Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Pretty ladies in Lagos

TeeJay

Seriously, why is it so hard to find pretty gurls in Lagos? They are more pretty on the Island. Mainland? For where...

I miss my place. I come from the Riverine region. Weda na water spirit cause am or whatever, we have ladies that would make your jaw drop!

It's just like being in Ghana. Biggy yansh but just not pretty faces. Chai.

If there is a place they are found, please let me know, someone. Tired of hanging around shoprite scouting for pretty women. Atleast tired of doing it alone. Lol.

It's official...

Looking for pretty friends wherever in Lagos.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TeeJay

• kimi

• Skills

• damozy

Top Posters In This Topic

hahahaha Teejay ooo

we are foin in Lagos jor.... You are looking in the wrong places... so so shoprite mtchewww.. lmao.

Fine geh go show u pepper ,keep focusing on only pretty faces... contunu.

You sef talking,are u pretty.?

Tongue out.

#Cat walking away like Minaj#.

Lwkmd

Aawwww....see diversion ooo. Don't turn me on abeg. Don't want to stain my pants.

And yes, I'm very pretty, Sleeky. You know, sweet pink lips (trying to make it more pink), fine face n all. You would trip when you see me, don't worry. Its not now that ya'll doing hard to get for me on NL. They call me the pretty tomboy.

*drops mic. Raise hands. Swaggering off the stage*

Oh. I like it when they show me pepper. The thrill of the chase! Let's see who shows who pepper in bed.

• Moderators

Hahahahahaha! Go Teejay Go Teejay Go! Oya, let's kiss *wet sloppy kind* :D

Fine girl wahala. Don't we all want a fine girl. Shoprite isn't the best of locations though... try out 4points and the likes. Make yourself a regular there and who knows! *wink*

• Moderators

Alternatively, attend queer parties. I hear people here get some organized from time to time. *at your own risk sha*

Let's rock eachother's world jor! Forget those fine girls. I have a bum bum on my behind and 2 other yummy half bum bums on my chest (with extra buttons) :D

Teejay, you're searching for pretty girls? Hmmmm! Try going to Oriental hotel or you can try Elegushi beach or Oniru beach. On the mainland side, maybe you're searching at wrong place. Try going to Ilupeju,Gbagada even Shomolu or Mushin. You'll be amaze the kind of ladies who're there and will be willing to date you. Happy searching *wink*

• Moderators

Hahahahaha @ girls willing to date you!LOL.

Tip: let them come to you *wink* fine girls have wahala. If you chase, you may come-off as too common. Act expensive too as per fine girl too (it works) ;)

Hmmmmm @ let them come to you Is that possible? I go for WHAT I WANT. Most of this ladies are shy and some are homophobic. If you dont ship in your words to them (Ladies) they wont attend to you.

• Moderators

Hmmm...

Different stokes for different folks I guess. Because i'm not out, I tend not to 'search' so it always just sort of happens.

The thing is, you always know when a girl wants you. It's way easier when it happens that way. I don't like to come off as easy or anything-would-do type. So, yeah, fine girls generally like good things (sadly, good things may just be an act)

Hahahahaha @ girls willing to date you!LOL.

Tip: let them come to you *wink* fine girls have wahala. If you chase, you may come-off as too common. Act expensive too as per fine girl too (it works) ;)/>

God bless your ministry jare. I allow them come, Ozy. And they do. Me looking for a location is just where to position myself. Strategy, baby. Then I ooze my pollen and let the bees trace it to me. Booya! Then I strike.

God bless your ministry jare. I allow them come, Ozy. And they do. Me looking for a location is just where to position myself. Strategy, baby. Then I ooze my pollen and let the bees trace it to me. Booya! Then I strike.

Lol. You're so shy.

Last time I went for what I want, I ended up not liking "it" afterall.

Dequeen. Yea. I could be shy at first. But, only at first. When I start making her laugh, I put myself at ease.

Kimi. That kiss proposal sounds enticing. But...

When you call me baby. I know I'm not the only oooooonnnneee

• Moderators

Awwwwwh! I love that Sam Smith's song! Babylettes all want sex before marrige. I'd stick with you baby. Kissing would be sufficient... lots of it honey :* :*

Thanks for blessing my ministry jare. Will send some babes over; just stand in position *wink*

Same here o! The ones I go for take me on a long ride. I did a 5year ride once! Was 'sort' of worth it at the end sha. I like to win and so I am patient and persistent

Hahahahahaha! Go Teejay Go Teejay Go! Oya, let's kiss *wet sloppy kind* :D/>

Fine girl wahala. Don't we all want a fine girl. Shoprite isn't the best of locations though... try out 4points and the likes. Make yourself a regular there and who knows! *wink*

#coughing... wet sloppy huh!

Alternatively, attend queer parties. I hear people here get some organized from time to time. *at your own risk sha*

Let's rock eachother's world jor! Forget those fine girls. I have a bum bum on my behind and 2 other yummy half bum bums on my chest (with extra buttons) :D/>

You have a way with words Cummings.... Got me laughing.

• Moderators

:D my #1 love. *kissing you like there's no tomorrow* missed you o!

And oh! Allow me do some introductions. Fairy meet Teejay; Teejay, my 1st wife. Ozy, take note :D

Not so fast Fairy! Do you know where Teejay can get some pretty girls? *wink* epp a girl out please. Lagos based only, no specs regarding spoken English so focus on the face k... check the pants too, she has to be pretty in all respects :unsure:

Kimi, you're sharing kisses like it's still Christmas! "Patient and persistent", Hm, you don't know you're getting old. :D ;) *dodges imminent projectile*

Teejay, sebi it's friends you're looking for, she doesn't have to be queer abi? Just try to get out more often. There are fine girls in Lagos jo... Everywhere ;)

Hahahahaha. Well, Modd, you see, it starts as being friends, then grows gradually into friends with benefits. Won't be bad if I tag along when you go on your outings. Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder

Kimi, NL is not so vast. I need you to please distribute flyers too.

• Moderators

Hahahahahaha! Aye Aye Captain! I've started having talks with the graphics chic though. Errr... you won't like this one Teejay... I assure you. She's got the erm erm... herpes? :D

Hm. You know what... I like you. I'm gonna let you roll with me for a bit. I'll take you round the streets of NL.

First I need a psychiatric evaluation from a respectable source. Cos girls be crazy on here, dude. I dont trust anyone no more. For sure!

I assure you. She's got the erm erm... herpes? :D/>

Oh my word... :blink: ewww...

You know what they say, "what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas. Except Herpes"

Run Teejay!

Hahahahahaha! Aye Aye Captain! I've started having talks with the graphics chic though. Errr... you won't like this one Teejay... I assure you. She's got the erm erm... herpes? :D/>

Eeeeewwwwwww! Oya I no want again. I dash u d gyall!