Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Audition! Audition!! Audition!!!

TeeJay

TeeJay Production is calling for ladies to audition for a reality show called "The Bachelorette"

At the end of the show, only one lady would find and steal the bachelorette's heart. It would be a drama free competition, ironically. Jealousy is allowed as long as it isn't wild and abusive.

The list of requirements...

1. Neat up (in the mouth) and down (you-know-where). Good kisser, Please.

2. Very very feminine. Seductive aura is a BIIIIG Plus!

♡Strong-willed but not to the extent to being bossy or disrespectful.

(you already are a winner if you have the top two)

***. Smart is cool.

4. Be accomodating. There MAY be others. May. But don't be scared.

5. Hummm...Your yes means yes and your no means no.

6. Smile a lot. Did I forget pretty? Yea. Cause your personality might be the pretty one. I don't care.

The Bachelorette is playful (too big to play? Life is short. Please don't bother). Caring, and so not perfect.

Phheww! That list sha. Dey like bride price list. Any luck? Anybody?

• Moderators

Hahahahaha! Way to go Teejay! Nice going. First of its kind. All the best with it. May the best candidate win!

Me me me! Can I assist with screening?

I am neat in the mouth (i cuss though, sometimes.. Okay, maybe like every other time but trivial) and down below.

I am extremely feminine. And I am not just seductive, i ooze sex appeal (obviously i am not modest)

Stupid people never know they stupid.

There will be no others.

My yes and nos mean just that. Yes and no.

I smile but not a lot. I'm trying to keep my pretty face wrinkle free for as long as possible.

Btw, is your heart all that there is to gain from this pageant? Asking because i already have a heart and shit you know.

Aawwwwww.....(wolf cry) Kimi! What do you think right now??! I like her already. And I thought Hawken was butch or something. Cause of the name.

Well, Hawken, there would be more than just my heart. If commitment is okay with you, there would be companionship. Promising you an engulfing kiss. There would be undying friendship. There would be great great great episodes of "you-know". I don't have the whole bank vault, but..."whether na 1 naira. Whether na 1 million, baby you gat me. Baby you gat me... :D

Chief/Juddge Kimi, where are you?! Come see who we have here.

Grinning ear to ear

• Moderators

Hahahahaha! Well well well! Who do we have here! *bells ringing* we have ourselves a perfect fit! ...and in record time too.

Yo Hawken! Oya, come over for inspection! :D

Teejay, 1st comes inspection, then comes sampling! I need to be sure she's just right for you and that she's got some skills too :D

She totally tricked me. She z so not a femme. The dude got me :angry:

So where are the femmes in the house <_< Should have just called for all the ladies with biggy yansh. This Mr. Nice guy approach isn't yielding result jare

I am neat in the mouth (i cuss though, sometimes.. Okay, maybe like every other time but trivial) and down below.

I am extremely feminine. And I am not just seductive, i ooze sex appeal (obviously i am not modest)

Stupid people never know they stupid.

There will be no others.

My yes and nos mean just that. Yes and no.

I smile but not a lot. I'm trying to keep my pretty face wrinkle free for as long as possible.

Btw, is your heart all that there is to gain from this pageant? Asking because i already have a heart and shit you know.

Teejay uve 1st candidate already n I wud b cmin wit the Zulu chief JUST to help wit d screening process we Dnt want u makin wrng choice

Where's Princess? Come carry this your Zulu Chief o. Trying to expand the Zulu kingdom.

You are not allowed to sample her jare.

Teejay Dnt wory I won't let dis Zulu chief (rme) spoil ur parole oh k... chief Oya let's go hme o

hmmmmmmm.....

The OP sounds like a stem? what r u OP?

Sorry though,if u weren't an NLer,I would have applied.

And u thot Hawken a femme?..hahahaha lwkmd.

Kimi woulda screened me good though.

hehehehe..

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

• Moderators

hmmmmmmm.....

The OP sounds like a stem? what r u OP?

Sorry though,if u weren't an NLer,I would have applied.

And u thot Hawken a femme?..hahahaha lwkmd.

Kimi woulda screened me good though.

hehehehe..

Hahahahaa! Tell them jare. My screening skills are unmatched :unsure: The ladies speak in diverse tongues afterwards.

Sleeeky, why are you discriminating now? Ehn Ehn! So it's been nothing but a 'hit and dash'?? *sulking* smh.

I will set up a thread for you and expose you! :rolleyes: :D

• Moderators

Teejay Dnt wory I won't let dis Zulu chief (rme) spoil ur parole oh k... chief Oya let's go hme o

Hahahaha! *follows blindly like a cute puppy*

• Moderators

Oya now... guests sign in and apply. No judging k... sweetz where you @? Magbe, boo boo, Cyndy, Eniola, Clitoris?

Better still, pm me if you'd like me to be the middle-woman k... i'm very discreet by the way. Don't judge a book by its cover!

hahaha...kimi oooo, naaaah I don't do ' hit n dash ' that's why its soo hard...

"we the good ones" always suffer before meeting "the one" ....lol..

No thread for sleeky ,kimi.

meanwhile @ OP,don't allow kimi still ur thread.

Bye.

• Moderators

Hahahahaha! I'm helping her with publicity. She shall surely be married off on this thread if it's the last thing I do!:D

@Sleeky, okay okay. Wont set-up a thread concerning you... :D ;)

Teejay, here's a tip,forget a lot of the "populars" on this site, they are pretty much paired up ( though all hiding who their girlfriends are *wink*). Check the members list based on location for instance, check their profiles, check last active, holla at those you find interesting via pm. One or two might respond.

Stay active on the site, you never can tell who will register on the site just cause they want to meet you.

@ Dequeen ...na wa ooo..don't go putting cement in people's garri na...lol.

Popularity or not,doesn't change people from who dey truly are.., afterall u are also popular (tongue out)....

kimi warn Dequeen o..lol

Teejay...don't mind Dequeen...just follow ur heart.

hehehehe.....

#hummingaway.

What da...! Are you tryna steal my show, Kimi?! Meehhh. Booking the horse ride to zulu land for you. Leave Princess behind.

Sleeky dear, yes I am a stem. Chapstick. Gold star. Andro... Labels! Labels!! I am anything you see when I'm undressed :D :P I understand your not wanting a NLer. Seen enough drama already.

I can rebel, you know. For you :D . If you worth it, would post a random number (would you do same for me,sweerie? B) . Or just seize my phone so I don't visit NL :D

"We the good ones always suffer before meeting The One"

Am I not suffering enough? :blink:

Kimi tryna sabotage my spotlight. Hawken trying to make me gay squared.

Save me, sleeky :( (where are those freaky tears when you need them? :angry: It's when I watch titanic they be dropping like leaves in autumn)

Falling. Deep. It's dark. Can't see. Save me. Who is the one (echo)? Who(echo)?

Teejay, here's a tip,forget a lot of the "populars" on this site, they are pretty much paired up ( though all hiding who their girlfriends are *wink*). Check the members list based on location for instance, check their profiles, check last active, holla at those you find interesting via pm. One or two might respond.

Stay active on the site, you never can tell who will register on the site just cause they want to meet you.

Awwww, your Majesty. So sweet of you :) Thanks. I have noticed. Everyone, or most of the "popular" are already paired.

Sweerie poraro out there, register Cause of me, uyeh? Don't mind these people. They don't want to give a newbie(oh, already an advanced member sha. Cool) chance to snatch their gfs.

TITANIC!! I love that movie! I cry each time too but about different things at each time. One time it was why jack died, another time it was why the third class peeps were locked up like chickens in a cage, etc. The romance between jack and rose though, absolutely epic!