• Announcements

• admin

Naijalez Infrastructure Upgrade Completed   07/21/2017

Dear Members,    Our site upgrade is now completed and we currently working on finalizing the setup, which will bring new features to Naijalez.     Admin    

damozy    0

Its feels so good to be on this forum. Am happy to be in the mindst of people who shares the same value with me. I hope i'll enjoy my stay here and be able to found some fun and possibly found "Love". Thanks to the admin for taking time to verify my account;its seems like it taking forever.

kimi    27

Yay! I'm #1 *dancing*

Welcome to NL *said in the zulu chief's deep sexy voice* :D ;)

You're so polite! @ thanking Admin. You'd be happy here. All the best Ozy. I'm here if you need a tour guide!

JayJacks    17

See Kimi perching on a nearby tree for a chance to hoard. I go take catapult faya you now.

Welcome Ozy. Don't mind that Zulu Chief with horrible voice. I am a more reliable tour guide. I can guide you down the road you've been before and make it a fresh experience. *cough*

kimi    27

See Kimi perching on a nearby tree for a chance to hoard. I go take catapult faya you now.

Welcome Ozy. Don't mind that Zulu Chief with horrible voice. I am a more reliable tour guide. I can guide you down the road you've been before and make it a fresh experience. *cough*

Hahahaha! I come in peace. Over to you Teejay *double wink*

Amol    13

Hi there, good to have you.

TeeJay... Laying it on thick aren't we. ;) *double cough*

LilLez    0

Hello everyone,I'm glad I finally got the chance to register on this site. I am in Abuja so I'm hoping to connect with gorgeous lesbians around. I love watching movies, getting high and getting laid. Hoping to meet fun ladies here.

JayJacks    17

And I love laying. Call me mother hen. I would get you laid in matter of an hour or so. Too bad you far far away.

Ada98    0

*waves* Hi, welcome. I'm also offering you virtual popcorn.