Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Concerning Calla

moresko

• Moderators

Concerning Calla

It gives me no joy to write this.

I have not banned Calla because I want people to know her and know what she is, I don’t want her to be about to hide behind a “ban”, and not respond. I want her to see how the all the hate and vitriol she unloaded on one person (who she claimed she loved) looks like when it comes out in the light.

We as Admins have had to hold ourselves back. When we were made aware of it, I wanted to ban her immediately but I now see why that wouldn't have worked.. I hate Abuse in any form, and was personally angry when it came to my knowledge, what Iris has gone through is unimaginable, and yes I have verified most of the stories.

A lot of people (you know yourselves) have been enamored by the fake bravado, and fake stories (Google is your friend) that Calla has told, and I hope this has opened your eyes and mind.

We have to understand that being gay/ lesbian just means that that person is attracted to females, that’s it. There are good people out there, and there are bad people out there, sexuality has nothing to do with it. We screen our members for gender not mental stability. Please, I’m asking members; be more discerning.

An abuser loves a silent victim, silence allows the abuse to continue. If your friend is a abuser, and you keep silent, you are an enabler, and just as guilty. Minding your business doesn’t cut it anymore, if you see something, say something if you can’t stop it. Finally, lets stop this myth that abuse does not occur in lesbian relationships, or that its just cat-fighting.

Iris wants to do this her own way, her speaking out is a BIG DEAL, and I’m glad she’s doing it.

People should know the kind of person she is. As to avoid another victim falling into the same trap. Shine your eyes. This Is lagos.

Instead of speaking here with glee and taking sides, I think it is best we put out help/resources to people in similar situations, so here goes...

If you need help of any kind, reach out to Women's Health Equal Rights Initiative (WHER) an organisation that deals exclusively with the issues of lesbian, bisexual, trans* and queer women on 0909-2845190. They are an awesome organisation in Abuja that I can vouch for with at least one qualified doctor on staff. They do everything from offering counselling to safe spaces.

For all you in Lagos, The Initiative for Equal Rights (TIERS) is an LGBTI organisation and they even have a toll free number 08-00225584377 for counselling, domestic abuse, depression, community finance fund, health issues, etc. They have a great space too with free books, movies and even lubes. Their non-toll numbers are 07011472241, 08146337128. They can also be reached via bbm (2BCA210C or 2BCA210B). I can 100% vouch for these organisations and you can check out the websites (theinitiativeforequalrights.org and wherinitiative.wordpress.com) or you can google them.

As it comes to hacking into phones, accounts and what not, the first advice I will give is always have all your devices locked and NEVER share your password. I tell people to treat their passwords like a used tampon and know that it is never okay to share these. If you do feel like someone has access to your accounts, please change your passwords. Just because love is sweeting you is never a reason to share your password...and anyone who asks for your password is already showing signs of being a control freak. Refuse, and if s/he insists, walk away.

If anyone wants to out/blackmail you, please reach to someone trusted and consider all your options. If you know someone who is being abused, blackmailed, outted, please do not keep quiet. With their consent, please reach out and help. Call in someone more qualified if you can't help (not gossip oh) and don't keep quiet...

Technologically, please instead of using whatsapp/text/bbm/facebook to chat, please use surespot because you can wipe the conversation from your phone and the other person's phone to reduce possibility of blackmail/outing. I have written up about it under tech/apps but you can still read more on https://securityinabox.org/en/lgbti-africa

Can people think of more concrete help/ideas? Sharing is caring...

• Upvote 1

I did not share my password with Callla. That has been outrightly stated. How she decrypted my NL password l'll never know.

And if reference is being made to Callla not passwording her phone, well that's her problem. She broke boundaries by taking possession of my phone, decrypting my phone password and downloading illicit contents on it.

• Moderators

Instead of speaking here with glee and taking sides, I think it is best we put out help/resources to people in similar situation.

So here goes...

If you need help of any kind, reach out to Women's Health Equal Rights Initiative (WHER) an organisation that deals exclusively with the issues of lesbian, bisexual, trans* and queer women on 09092845190. They are an awesome organisation that I can vouch for with at least one qualified doctor on staff. They do everything from offering counselling to safe spaces.

