Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Audition! Audition!! Audition!!!

TeeJay

@ Dequeen ...na wa ooo..don't go putting cement in people's garri na...lol.

Popularity or not,doesn't change people from who dey truly are.., afterall u are also popular (tongue out)....

kimi warn Dequeen o..lol

Teejay...don't mind Dequeen...just follow ur heart.

hehehehe.....

#hummingaway.

Lol. Few populars are single o. Even I am in a relationship and my girlfriend be like "All am saying Dequeen, is that you act your status". Lol.

• Moderators

Hahahahaha! Orishirishi.LOL. @ Dequeen o

Yes o! Dequeen take ya time. Sleeky boo, I haff warned her.

To be honest, I'm not sure about most populars being paired up. May just be an assumption considering they've been here longer. Try your luck still. Looking like my darling Sleeky would be game if you passed a mental stability test sha. You both can exit the site together and we'll know why :D

All the best with the search. Is distance an issue for you? I'd say, don't restrict yourself. You could find love just about anywhere.

Lol. Buh, yea! Why did Jack die?! I cried when that mum made the lil boy and gurl sleep before the waters flooded in. Hate seeing kids suffer in movies. Or real life.

That sex escapade in the car though... :D Epic! The fog. The sliding hand. Titanic would always be a nice movie.

Let's go see a movie sometime. Nothing, really. Just some movies. Some great laughs. Should be fun.

Lol. Buh, yea! Why did Jack die?! I cried when that mum made the lil boy and gurl sleep before the waters flooded in. Hate seeing kids suffer in movies. Or real life.

That sex escapade in the car though... :D/> Epic! The fog. The sliding hand. Titanic would always be a nice movie.

Let's go see a movie sometime. Nothing, really. Just some movies. Some great laughs. Should be fun.

Totally epic that scene, and he was shivering with need. Lol. As much as I hate Cal though, I loved the scene where he told Rose, "there's nothing I couldn't give you, there's nothing I would deny you if you won't deny me... we are royalty" I wish those words came from Jacks lips.

I'd love a movie anytime! Am almost an addict when it comes to movies.

Great then! It's weekend already. Pm?

And oh, well, royalty wasn't Jack's thing na. The guy had to gamble to be able to have enough money to cruise on Titanic.

Life lesson: Sometimes, life throw... Wait. Wetin I wan talk sef :unsure: ? Forgotten. So you don't remember any sweet thing Jack said that wasn't royally enticing? You are such a Queen! (Bless that oda Queen beside u)

I don dey shiver sef. The movies sef... No make me drown myself in borrowed gold chains just to make a good impression o. B)

Hahahahaha! Orishirishi.LOL. @ Dequeen o

Yes o! Dequeen take ya time. Sleeky boo, I haff warned her.

To be honest, I'm not sure about most populars being paired up. May just be an assumption considering they've been here longer. Try your luck still. Looking like my darling Sleeky would be game if you passed a mental stability test sha. You both can exit the site together and we'll know why :D/>/>

All the best with the search. Is distance an issue for you? I'd say, don't restrict yourself. You could find love just about anywhere.

Yep. Distance is an issue for this one :)/> But eeerr... I don't mind o. Incase someone far is eyeing me. Blushing

Great then! It's weekend already. Pm?

And oh, well, royalty wasn't Jack's thing na. The guy had to gamble to be able to have enough money to cruise on Titanic.

Life lesson: Sometimes, life throw... Wait. Wetin I wan talk sef :unsure:/> ? Forgotten. So you don't remember any sweet thing Jack said that wasn't royally enticing? You are such a Queen! (Bless that oda Queen beside u)

I don dey shiver sef. The movies sef... No make me drown myself in borrowed gold chains just to make a good impression o. B)/>

Hahaha! You'll be the centre of attraction decked in so much gold. Lol. You do realize though that we don't share the same location, right?

Hahaha. Yea. Oh my. We don't... Such a waste. Was already researching on tear jerking movies and planning on getting a box of tissue or a roll, as the case may be in our beloved country.

This is so sad, your majesty. Hold on...

I hear hope calling. I hear Chisco. I hear ABC. I hear The Young Shall Grow. I hear God is Good. I hear Dana (once beaten, 2ice shy). I hear Aero. I here Arik! I hear hope calling! Alas! All Hope is not lost! We shall be at the movies tomorrow, Dequeen!

I really should treat this malaria.

Hmmmmnn... This Teejay person must be a Tejiri! Yes!! One of these Urhobo girls wanting to sow their wild oats before they settle down! Harken onto my words femmes of NL and do not be moved by her sweet/funny words or by her gold chains. Stick with who you know (ME!!), it is not always greener on the other side, a word is enough for the wise.

I perceive the aroma of haters cooking beef sha. Buh I'm vegetarian. I don't eat beef :D You are wrong about me o.

Hawken. Hawken. Hawken. I called you 12 times. Plus the echo. Ma fi iyekpe sinu garri me jare (area boy's voice). Kilode.

Allow them jor.

What you are smelling is the smell of beans burning. Oya Osiso, kerosine dey waste :P/>/>

Okay but really, what you are smelling is me burning your chances to the ground because, resident "cock blocker" :D/>/>

hmmmmmmm.....

The OP sounds like a stem? what r u OP?

Sorry though,if u weren't an NLer,I would have applied.

And u thot Hawken a femme?..hahahaha lwkmd.

Kimi woulda screened me good though.

hehehehe..

Really, Sleeky? The orishirishi among us women is plenty. I know someone that doesn't want to hookup with someone familiar, prefers anonymous people and when there is a connection, she goes with it. Apart from say drama, what would your reason be?

Really, Sleeky? The orishirishi among us women is plenty. I know someone that doesn't want to hookup with someone familiar, prefers anonymous people and when there is a connection, she goes with it. Apart from say drama, what would your reason be?

Lala sugar, hope u would understand my reason in one complex word "merry-go-round"

I've made some great friends here,counting years now.

I used to keep an open mind about meeting "the one" here but no more.

Different strokes though.

• Moderators

Mehn... I do share in your perspective about the 'merry-go-round'. My rules is, I date one person here and that's it. I'm no communal lunch. Fingers crossed sha. I just pray it works out. Looking for something stable.

Raise your glasses, everyone. "May the odds be ever in you favour. Cheers"

As for me, I'm finding "the one" Even if it means searching like I'm on Guilder Ultimate show.

Sleeky, "the one" may be disguised as in the cloak of "great friends" Squint your eyes and look closely without appearing odd o.

So, Kimi and Princess aren't a thing yet. Hmmmm. My eyes are doing Shooku shooku.

I am the one for someone. And I'm here, the one, find me.

• Moderators

Hahahaha! Teejay o! Dequeen was right about things being pretty coded here. Those who publicly display affection aren't the ones to focus on. A cover up!

This is the part where you say "I see..." :D

But ay! Stay away from my babylettes o :angry:

Headcount: Hawken, Fairy, Princessa, Sleeky, forcing Dequeen in! Hahahahaha. There's always room for one more sha. No application required. *wink*

Teejay Darlyn....big fat ewwwwwww...I can't do my friend, never have,never will.Once u are in the friend zone its "bye Felicia"..lol...

Teejay aka "the one", find her ijn... do I get an Amen from kimi?

lmao.