Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Audition! Audition!! Audition!!!

TeeJay

You all are funny. Where won't you find ever present kimi, silky sleeky, dequeen,hawken, the thread won't be trending... What's the audition for? Every audition was a hit.. Back to back.. NL ti take over....

welcome back Aby.

wouldn't this place be dead if we weren't ever present?

some people have to take that job ,don't u think dalyn?

we miss u Aby,where did ur spark go?

my bff will now tell Aby what the audition is about.

All rise......

lmao

welcome back Aby.

wouldn't this place be dead if we weren't ever present?

some people have to take that job ,don't u think dalyn?

we miss u Aby,where did ur spark go?

my bff will now tell Aby what the audition is about.

All rise......

lmao

• Moderators

Hahahahahaha @ newest bff o! See how Sleeky just friend zoned Teejay. Well done baby! Once Kimi's babylette, always kimi's babyboo :*

• Moderators

Hahahaha @ Aby! Aby is busy making money now... the Christmas orders haven't stopped coming in *wink*

We miss you too. Haa. Audition is to find Teejay a wife ni o. She's searching for the one. Oya send your cv :D *wink wink*

I don suffer for these pipu hand sha.

Emi bff :o ? Chei!

Well, as long as the bff role fetches me a lot of those hugs and kisses, no wahala :D

BFFs do sleepovers abi? Oya, I accept. Press your body against mine. Aahhhhhh... Mehn, this bff thing rocks!

Been here all along @ sleeky silk. Doing some undercover work... Plus its kinda good to just be an observer... @Kimi the Chief derailer... How go dey go

Kimi don't try me o. I am not your babylette o. I don't do polygamous pipu.

I am formally reporting Teejay to the committee. She left me standing at the cinema! The horror!

Didn't mean to do that, Ma Queen. Wish you were around here. Want to go to the movies today or tomorrow.

Lets meet at ShopRite, Surulere. Don't bring the cops. I would be watching.

Imagine me asking every gurl I see "Sorry. Are you Kimi? Are you Her Majesty? Are you Princess? Are you Sleeky?"

• Upvote 1

Lala sugar, hope u would understand my reason in one complex word "merry-go-round"

I've made some great friends here,counting years now.

I used to keep an open mind about meeting "the one" here but no more.

Different strokes though.

I think I get your point and it's really sad, but I guess you have your reasons to say so.

Does this not make me want to cry. Next time, if there would be a next time, I would choose 'D-1' as my username (expo for intending members). It wouldn't be so difficult to meet "the one" then.

How can we meet the one when we are too afraid to meet "the ones" here? At least new ones like me. *sniffing* *sobbing* *wails*

• Moderators

Errr... Perhaps some have had a not-so-great experience here. A certain thread speaks for itself :D

Then again, the whole recycling bit (being with someone who has been with another 10 here etc...). Hook-up alert is also another reason why someone looking for something more serious may just be discouraged. I'm not one for a hit & dash. People have a past and I understand that and I'm also fine with it provided it doesn't involve violence or abuse or unjustifiable promiscuity.

All the best o...