For all you in Lagos, The Initiative for Equal Rights (TIERS) is an LGBTI organisation and they even have a toll free number ***0225584377 for counselling, domestic abuse, depression, community finance fund, health issues, etc. They have a great space too with free books. movies and even lubes. Their non-toll numbers are 07011472241, 08146337128. They can also be reached via bbm (2BCA210C or 2BCA210B). I can 100% vouch for these organisations and you can check out the websites (theinitiativeforequalrights.org and wherinitiative.wordpress.com) or you can google them.

As it comes to hacking into phones, accounts and what not, the first advice I will give is always have all your devices locked and NEVER share your password. I tell people to treat their passwords like a used tampon and know that it is never okay to share these. If you do feel like someone has access to your accounts, please change your passwords. Just because love is sweating you is never a reason to share your password...and anyone who asks for your password is already showing signs of being a control freak. Refuse, and if s/he insists, walk away.

If anyone wants to out/blackmail you, please reach to someone trusted and consider all your options. If you know someone who is being abused, blackmailed, outted, please do not keep quiet. With their consent, please reach out and help. Call in someone more qualified if you can't help (not gossip oh) and don't keep quiet...

Technologically, please instead of using whatsapp/text/bbm/facebook to chat, please use surespot because you can wipe the conversation from your phone and the other person's phone to reduce possibility of blackmail/outing. I have written up about it under tech/apps but you can still read more on.

Can people think of more concrete help/ideas? Sharing is caring...

No one is speaking with glee or taking sides. There is only one side here. The abuser should stop and seek help. Too many have turned a blind eye to this, we act like we don't see it, or its cat-fighting between girls. It's not. I see it on Facebook all the time, when someone talks about smacking their partner/girlfriend, and Nigerian lesbians (in particular) gather and cheer them like its two gladiators fighting in the Roman Coliseum. It's not. The fact they have the audacity to say it in public, tells you a lot, doesn’t it?

How are supposed to build a strong community, when we are not safe with person(s) that we should trust the most? When blackmail is the norm of the land? When abuse is seen as joke? When it feels like everyone wants something from you or else? I have watched really good people being treated like s**t because they trusted someone, they have had their entire lives turned upside down, because everyone is afraid of 14 years so they keep their mouths shut.

Does the blackmailer or abuser ever get in trouble? No, when they are done they move on to someone else. So we have the same cycle over and over again. What kind of relationships are we creating?

I’m drawing the line in the sand over here, no more victimization of members. Naijalez is supposed to be a safe place, not an avenue to pick victims.

That's all for now, I will add the information and numbers you’ve provided to fixed post on several forums.

• Moderators

What she did deserves jail time for sure. Alas, her saving grace is the law itself. 

Sage, a tip would be to go through her profile page comments.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I actually I'm just seeing this.

@Moresko really? a ban why would that be? well would that be a sole and personal decision? Im not one to bicker and exchange words was why I failed to explain on my profile at all what Iris is saying. I wanted to be sure someone wanted to hear what my opinion was and unbiased listening too

kindly indulge me everybody:

we are in a relationship and we have issues and she told her side of the story which i didn't respond to? first offs her method doing it (on my profile) seemed tackling and i wouldn't want to fight. I waited for an official address of this issue and when I didn't see any, i decided to respond on my profile. i wouldn't begin to say all she has said are lies but if there should be a ban then why would i be the one put on spot light? we have mutual people in our relationship and i think their opinion should count the most for they"d be the ones to say exactly what happened for how else can you tell? it is definite your decisions will be clouded especially since you've heard from only one person? So we shouldnt speak as though I am the one perpetrator here? Firstly, what am i being banned for? and then if actually iris agreed she always got physical with me, what would you be banning me about?

