Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Pretty ladies in Lagos

TeeJay

• Moderators

:D :D

She's great at her job Teejay. Just herpes. Except you have some other plans I'm not aware of :mellow:

The search must continue. Hey! Herpes girl has got a sister too. She's got... erm... :D

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TeeJay

• kimi

• Skills

• damozy

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

Thought just came to mind. Use your network. Friend of a friend or simply ask friends to hook you up with a pretty one.

Another idea is being a regular at one of those hang-out spots (say, rhapsody). You could do weekly. Same day every week. In no time, you'd land yourself a pretty one.

Oya pay me o before I turn omota on you <_<

Seriously?? Every week?! I should na be a regular because I dey find gurl? Hafa, Na Guilder Ultimate Search? Lol.

I rather go to church, or a library, not a bar jare. Just farabale. I'm not in a hurry.

*singing* searching foooorr... for true loooove

N I'll keep right of searching till I fiiiind.

Nothing good cooomes eeeaassyyy. Yes I knoow.

So I'll keep right on searching till I fiiiiiiind.

• Moderators

Hahaha! @ your song o. It goes beyond just being 'present'. Fine girls size you up. Being a regular would help your game and you won't get much drama or need to do 'more' work than is necessary

Haven't tried it but in my head, it works like majik!

Don't spoil me oooo. Kimi oooooo. You af done it before. Don't lie. I woo teh Princess for u.

Well. Let me sign up for an internship program with Yours Truly. Would learn faster by watching.

Hey Kimi, with all this strategies of yours, how many kokolettes are you keeping? I only have just two. One in Ibadan because of my school and another Lagos if am on holiday.Teejay,happy searching.

Geez! I was goina type after "seeing"you bait your eyes. Then you stopped me. Fine. I'm going to swallow it. Sha don't make me use gprs to find you so you do these shakara dem live. Infact, expect toasting via your pm, soon.

Wait o. Kimi, is it Princess or Sleeky? Abi you are the Dbanj of the house? Chai. Is that why Princess has been off? Stop it o. Don't toy with my Princess's heart o.

Geez! I was goina type after "seeing"you bait your eyes. Then you stopped me. Fine. I'm going to swallow it. Sha don't make me use gprs to find you so you do these shakara dem live. Infact, expect toasting via your pm, soon.

Wait o. Kimi, is it Princess or Sleeky? Abi you are the Dbanj of the house? Chai. Is that why Princess has been off? Stop it o. Don't toy with my Princess's heart o.

Teejay m hear wit m fragile hrt in m arms... I tot being d last wife wud mak her cam dwn apparently not so I've been busy wit m own tin *shines teeth* dts hw we roll nw o

Teejay m hear wit m fragile hrt in m arms... I tot being d last wife wud mak her cam dwn apparently not so I've been busy wit m own tin *shines teeth* dts hw we roll nw o

• Moderators

Woman! You always have my heart. Do not busy yourself with gossip from the villagers. That's all they know to do, gossip and say such vile things about their zulu chief

• Moderators

Hey Kimi, with all this strategies of yours, how many kokolettes are you keeping? I only have just two. One in Ibadan because of my school and another Lagos if am on holiday.Teejay,happy searching.

Hahaha! Gehn Gehn! Ozy toh bad. Player Player. God bless you and yours :huh: :D

Give Teejay some tips on how to be like you now? Shay they are pretty girls sha? Remember, givers never lack

quote name 'kimi' Hahaha! Gehn Gehn! Ozy toh bad. Player Player. God bless you and yours  moticon' alt=':D'Give Teejay some tips on how to be like you now? Shay they are pretty girls sha? Remember, givers never lack

Lol! I pray thee, the Zulu chief, kindly incline to my words

I read in one of the religious book that it was said "let make a companion for man" ( man shalt live alone) Am only working towards those words. In school, I need a companion, hence the "school wife" and at home i also need a companion, hence the "home wife". Am not a player, am only trying to work according to the strategy.

As for Teejay, about sharing; am territorial with food and not to talk of my women! Am not good when it comes to sharing of "Women". *winks*

Aarrgghh..! TeeJay doesn't need tips jare. RainbowVille is familiar city.

Okay. Here's it. When you see a fully fleshed, fair or chocolate, pink lips, batting eyes(What have you done to me Nicki Minaj & Sleeky??!!), confident, gorgeous, beautiful fingers, soft spoken, gentle lady, PLEASE remember TeeJay and call me on 0**********(scratch your screen to reveal the numbers). Just look around for me and spread the word around.

Ozy, I'm tired of playing. I want to settle down fass fass. Heheheheheh.

awwww Teejay Darlyn,u just described me...

Sure u don't have any super power hacking device to get to my picx from here?

hehehehe.....

#swayingoff#

"Fine girl wahala. Don't we all want a fine girl. Shoprite isn't the best of locations though... try out 4points and the likes. Make yourself a regular there and who knows..."

Kimi. FourPoints? Like Fourpoint by Sheraton?! You wan fall my hands for NL. You wicked walai.

Funny enough, yup. The ladies I saw there were *coughing* *choking* well, lets say they come with a price tag. Heavy price tag

• Moderators

Hahahahaha! All those yankee/jand girls.LOL. We know them when we see them. Oya let's start small. Mr. Price? :D

Otherwise mehn! Let she who thinks she stands take heed... we shall go for Ozy's *home* chic.

Why, Kimi? Why?!

Well, huh. Why don't we just make it a PJ parry at your place. We could watch lots of movies...just the sex scenes and play T or D. You and Princess. I and Sleeky.