fine one at that! She was born to do it! No training was administered! I can proudly say that It is safe to proceed on an early retirement or not! :D ;)

Teejay, one day I know say you go make us proud.

Hehehehehe... cam dwn royal prince m affair wit u is strictly 1 nyt stand m bdy n soul belongs to d zulu chief.

Sweetiepie @ zulu prince pls Dnt punish d prince he didn't knw wat he was doin Dnt wory ehn wud dress up in leaves jus d way u like it 2nyt *winks*

Gracias! Gracias! Been fun!

Princess, one night stand is most welcomed! But... :unsure: what would I be with at the one night stand? Since your body and soul belongs to the mighty Chief? :huh: Chief, please lend me your wife to come cook me dinner. Just cooking. We would then eat and sleep. I would face east, and she, West. Please :) .

B)

Everyone's paired here. Time to go place an advert at the "Looking for Friends"

Hawk-King *coughs* what have those fingers been doing? Grabbing chicks?

• Moderators

Hehehehehe... cam dwn royal prince m affair wit u is strictly 1 nyt stand m bdy n soul belongs to d zulu chief.

Sweetiepie @ zulu prince pls Dnt punish d prince he didn't knw wat he was doin Dnt wory ehn wud dress up in leaves jus d way u like it 2nyt *winks*

Hahahaha! You've so naughty princess. Let's make it 'without' leaves tonight :D ;)

• Moderators

Hawken!LOL. All the best with the 'friend' hunt Teejay! Remember to be specific. Don't hesitate to ask for pictures of private parts. We do that sort of pre-friendship screening here too ;)