she said i hit her, i said i did that once and it was in defense.. if i knew this thread was here, i d have officially spoken already. on my profile, it wasn't official. all the same all that happened on my profile cant be totally ignored> hawken who is one of the mutual persons iris and i talks to spoke, was her recount ignored? I cant tell. now since its officially here, I'll speak openly. What will the ban be about and may I ask why i am the only one being considered here for ban? people please feel free to speak

iris also said an unauthorized transaction was made from her bank account after we've been apart, how? I am not totally unperturbed because no matter how often it is said, it doesn't make it true but why and how will that happen?. so please I'd like to know why im being banned. abuse I ve read above

For the interest of those who haven't read, Iris claims i beat her up at will - I guess that's one of the reasons there are talks of ban - I said i do not hit her. i ll maintain this. is this how judgement is gotten, i refuse what you impose but you go ahead to believe it and make decisions on that ground? what informs this? things are never the way they seem so you must scrutinize especially where it seems things are "clear". No, thats not reality. in fact she hits me often and there is a witness to this. she equally wrote on my profile that she did so and i reported to a mutual friend on this forum a couple of times that she hits me in her rage. this person responded "she is allowed to do so". why" i ll forever ask, why will she be allowed to hit me? That's not the main point: that she hits me, b ut that someone is a witness and she equally admitted doing so? yet? i deny most of her accusations, i ll paint you a scenario:

No matter how much you claim to know a a person, if you have not dated them you may not really know somethings about them (since we are talking in the context of relationships) Iris came to complain that i hit her. i did so but in defense. she had read my mails and saw a mail from a lady. she went into a rage and got physical, and verbal groping and scratching. i reacted and hit her. that was the first time, i cried, she cried, I was broken, called a friend from in here and complained for what i did. she helped

subsequently, when she goes into these rages, verbal raids for hours etc i either restrict her or keep her down. we ve had times when i had to lockup so she wouldn't go away in her rage. once at 2am she treatened to leave or stab or jump, i will hold her from that?' i should. I also held her phone, we use eachothers phones and we read mails together. I have acess to her phone and she has to mine. A witness in here confirmed that iris confirmed also i hit her once.

But are you in support of her hitting me? is it ok? I hope you read that she said she does and do you think its allowed? like someone else said?

Then about the money well i really think we should go legal. i will. wouldnt that be the expected thing to do? Even if you are in a relationship, you maintain separate bank accounts. so how could I access her bank account? we always spend my money, never hers, so where is the acess? did you verify? is this part of the reason you are suggesting a bann also? pls lets be very clear here because it was everywhere on my profile and I noticed that nothing official is being said of it? I ve asked Iris and she said her bank is clueless. I dont know what that means. did you see the said document? cant you call in some legal or bank people in here to peruse and revert? Do you as admin support that such an accusation is being made upon a member and there is no logical explanation that it happened? or that i should have acess to her bank account when such access wasnt ever given by her? how do you seive the truth? how did it happen? is it a charade after all? why will you allow such accusations without proof? I had to call her mum about it. it all looksunbalanced to me in here and i believe in formal proceedings

I know a lot of people would say these are private matters but if truly its an abuse case, its suffice we discuss it. why do you believe she should be able to hit me and now you go irate on me even though you ve not confirmed I do so unto her? I wasnt indulged in the proofs that im an abuser except for her words. Do you know our sizes and why it will be assumed i should swallow her beatings? no this isn't equal. so consider this as you make all other necessary decisions

how are right decisions supposed to achieved when all parties accounts haven't been heard? this is simple logic and we need no assumptions here.

a relationship involves two and there might be issues in it so it has nothing to do with personality stories which you may have perceived as lofty .

its only proven lies that may debase a personality.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

In as much as this is a community, we should be able to maintain order and decorum. Not forgetting that we have guests in our midst.

We all have different experiences, upbringings, and values. We already feel segregated to an extent, and so should be lovingly corrected and not push each other away. Calla, I don't know you or anything, but if my lady hits me, I wouldn't hit back. 1, cause she's a lady and her fist wouldn't be so firm (I hope not😏) and cause I know better than hit back. Doesn't mean I'm weak, but that I'm strong enough to know she's not my match. Would just try hold her down till she calms. Like I said, I don't know Calla, no bias, but Iris doesn't appear to me like she can go physical on me and I retaliate.

