Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

How to spot a clingy girlfriend

Modd

On the heels of watching the clinginess of Sisterhood Of Hip Hop star Siya and her girlfriend Renaye, I deemed it appropriate to talk about how clingy and crazy lesbians tend to be when in a relationship. We've all been there. No matter what you do you can not convince this girl that she is your one and only and her behavior is sporadic and crazy as all hell.

Your girl is clingy when:

She is upset when you talk to other women, like your mom. That just sounds so insane but clingy chicks are just that. I know you know your mom hates her.

She does pop up visits.

It's war path time if you don't answer that text within seven seconds.

If you are a couple of minutes late for her home cooked meal, you will come home to a destroyed house and or property. #hideyourjordans

You've got 0.5 seconds to say I love you back to her when she says it first or else....

Then she thinks about what she just did and will be like...

She thinks you want every woman that walks past you.

Your friend's start disappearing from your life. You both suck and ain't nobody got time for that.

She gets upset when you dance to Beyonce.

She thinks you are cheating on her...with Beyonce.

She always wants to be under you, all the time...literally

She doesn't care that you have the most important meeting of your career in seconds, when she wants to talk, she wants to talk and if you hang up she will call you back. Forty times.

If you don't do what she says she gets all, "I'm throwing a Celie hex on you".

She always ask why don't you love me, even after you have just told her I love you.

She has a GPS tracker on your phone/car.

If you get into any little spat, she will embarrass the shit out of you, especially in public.

She has separation anxiety and you are only going to the bathroom.

She spends her days stalking your Facebook, Twitter, IG, etc. just like this. #f***kmywork #f***kmyboss

If you like any woman's picture, she's going to snatch your edges and kill you.

When you introduce her to any woman (hey meet my favorite great auntie), she's extremely rude and always does this..

If she is clingy you better RUNNN. She's cuckoo (and probably insecure) and your efforts will never be enough. Your friends and family will be so happy for you.

Check out Full post here

Hilarious gifs there!

• Moderators

Hahahaha! Nice one Modd. Funny too.

You know what? I'd print this out and use it as a check list when going shopping :D *hides*

hahahahaha...Modd !!! haba...

lmao..@ Hawken u took the words right out of my head. I swear this one has lost it,completely out of her brains..

kimilette Darlyn, let's go shopping together.. lol

#shining my teeth.

Hahahaha! Nice one Modd. Funny too.

You know what? I'd print this out and use it as a check list when going shopping :D/> *hides*

Shopping for cloths, underwear, girlfriend? Let me know when you're going shopping, cos I'm the best wingman. I would always tell you if you look fat in that girlfriend". "Jeans" I mean... ;)

• 1 year later...

You meant to type crazy when you wrote clingy right? Cos that up there defines a crazy woman and not a clingy one. Clingy girls make you an absolute priority and they build a world with just the both of you in it. And yes I can be a little clingy but am not an item in that list. That up there describes a wacky, drug dealing prostitute who's lost all sense of decorum.

You meant to type crazy when you wrote clingy right? Cos that up there defines a crazy woman and not a clingy one. Clingy girls make you an absolute priority and they build a world with just the both of you in it. And yes I can be a little clingy but am not an item in that list. That up there describes a wacky, drug dealing prostitute who's lost all sense of decorum.

Damn! You are mean.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

*Strolling by*...

Damn! You are mean.

Didn't mean to be mean oo was speaking for us clingy girlfriends so we don't come off as crazy

• 2 years later...
On 5/5/2017 at 1:18 PM, ChazBee said:

Hahahahahahahaha

On 1/26/2016 at 1:46 PM, Modd said:

On the heels of watching the clinginess of Sisterhood Of Hip Hop star Siya and her girlfriend Renaye, I deemed it appropriate to talk about how clingy and crazy lesbians tend to be when in a relationship. We've all been there. No matter what you do you can not convince this girl that she is your one and only and her behavior is sporadic and crazy as all hell.

She is upset when you talk to other women, like your mom. That just sounds so insane but clingy chicks are just that. I know you know your mom hates her.

She does pop up visits.

If you are a couple of minutes late for her home cooked meal, you will come home to a destroyed house and or property. #hideyourjordans

You've got 0.5 seconds to say I love you back to her when she says it first or else....

Your friend's start disappearing from your life. You both suck and ain't nobody got time for that.

She doesn't care that you have the most important meeting of your career in seconds, when she wants to talk, she wants to talk and if you hang up she will call you back. Forty times.

She always ask why don't you love me, even after you have just told her I love you.

If you get into any little spat, she will embarrass the shit out of you, especially in public.

She spends her days stalking your Facebook, Twitter, IG, etc. just like this. #f***kmywork #f***kmyboss

When you introduce her to any woman (hey meet my favorite great auntie), she's extremely rude and always does this..

If she is clingy you better RUNNN. She's cuckoo (and probably insecure) and your efforts will never be enough. Your friends and family will be so happy for you.

Check out Full post here

Hilarious gifs there!

Bottom of the barrel type chic 😏

On 1/26/2016 at 10:46 PM, Modd said:

She does pop up visits.

Check out Full post here

Hilarious gifs there!

Lol this isn’t clingy, more like bat shit crazy...

First date questions: So..are you prone to madness? 🙃 Lol. Kidding. 

2 minutes ago, Damiee said:

Ah the princess has arrived 😀

• Moderators
47 minutes ago, Damiee said:

Lol Hi 🙋🏾‍♀️

Hahahahahaha! Princess Damie, it's nice that you are owning the title 🙄

1 hour ago, Damiee said:

That's the word.  "Bat shit crazy"

• Haha 1

On 8/18/2019 at 6:23 PM, kimi said:

Hahahahahaha! Princess Damie, it's nice that you are owning the title 🙄

Lol too tired to argue