Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Annoying somebody!

kimi

• Moderators

How do you handle a colleague who always reads through your messages as you chat.

He looks over your shoulder to look into your phone or he leans closer (when in the car with you). I don't get it. I have sparked, I have cautioned. Neither has worked. It's annoying as hell. I'm used to him now so I'm careful who I chat when he is close by. *smh* I tire.

Please deliver me from this annoying somebody. Help.

Lol... I get that sometimes.. Get a darker screen cover for your phone... And reduce your phone brightness to auto... That way he can lean all he want :mellow:

very true@ what Aby first suggested.

But considering that it may become an inconvenience for me when my screen is dark,then I would have to sit his ass down for the last time n obviously avoid him at all cost.

Another way is to switch off ur data while working.

aww...my poor zululette..kiss kiss.

or would u prefer i come kick his ass for u? lol..

My colleague does the same stupid shit. Looking into my computer screen when i am obviously chatting. f***king annoying! People are so nosy!

• Moderators

Hahahahaha Sleekylette. The boy tires me out. I tire. Wish I could cuss him out sometimes! Annoying ****

Thanks ladies...

LOL though @ pepper spray. I'd happily be on suspension if you'd offer me an all expense paid trip to a destination of choice.

• Moderators

My colleague does the same stupid shit. Looking into my computer screen when i am obviously chatting. f***king annoying! People are so nosy!

Terribly annoying! I wish I could just cuss him out and get really aggressive! He just doesn't stop! What da ****!?!? I'm pissed all over again.

The other day, he came in quietly, stationed his stupid ass and leaned over. Thankfully he's read nothing out of the ordinary. Right now, I have given up. I only choose carefully who I chat and where.

I tire

Terribly annoying! I wish I could just cuss him out and get really aggressive! He just doesn't stop! What da ****!?!? I'm pissed all over again.

The other day, he came in quietly, stationed his stupid ass and leaned over. Thankfully he's read nothing out of the ordinary. Right now, I have given up. I only choose carefully who I chat and where.

I tire

SMH. I can't be friends with such people, mostly after i have told you off and you still keep doing shit. I'd go cold and stop talking to you and if you ask me whats wrong, i'll tell you i don't like nosy ass bitches.

This post reminds me of when an access bank customer care agent went through my BBM messages. I asked him why he did it and he tried to deny, then i showed him his foot prints and he starts blubbering and shit. Only Christianity stopped me from making a scene or reporting his crazy stupid f***king ass to the management. Didn't want a baby or mother to go without just because a stupid ass person was responsible for them.

Yes!! Point Modd in his direction!! Let her at him!! :D/>

Don't mind her, I've told her to point me in the right direction and watch as I liberate her. I'll be all over that dude like white on rice!

She just likes being nice...

• Moderators

LOL. I have a master plan to start cutting him off gradually. I'm delighted to inform y'all that that operation has commenced. The emancipation of the kimi!

LOL. I have a master plan to start cutting him off gradually. I'm delighted to inform y'all that that operation has commenced. The emancipation of the kimi!

"Gradually" within a space of 2 weeks, 2 months or 2 years?

Lmao two years most likely

*high-fives Hawken and sits in a corner watching the "master plan" unfold*

Probably should bring some food and change of cloths. 2 years is long time after all.

Seriously though, do what you have to do. Cut the nigga off. Me, I have no respect for people who don't respect my privacy or my time.

Hahahahahaha! Meanies

I like subtle jor... that way I don't burn bridges jare. Errr... 6months?

Ok. No joke now.

Make a post and give us the master plan at the beginning then give updates as months go by. We'll measure how long it really takes to cut him off.

I'll wager when I see the plan and methodology. ;)

• Moderators

Hahahahahahaha! Modd Modd Modd. Oya, come help me do the dirty work. Some things aren't as easy. The bloke adores me. Wont want to smash his heart like that is why I'd opt for a more gradual approach?

Did someone call Modd the heartbreaker? I take no prisoners...

Reporting for duty, ma'am.

You don't have to cut him off sha. He's just a friend with a bad habit. Except he has other bad habits, then that nigga gotta go! But, if not, then:

1. Tell him again when he does it again. Don't smile

2. Make sarcastic remarks and jokes about it, privately to him or in larger groups. You know, poke fun at him.

Compare him to a woman who can't mind her business, yeah, low-blows are a def.

Embarrass him enough he'll stop.

Did someone call Modd the heartbreaker? I take no prisoners...

Reporting for duty, ma'am.

You don't have to cut him off sha. He's just a friend with a bad habit. Except he has other bad habits, then that nigga gotta go! But, if not, then:

1. Tell him again when he does it again. Don't smile

2. Make sarcastic remarks and jokes about it, privately to him or in larger groups. You know, poke fun at him.

Compare him to a woman who can't mind her business, yeah, low-blows are a def.

Embarrass him enough he'll stop.

Wow... Modd is lowkey a savage oh... NICE!