No one, NO ONE, deserves to be abused. Abuse isn't a family issue. It's a criminal offence. Some of us are "born gay", some of are gay because of some form of abuse we experienced or witnessed. Still, I feel this matter shouldn't be blown out of proportion. Maybe officials around, or the disciplinary committee here should seat both parties down and hear both sides of the story and resolve this issue effectively.

KEEPING UP WITH THE CALLAIRISIANs.

• Upvote 1

• Moderators

There will be no ban, people will know the kind of person you are.

You outed her to friends (including Fummy), her mum and so on. You called her mum several times asking for her, why? Did Iris ever tell you that she wanted you to meet or speak with her mum?

You abused her which your friend Hawken confirmed on your page, Hawken claimed she asked you to seek help, did you do it? You beat her in her friend's place, which I confirmed personally. She stalked her, harassed her and so on.

Calla, you keep talking about tempers but fail to mention yours. I have been at the receiving end of one of yours. Remember when you wrote “If you knew how childish she really was, you’d know she will tell me the source in a second. It's a pity, If you have such loyalty to her, you shouldn’t hesitate to f***k her… I knew nothing good could come from your bunch”, this was your first email, you didn’t ask or confirm anything, and all this was because you didn’t know how WhatsApp works. I knew then that you had big anger issues, I didn't tell Iris the content of the email, but I asked her to be careful concerning you.

As for Iris's methods for doing this. Iris is a very private person, when we were made aware, she wanted it settled with as little fanfare as possible. I was ready to speak with you on her behalf. You pushed her, the events during and after Christmas ensured this would happen.

You started the third paragraph by stating the "we are in a relationship", let me me spell it out for you. Iris is NOT in a relationship with you, she's done, she's doesn't want to be with you, please get it through your brain. The only contact should be you returning the money.

I noticed you deleted most of Iris’s, Abystacy's, Fummy’s, and Hawken’s statement, You can delete all the things you want but don't forget that I can retrieve it, and I also have screenshots..

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

• Moderators

To be honest, I'm upset each time I come to this thread and I see the 'like' increase on Callla's comment.

Are we encouraging evil?! It beats me why anyone would do that. Nigerians are in the habit of allowing sentiments cloud their very sense of judgment. I do not understand what there is to like if you asked me. I do not condemn people but their actions when deplorable ought to be treated and termed as such!

I have a major grouse with the faceless bunch who would side with a thing that is clearly inhumane. *smh*

Love inspires good. Seek help along with her, I'm afraid your idea of it all is somesort distorted.

PS

The truth is, no one else except for Callla, Iris and God would know the truth about what transpired within the period they were together. For what it's worth. If both were violent towards each other, I would advice they each seek help.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

You said I read your messages and had a fit. You lie. When you took my phone and ran out of the room with it, I took yours then and pried. I saw incriminating messages and made to leave. You came in, confused. I told you I was done, that I was breaking up, you were a cheat, a liar. All the while you tried explaining, saying I was your life. 

To be fair to you, you were genuinely sober, seriously pained and confused but I would hear none of it.

You slapped me.

You called hawken to help clarify things. She tried but I refused to say a word to her. You hit me, that was enough for me to decide and I'm not one to settle.

When you realized I wasn't joking, you began to hit me then, blows, punches, slaps, all the while saying, "after 6 months? You waste my time for 6 months?..."

I used my hands to avert your punches, asking you to stop. I bolted towards the door, you dragged me back, pushed to the bed and raged on, "you think you can leave me?, let me see you leave now". I told you I didn't mean it, that I wasn't leaving. "I could never leave you", I lied.

Somehow, I was believable but only enough to calm your nerves. If there's anyone who doesn't know how to pretend, that's me. 

You said l made you show me the "evil side" of you. 

You wanted to talk but I couldn't reconcile these two people - the one I talked with online and this devil that was by my side. So I just shut down. Kept shutting down while reassuring you we were good. But you knew better and were asking, "ls this how we started?" "is this how we started".

I slept off shortly after using my meds. Woke several times in btw, I'm not sure you slept at all. You tried to get me to talk. I couldn't pretend I wanted to. Eyes were foggy, was dizzy, was sleeping off. 

Seeing I wasn't cooperating, you resolved to do things your way. I was to be punished for refusing to patch things up, for wasting your time, for not keeping my own end of the deal. 

I woke at the sound of the door opening. I asked where you were going. Said you had to go mend your footwear. I slept back. Minutes later, I was called by the receptionist, 

"your friend is leaving", she said. 

"No, she's not", I replied half awake. 

I think she scoffed. "ohh she's leaving, she has her bag. Should I ask security to stop her?"

I said not to. She'd be back. I was naive or just plain silly. I looked around then and noticed for the first time things were out of place. 

She had gone and with my phone too. I got my backup phone to call her with. She was coming back, she said. She kept lying and lying and coding. I left finally. 

My phone was with her for 10 agonising days. I spoke with hawken in btw, "talk to your friend.tell her to give me my phone". She tried but one day said to me,

"why not forget it. Leave her. Don't you believe in karma?"

But I was thinking about my contacts, docs, messages and every other stuff that would very well be compromised.

Several times I got mad and sometimes I simply begged to give the phone back. Finally, you agreed but on condition that we get back together. 

We met up. Gave my phone. What I didn't know was that you had tapped my device and were now privy to all my passwords including NL and my emails. You are a green snake. A monster. A lying thief!

You got into another rage as I couldn't feign connecting with you. You were like a deranged, wounded animal to me. The thought of being touched by you made me want to die. 

You then asked calmly, "you don't want us anymore? If that's how you feel, you may go". I thought you were being reasonable for once. I also thought l should be honest. I said,  "yes". Greatest mistake. 

You slapped. Took my phone, rammed it against the wall and dared me to leave. You then took a bible, told me to swear by it that I'll never leave you and if I do I'd go mad. 

You would later threaten me, that you'd call my mum, that you had her number. That you'd show up at my house if I don't come to your place. It worked all the time. 

You said l hit and scratched when l read your messages. Why didn't you tell hawken that? She should know if it's true. Also, you wrote on your profile on the 18th Nov: IT'S OUR LITTLE SECRET. That's a reference to the abuse. 

We have irreconcilable differences Callla. I guess it's hard for you to accept that someone who used to like you greatly doesn't anymore. I liked you before we saw but pls everything fizzled out naturally. You're abusive Selfish. Possessive. Your sense of entitlement is unimaginable. This isn't about nmassie ok?I just don't want you anymore is all. It's important to make this public cos you're still calling.

I've seen there's nothing btw you two but it was you who started a convo with her on NL anyway and you were flirting. This contradicts everything you told me. You preached honesty in every way possible but record will have it that you're not what you preach.

Thing is you blamed me for everything. You blamed me for hitting me. You'd say "you know it's when you say you are breaking up that l hit you" But have you forgotten that you slap when my opinion differs from yours? You slapped me when l said l and flavor are not friends. You slapped me infront of hotel staff when l deleted my pic on your phone.

You have a history of violence. You're one of a kind.

You said l scratched when l read your messages.  If violence is flattering to you it isn't my way of living. Kindly, I've had a lesbian relationship before and there was no abuse in anyway. We never fought and were never inclined to nor did we insult each other..not ever for once.

You, Callla, thrive in drama and chaos. You complain about everything. If you can't sleep l mustn't sleep. If l don't talk the roof will come down. And when l finally manage to communicate my reservations you get angry and say "so if l didnt prod you to talk you wouldn't ". But before l open up, l would always ask you "promise me you won't get angry". You never kept that promise.

Then you extol yourself greatly. Every other person is stupid. You can't have a conversation without blowing up your stack. Or it could be that we're simply not compatible. If it were so then you're not compatible with everybody. I've not lived since l met you. I've lost weight considerably.  But you keep hacking on agreement,  agreement, that you can never let me go.

This isn't revenge. I don't want you anymore is simply that. Abuse is alien to me. My parents do not hit or touch us maliciously. You said my mum cursed you. But you called her when you couldn't reach me yesterday. Quit talking, ok? The more you talk the more you set yourself up.

So my bestfriend Bukky (not real name), the  one you introduced yourself to as my girlfriend, outed me to and told you would kill me and kill yourself has been cold towards me. You should have seen her reproach when l called her yesterday to help verify my claim to admin. I could feel the disconnectedness when l spoke with her on phone. But this is what she had to say about you: "Stay away from her. She's crazy. She's strange. Dami are you a lesbian. (l denied). Just stay away from her". [We had this conversation the day you called her. She called me later that night, asked if l was home and wanted to be sure l was fine].

My friend Tayo (not real name) tagged me in a post on emotional and physical abuse (on Facebook) shortly after the incident at her house. You said admin didn't verify my claims, they did. Tayo agreed to speak with Moresko yesterday. She told her everything. If admin wants to take it further down, the hotel you lodged in when you came to Ikorodu can verify your violent behaviour. You were going to fight with hotel staff cos they asked you to leave.

You would often tell me "Iris you don't know who l am". For some reason, in your area (I mean where you reside) the men call you 'Power'.  This isn't the kind of person l want to be with. I'm sorry. I just want a quiet, reserved life.

(This is a paste from your profile. I noticed you've deleted most of the incriminating comments).

Xmas was messy. l left your house in your absence on my last visit. An escape actually. Days later (24th Dec), you came around and lodged in a hotel. You were going to lodge at the hotel directly opposite the road that leads to my house but you changed your mind and went a little farther ( you told me that). You begged, pleaded (on the phone).."even if you will break up with me at least hear me out first. You left our home while l was away....".

Or you'd come to my house. You mentioned my bustop. I know you got my address from my phone. And I knew you'd come. You've been threatening to out me to my mum anyway. Inshort you don't threaten, you do what you say you will do. So off l went. To the hotel to meet you.

We talked. You didn't let me go home that night. Next day, Christmas. You insisted l go home to bring food. "I can't, mum will ask where l'm taking food to",  I lied. You blew your stack (again)..it's what you always do when you're not having your way. So I played along sweetly knowing fully well l wouldn't come back. Time to leave, you refused to give my phone. You said ''to ensure you'd come back''. I managed to talk you into giving it back. You did. But you had other plans.

I got in a cab. I've come to know you so much and could preempt you. I looked back and saw you get on that bike. Was terrified. Told the cab man you were on my trail and asked him to look out for me. Instead of going home l went to a friend's house. I waited there for hours. I knew you were waiting somewhere around. Sent a frantic message to a trusted friend that you were stalking me, that "she will kill me". (You've been threatening to kill if l leave you). You outed me during one of your frenzies to my best friend on the phone and told her "I will kill her and kill myself"). 

Hours later you came to drag me out of friend's house. Drag literally. Friend was confused, didn't understand what was going on. She couldn't do much cos it was just her and her baby niece at home and you were acting very deranged and dangerous. If l had opened up to her about our relationship she wouldn't have opened the door for you.

So we left. You collected my pouch and phone from me and dragged me out of the compound into the street. You were beating me, pushed me into the gutter, dragged me out. Beat me unto the other side of the road. It's a serene street. Nobody saw but my friend's neighbors did. They came out. You stopped hitting then.

You said l must go home to get food so l got in a vehicle and left. But you had seized my phone and pouch. I looked back from inside the vehicle and saw you were trailing still so I didn't go home.

You kept insisting that we have an agreement, that you can never let me go. You said l must go back to your house with you, that you didn't go home to family for Xmas cos of me, that you're never letting go. You made good your promise cos you took me hostage at the hotel. The few times you went out to use the atm, you'd lock me in and go with the key AND my PHONE. You knew l told my mum l was  'somewhere else', yet you picked her call. You wanted her to just 'know'- to know l was with you. You got back in and told me you spoke with her. I said but you know she mustn't know I'm with you. I started to cry... "you know she knows your voice. I told her l was going to see (seyi)".

On the 30th we fought a lot. I didn't have the chance to touch my own phone. You had seized it. Called your friends reporting to them. You called Mosi and lied to her about me. You called Hawken and kept lying to her about me. What exactly does hawken know about you? These people have never lived with you and may never know you in that way. You lie so much that you believe your own lies. You twist facts and bend truth to form your reality. You lie so much that l get tired of listening to you talk. The only thing that is real about you is your name..

The biggest mistake you made was calling your ex. Ogay, you're not as smart as you brag. Calling someone who knows you inside-out?

So like the rest of them, you called 'Fatima' lying to her about me. It doesn't matter what you said, ok? She knew you were lying. She wanted to talk to me but you refused. She kept saying "let me talk to her. Why not let me talk to her?". You said "that's not necessary. She's a Yoruba girl, you know how Yoruba people behave". That's one of your tactics. Then you ended the call. (you had used my phone to call).

She called about an hour later. You asked me to pick. (That was the only time i touched my phone). You said to tell her it's a payphone and that we were gone. Another mistake you made was not deleting her number off my phone. I'll stop here for now about 'ex'.

But.....I'd like to say everything you did to me, you did to her and outed her too. 

So on that day..30th, l fought back. I had spoken to a friend about the abuse. "you need to fight back, Iris. Just do anything". I scratched your wrists. You see, l couldn't get past your wrists cos you pinned me down. So all my wounds on you are on your wrists. Scratch wounds. 

You also told your friends you would never let go, that l was going back to Ago with you. That we have an agreement. The plan was to take my phone (again) while l go home to get my clothes and meet you back at the hotel.

We made up that night. I agreed to make up. But had other plans. If l'm to get away from you l had to act like l was 'init'. So we made 'plans' to go to your house. I urged you to call my mum and ask her permission. "you know my mum is liberal. Since she already knows l'm with you, tell her you'd like me to be around for a while", l said. You agreed. (That was a set up).

So l called mum. I gave you the phone to speak with her. You did. Mum agreed to let me but said l must do crossover service with family. I spoke with mum again and laughed like everything was alright. How can a mother not know her own? Mum would later tell me that l was talking on phone like l was under duress. Mum asked where l was,  told her we were close by. She said we must turn back. You grabbed the phone and said we were already far out of town. I collected the phone and told her we weren't far down and we'd turn back. You told me mum said you could do crossover with us. We went out together and were home 9.30pm. Mum had told me she would be home till 10pm. I told you 9pm. My plan was: if you insisted on coming to my house, then you must meet my mum. Only my mum could save me from you. But your plan was: if mum leaves home 9pm, we'd be home after she was gone and l'd go in to pack my clothes and Leave with you.

Callla you said l admitted on your profile that l hit you. Kindly point that out.

I hope you do remember that you admitted that l saw "your demonic side".

Callla you said you have a witness on this site that knows l normally hit you in a fit of rage. In your words "you report".

My witnesses are-

1: Mosi. Mosi is your friend and has witnessed your hitting. You hit me in her presence.

2: Divine Hotel in Ago: They said you're a mad woman.

***: Sanwo hotel in Ikorodu: You were kicked out for hitting me and fighting with hotel staff. You then went to King's hotel to lodge.

4: My Friend (Tayo): Admin spoke with her yesterday.

But your own witnesses are "reporting" witnesses. Ghosts prolly. Or your image at best.

1: Why can't you mention one person that saw me hit you? Just one biko.

2: You keep saying a witness on this site. Doesn't she have a name? Kindly mention. This already is a public matter. Nothing to hide eversince l decided to speak up.

***: It took you three days to speak up. Obviously you were busy preparing your lies...manipulating my story and making it into yours.

4: You took my phone on our 2nd meeting. Why did you take my phone? That's a manipulative, controlling and abusive behaviour. People should start asking logical questions.

5: Your profile comment dated Nov 18: "It's our little secret"...Is a reference to the abuse. People should start asking serious questions.

6: You admitted being a demon.

7: You said l hit you, beat you in a fit of rage. If that were true I should be able to handle you anytime anyday. Handle you when you broke my phone. Handle you when you forced me to swear that l'd never leave you. If l were the abuser, how come you had the power to stalk to my friend's house and beat me up?

8: lf admin doesn't mind taking this further l don't mind giving Callla's address. All they need do is find her out. Callla is popular in her area. Every tom, d**ck and Harry knows her. They call her 'Power' so it's quite easy. I'd like that are penchant for Violence is confirmed. You'd be amazed at the number of things that'll be said about her.

9: Callla your landlord gave you a quit notice. His reasons: he cited violence (he said you beat up the Nepa official that came to disconnect your line because you dont pay your bills. He also said you fight a lot on the streets.

10: Your landlord also said you always come in late at midnight (2am/3am) with strange looking men. He said you were into nefarious acts.

11: Madam manipulator callla, your atm card doesn't bear your name, why? Could you explain to us why you opened an account in someone else's name?

12: You'd leave the house and say you're going to clean up some deals.

13: Oge you're a criminal. You always always relate with the police in Ago, always recovering money. I went with you to meet a certain police officer who had refused to pay you the money she helped to 'recover' because she requested 50% and you insisted on giving her 10%

14: Your friend Mosi said two mutual friends of yours accused you of stealing. She said "bimpe and sola said you raided a place and were caught and beaten up. You denied this.

15: She also said you sent some boys to beat up a friend you had a row with. You denied.

16: What do you have to say about the day you climbed up the hotel building we lodged (we had forgotten to take our keys, the hotel doesn't have extra keys). Anyway, you told hotel staff that you could show them what to do. Swiftly you climbed up to the 3rd floor and..... but the staff told you it's against hotel policy to break in.

17: What do you have to say about the day we were discussing guns and you said you could get me a gun "tomorrow" if l wanted to "feel" one.

18: The day you said if you were to kill someone the police will never find you out because you'd do it in such a way that you won't leave any trace.

19: What would you say about your own draft written in paper, dated 2013. You wrote "l was accused of stealing. Does the crime look like one a woman can commit? (pls what separates a crime a woman can commit from one a man can? - Your defense case is poor.

20: You lie a lot. You lie about everything. You said you inherited your apartment in Ago from your cousin and that rent expires January this year. You changed the story and said you rented the apartment for us. That "How can l think of leaving you after renting the flat". Well, you've been living in that house since 2007.

You lie about everything. Even lied in your intro. Said you're out to family. Indeed. You told me yourself you lied about that (only thing you confessed that you lied about). I also noticed that anytime you called your mum, you'd delete her number. On Xmas day, you called your parents and deleted their numbers immediately. So you don't want to be outed abi? Yet you out others. Outed your ex too. People should ask questions: outing someone cos they broke up with you is mean behaviour. Threatening is mean. Mean is violence.

21: You said l rage all the time and you lock me up. But you never gave any concrete evidence to support your claim. Your accusation is vague. You mentioned something petty 'that l read your chat and began to rage and scratch). So all the times that you beat me it was because I misread your chat and raged. When you beat at friend's house it was my own 'rage' that caused you to beat me. It was my 'rage' that caused you to drag me back to your house when you caught me leaving. Was it my 'rage' that caused you to almost kill me when you accused me of being 'into' hawken? I bet it was my 'rage' that caused you to hunt me down by coming to Ikorodu, hunt me down to friend's house, forced yourself unto my house. Callla wake up. You hallucinate. I was the one running away from you! I've been running away from you since our 2nd date. It's why you seized my phone to hold me back. It's why you manipulated with your house by constantly reminding me you rented for us and l can't leave you.

Don't tell me my rage caused you to lodge in a hotel in Ikorodu for more than a week 24th to 3rd January to be precise, refusing to go back home unless l go with you. You said you're never leaving that l must go with you to Ago. You came to my house to pack my clothes but by God your plan failed.